Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) (71603 Views)

Young Lady Found Dead In Abuja (photos) / Lady Found Dead By The Roadside In Edo State (Disturbing Photos) / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by smile11s(m): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
chai
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Gkemz: 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
Bad news everyday
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by diji04(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Chai Rivers of Blood
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
shedrachcarter:
Logo Benz
cheesy
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by 1759ademola(m): 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
The white cloth on her neck, I hope she's not strangled to death.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Bigredmachine: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Sometimes I don't know if I should be happy or be sad when girls like these fall victim to ritualists, shey dem no wan get sense

Legit hustling guys like me may God give us good wives in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gracejeri:
Was she strangled? Awwww... That's why I enjoy my sleep at home and have no time for guys

So even if cucumber cure your konji,you want to marry yourself

3 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by tunary(m): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
Girls no dey hear word
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
tonye33:
Where will she spend eternity? smiley
In your bedroom na

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
orjisblog:
Lady Allegedly Found Dead In A Hotel In D'Line Port Harcourt. - Photos (Orjisblog)

It was reported that she spent the night with an unknown man but was unable to identify/See the man this morning.

Identity yet unknown!

https://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/08/01/lady-allegedly-found-dead-in-a-hotel-in-dline-port-harcourt-photos/

How did u no that d dead lady was "unable to identify/See the man this morning"? Is that what she told u or u have a special way of communicating with d dead?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by holllandis: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
shedrachcarter:

Her bra is still intact, that means the man didn't touch her sef.. Mtchewww undecided

Logo Benz

The guy must have chopped pussy alone

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
hmmmm,rip.The hotel should provide CCTV footage
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by chinedumoooo: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Danger of prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hmm Nawa o... looks like she was strangled
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Rotimi47: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
mrbyron:
Her phone log can be checked with the service providers and the killer identified. People have gotten too desperate. Smh
True talk.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by ALEXANDER51: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
RIP
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by bellazz(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
shedrachcarter:

Her bra is still intact, that means the man didn't touch her sef.. Mtchewww undecided

Logo Benz

Haba.. We talking about human life being loss here

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Plenty12: 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
mrbyron:
Her phone log can be checked with the service providers and the killer identified. People have gotten too desperate. Smh

Her phone may be been stolen. Go to her service provider and demand for her call log. The killer will be revealed
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
mrbyron:
searching her body and the room for sperm samples will help
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Krak(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
holllandis:
Is it only me that is seeing she has 3 lips ?
Abi the middle one is tongue ?
She must have been strangled

See the white cord

That is her tongue.

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
tonye33:
Where will she spend eternity? smiley
cry
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Mikora: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
Looks like she was strangled
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 3:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gracejeri:
Was she strangled? Awwww... That's why I enjoy my sleep at home and have no time for guys
Keep consoling yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Wasky101: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
mrbyron:

What if the guy picked her up on the road side

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Mikora: 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
bellazz:

Haba.. We talking about human life being loss here
The person you quoted was just pointing out that whoever the man she spent the night with was, he wasn't even interested in touching her, he was after something else

2 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by mccoy47(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
No sign of struggle or strangulation..

Looks like a natural death

This is why i hate TDB package! So many things can go wrong!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
shedrachcarter:

Logo Benz
looks like something done while the girl is asleep.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by emkz: 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
Its possible she died from asphyxiation due to excessive bonking. Fact that dude may be lynched before explaining what happened and the apology of our legal system probably made him bolt.

For the information available to us, he is probably not complicit in the death of this woman.

That said, there is no reason to bonk all the bonking at once. Save some bonking for tomorrow. As for the man, I am sure you may be reading this. Get a lawyer and go to the nearest police station and report yourself. The Nigerian Police wey I know go catch you; and then you'd be defending yourself against murder.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Freshbaba95(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
mrbyron:

Might be the man didn't kill her but fled because she died, what if she died after the man has left or died during sex. The receptionist should know when the man left, and should have inquired about the lady, and see she was okay before the man leaves the premises, that is how good hotels does

1 Like

Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by otokx(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
An investigation should be made by the State, not in a haste to reach conclusion.
Re: Lady Found Dead In A Hotel In D'line Port Harcourt (Photos) by Ciaos: 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
The man used the pillow sheet to strangle her. shocked. Hmmmmmm!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NDLEA Nabs Nigerian Mum-of-3 With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine In Her Private Part, Bag / Gracious David West Beaten Up By Inmates In Port-Harcourt Prison / "Millipedes Sent To A Thief's House In Uyo Using Juju" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.