Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Want To Edit/ Re-write Your CV Professionally For Free? Check In Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Want To Edit/ Re-write Your CV Professionally For Free? Check In Here (262 Views)

Burning Desire To EARN While Learning From Acadium FREE? Check This Out / Ten Mistakes You Must Avoid In Your CV / Why Recruiters Are Deleting Your CV On Sight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Edit/ Re-write Your CV Professionally For Free? Check In Here by Fatodax(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
The importance of building a good resume cannot be overemphasized as it gives a job seeker an advantage over others. Although, one cannot take away the importance of connecting as that gives you access to a job. However, it is important to understand that a private organization is open to different applicants like you. This implies that whether you have a connection or not, you are not the only seeking for a job. Besides, chances are, there are other applicants who have bigger connection than yours in the company.

About three days, I was asked by my boss to check CVs related to particular positions in the office. So, I quickly reached for the files that contains varieties of CVs and could not easily pick out the needed ones so I just decided to post new job openings to some groups on whatsapp and facebook, although I managed to call few persons.

See, if your CV? Resume has not earned you a job, perhaps, an interview for that matter, their is high tendency you didn't follow the right pattern of indexing your skills, which invariable sells your skills to your potential employee.

Within the next few days I am going to provide free CV editing services to 10 persons.

Send a message to fatodax@gmail.com to signify your interest.
Re: Want To Edit/ Re-write Your CV Professionally For Free? Check In Here by stainlessgerard(m): 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
fatodax@gmail.com.. Please I am interested .. I have sent you a MAIL
Re: Want To Edit/ Re-write Your CV Professionally For Free? Check In Here by Prudent5217: 2:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Sent you a mail
Re: Want To Edit/ Re-write Your CV Professionally For Free? Check In Here by ovalrose(f): 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
Sent you a mail too

(1) (Reply)

Job Alert! / Marketing Executive Trainee / 1 Year Paid Internship/IT as a Digital Marketer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.