Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Think Nigerian Media Should Stop Having Sports Webpages On Their Websites. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Think Nigerian Media Should Stop Having Sports Webpages On Their Websites. (801 Views)

FG Should Stop Investing In Football? / I Think Messi Is Overrated / I Think Obafemi Martins Is A Camerounian! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think Nigerian Media Should Stop Having Sports Webpages On Their Websites. by bidex(m): 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2007
it is always detrimental to human to try browse through Nigerian news media sport's web pages and yet find out that its full of old news and junk news that one needs not to read. Even NFA has issues on this website thing,  their websites is always yet to be updated with current news and events. most time one gets on line and need to get updated about things going on in world of sports but gets disappointed by what he/she sees on their websites. when will Nigerian media make their compatriots stop going through BBC, FIFA, CNN, 4thegame, ESPN etc before they get updated on sport news? many at times one might have read some news on one of the oyinbo's website days back before 9ja media bring it up on their Newspaper. they have one slang they normally use,  for example complete sports will put on their news paper that they are authoritatively telling you about the news whereas they've just done copy and paste from one of the sports websites by the oyinbos. i beg of you Nigerian news media. it is better u dont have a website than you putting rubbish or outdated news on your webblogs.

(1) (Reply)

Wenger Ponders Arsenal Future / Former Wwe Usa Champion Chris Benoit Is Dead In Suspected Murder/suicide / Obafemi Rejects Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.