Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

PSG Give Barcelona Condition On Neymar's Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Give Barcelona Condition On Neymar's Deal (799 Views)

An Inspirational Story On Neymar's Rise To Stardom / BREAKING NEWS! See The Latest Update On Neymar’s Transfer To Barcelona / Suarez Speaks On Neymar Returning To Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PSG Give Barcelona Condition On Neymar's Deal by Nwasoprince: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
Paris Saint-Germain have set the price for Neymar, with the French club demanding €300m (£273m), according to L’Equipe.

The Brazil superstar has been the subject of transfer speculations all summer, with the Spanish giants keen on bringing him back to the Camp Nou.

Neymar is under contract until 2022, giving the French side plenty of leverage in negotiations.

With PSG demanding €78m more than they paid for the 27-year-old two summers ago, Barca may now end their chase of the forward.

An ex-board member, Toni Freixa, has said bringing Neymar back would not be in the club’s best interest.

Read more here
https://www.brubee.com.ng/2019/08/psg-give-barcelona-condition-on-neymars.html

Re: PSG Give Barcelona Condition On Neymar's Deal by sule1996(m): 1:59am On Aug 02, 2019
RUBBISH

(1) (Reply)

Neymar; I Will Do Anything To Beat Man City Even If I Have To Die On The Pitch / Any One Following The Us Masters / I Think Nigerian Media Should Stop Having Sports Webpages On Their Websites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.