Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? (19458 Views)

I Was Chosen As King: Should I Damn The Consequence Or Forget About It Entirely? / At What Age or Time Should An Adult Leave Their Parents' House? / Man Lives His Life Entirely As Domesticated Dog | See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by Baroba(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
If you ain't figured it out by 25, na catch up you go dey play..

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by tigerclaws: 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
cool
[/s]
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by sanmtiago(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
I so love this write up

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by GenghisAlexa1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
Figuring out your life is simply knowing who/what's important, building capacity to attract resources and cultivating laudable personal ethics everyday.....
It'd vary across different societies, but by mid 30s ,one should have a solid framework.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by caseyjones(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
sylve11:
63 aint bad. undecided cool
haba,u are not very far from dying by then now

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nice shah.
I can relate.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by Tiffbuxas: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
drips8:
There is no right age, we can never fully figure out life and that's what creates our ups and downs.

The mistakes that make us humans and vulnerable.
I couldn't agree less

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by AmNuhRegular(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lol. You can never get it figured out because it's not yours in the first place.
What do we have that we did not first receive.
Life and death will continue to remain man's greatest mysteries grin
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by ZitNg: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by CaptainMitch: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
Anytime you wake up is your morning
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by pinkygurl(f): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
H100:
- One Good Head and Thoughts

At what age do we figure out life?
– So many people think that by some age .. 18, 22, 30, that they have to have their lives ” figured out.” but you can’t define anything with your age, Imagine how boring life would be if it were predictable, People need to change their mindsets towards “figuring out” and stop confusing it with “indecisiveness”.

Does the term “figure out life” have a perfect timing?

– Makes no sense. Figuring it out is a forever game – it never ends and it constantly changes depending on the circumstances at hand! It’s not about figuring out who you are….it’s about the journey. Enjoy the journey, and always be striving to better your life. Move the ceiling higher.

Show me someone who has it all figured out, and then show me someone who does not, I do not believe we will find much difference. That’s why poker is such as great game – we all know the odds but cannot predict the outcomes (we are humans around other humans who live next to other humans).

It does make me laugh, when people have it in their head that by x age they must accomplish xyz…. in my experience life doesn’t work that way… curve balls appear and random situations take over that can steer us off track and it can take a time to get back on track…and really who care ab out age? Like Oprah says ‘why would we allow numbers to define us?’

How to find your purpose and passion in life
Self-audit is the single most powerful trait anyone needs in order pivot towards success. Uncover those strengths & then go out there and crush it with those natural abilities. Decipher what those weaknesses mean, and figure out contexts in our your own life to turn them into strengths.

People think conditions have to be right to make a change, change is gradual or abrupt, it’s you who chooses which. It won’t be better, easier or perfect when x, y or z is in place. Stop making excuses and start taking steps in the right direction. Nowadays how people figure it is based on the car you drive, company or position. Seems like as humans, we are running without a proper direction in other word living a life for someone else but mind you, It’s you and no one else!...truncated..

read more: https://onegoodhead.com/life-purpose-figured/

L

grin
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by djon78(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
400billionman:
Most people live and die without figuring out life.

Having your life figured out simply means, you know what to do, how to do it and when to do it.

You also know exactly why you are doing whatever you are doing. You don't live in wishful thinking, No regrets, No worries, No 'had I known'?

You are 100% satisfied with life.

90% of the world don't figure out life. Also, there are some wisdoms women have, men don't have.

There is a reason both sexes get married.

Very true. Very many people pass through life without figuring our what there life was all about

You start living and enjoying true life the day you attain self awareness. And many never attained that state

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
The people saying there's no right age are either ignorant that there's a right age or simply saying that to console themselves. When you tell people there's no right age, your intention is to make them complacent with their achievements.

Age 20-30 is called the test and experimental age. Within this age bracket, you're getting your life figured out. Once you're above 30, your whole life should've been figured out. There's a clear difference between getting your life figured out, underachieving, and overachieving. You can have your life figured out and still be a late bloomer.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by Legendguru: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by djon78(m): 5:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
The people saying there's no right age are either ignorant that there's a right age or simply saying that to console themselves. When you tell people there's no right age, your intention is to make them complacent with their achievements.

Age 20-30 is called the test and experimental age. Within this age bracket, you're getting your life figured out. Once you're above 30, your whole life should've been figured out. There's a clear difference between getting your life figured out, underachieving, and overachieving. You can have your life figured out and still be a late bloomer.

There is no age limit to self awareness.
There are those who got there Eureka moment in there forties and fifties even sixties and still go on to make impact. There is this UK property mogul that got his self awareness age 47, by his 60s he was one of the biggest owners of real estate in the UK.

Figuring out life can happen to any one anytime.
Even in old age.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
sylve11:
63 aint bad. undecided cool
You sure say you go reach that 63
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by Damzy007: 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
Figuring stuff out ain't easy esp if you're living in a country where things dosen't work like naija. All that comes to mind is looking for ways to survive.
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by Gandollar(f): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
If you are not handsome at 20, strong at 30, wise at 40, rich at 50, forget it. You are dead.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by Yankee101: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
1000 (one thousand) years old

Cos you never in this realm with the number of years we live
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
djon78:

There is no age limit to self awareness.
There are those who got there Eureka moment in there forties and fifties even sixties and still go on to make impact. There is this UK property mogul that got his self awareness age 47, by his 60s he was one of the biggest owners of real estate in the UK.

Figuring out life can happen to any one anytime.
Even in old age.

Y'all are getting this thing wrong. Yes, our clock isn't the same, but it's assumed that at 20-30 your life should be figured out. Note: there's difference btw getting it figured out and being self-sufficient. @40 you should be planning towards retirement, while @60 is retirement age. You don't want to be getting your life figured out at 60. This here is a misconception soled to the very gullible.

Note: I've my life all figured out, but I am a late bloomer and there's room for me to try a lot and make mistakes before getting what I want if not something close.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by Elliot2(m): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
No set time. Any moment you realise you deserve better and should work towards it. It could be on the day one is born or on your dying bed. The advice is that one should do it now, this moment!
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by praxs(m): 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
I will rather use the word direction. If at age 32 and above, your life hasn't got any direction, you are indecisive, you don't have a plan, then something is terribly wrong with you. Figuring it out before 32 is really really difficult. The more you get older, the more you travel, the more you meet diff folks, the better you become. With all the mentioned accumulated experiences, you find out that you begin to figure out some many things about you. Hence, your life should have a direction at 30s to early 30s. Once you have this, things will become to fall into places for you

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=80841241][/quote]

dede lele amu gi ooooo grin
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by victorazyvictor(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
H100:
- One Good Head and Thoughts

At what age do we figure out life?
– So many people think that by some age .. 18, 22, 30, that they have to have their lives ” figured out.” but you can’t define anything with your age, Imagine how boring life would be if it were predictable, People need to change their mindsets towards “figuring out” and stop confusing it with “indecisiveness”.

Does the term “figure out life” have a perfect timing?

– Makes no sense. Figuring it out is a forever game – it never ends and it constantly changes depending on the circumstances at hand! It’s not about figuring out who you are….it’s about the journey. Enjoy the journey, and always be striving to better your life. Move the ceiling higher.

Show me someone who has it all figured out, and then show me someone who does not, I do not believe we will find much difference. That’s why poker is such as great game – we all know the odds but cannot predict the outcomes (we are humans around other humans who live next to other humans).

It does make me laugh, when people have it in their head that by x age they must accomplish xyz…. in my experience life doesn’t work that way… curve balls appear and random situations take over that can steer us off track and it can take a time to get back on track…and really who care ab out age? Like Oprah says ‘why would we allow numbers to define us?’

How to find your purpose and passion in life
Self-audit is the single most powerful trait anyone needs in order pivot towards success. Uncover those strengths & then go out there and crush it with those natural abilities. Decipher what those weaknesses mean, and figure out contexts in our your own life to turn them into strengths.

People think conditions have to be right to make a change, change is gradual or abrupt, it’s you who chooses which. It won’t be better, easier or perfect when x, y or z is in place. Stop making excuses and start taking steps in the right direction. Nowadays how people figure it is based on the car you drive, company or position. Seems like as humans, we are running without a proper direction in other word living a life for someone else but mind you, It’s you and no one else!...truncated..

read more: https://onegoodhead.com/life-purpose-figured/

L

Age is just number....
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by djon78(m): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Y'all are getting this thing wrong. Yes, our clock isn't the same, but it's assumed that at 20-30 your life should be figured out. Note: there's difference btw getting it figured out and being self-sufficient. [b]@40 you should be planning towards retirement, while @60 is retirement age. [/b]You don't want to be getting your life figured out at 60. This here is a misconception soled to the very gullible.

Note: I've my life all figured out, but I am a late bloomer and there's room for me to try a lot and make mistakes before getting what I want if not something close.

I don't believe that. If 60 is retirement, why do we have 75 to 80 years old that are still very productive and achieving things.
It all depends on individual mindset though.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by TheWalkingMind: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Getting life figured out has nothing to do with achievements or goals and dreams rather the purpose of existence. It's reading meaning into this presupposed meaningless life we are blessed with. Basically, it's redefining life from a thing of us, to a thing me. Understanding life doesn't apply to us collectively but individually on the very basic level of existence. In other words, it's the answering of the why am I here, and what the hell am I here for.

Not everyone gets to answer those questions. Like someone rightly said, less than 10% of the world population actually do. The larger percentage are asleep, and only a few are awake to self awareness.

Your signature though, what's up with it?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by oluwasegun007(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
Age 25

In Nigeria no specific age...
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by Abdulaaleem: 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
Life is something you can't figure out.. Like no way you could do that.. Perhaps when you die, you can figure it out then
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by duni04(m): 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
Go ask colonel Sanders, the founder of KFC. He figured his life out in his 60s. Or ask the biblical Patriach, Abraham. He figured his life out very late into his years.
You only figure your life out when you find your God given purpose and accomplish it. Some were lucky to figure out their purpose early in life. Others late. And then some never do. It's all by his grace.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by qanda: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
Re: What Is The Right Age Or Time To Get Life Entirely Figured Out? by djon78(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
duni04:
[b]Go ask colonel Sanders, the founder of KFC. He figured his life out in his 60[/b]s. Or ask the biblical Patriach, Abraham. He figured his life out very late into his years.
You only figure your life out when you find your God given purpose and accomplish it. Some were lucky to figure out their purpose early in life. Others late. And then some never do. It's all by his grace.

Exactly what I was saying. Warren buffet is mid 80s but still working hard at his conglomerate. And I read he made his first million's in his late 50s. Look at where he is today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Not Eating Your Wife Food!! A Punishment Or What?? / How Do You Handle A Stubborn Kid? / "My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.