Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' (38550 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Army Denies 'Killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Elexdallas(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
This man too Dey sound learned,
Omo, it’s like Atiku has something to offer

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by KingOdart(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

This wan is another yoruba tijaniyya moslem, kindly ignore the thing.

Tankio

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by fatymore(f): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nigeria is in Shambles

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by felixray2010(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
I hate Buhari with passion..... Argue with your phone

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by blowjob: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Igboblog:
Atiku Reacts Over 'Killing & Secret Burial of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers'

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2019 general election, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the alleged killing and secret burial of 1000 Nigerian soldiers by Boko Haram terrorists, Igbere TV reports.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV, Atiku said he read the report by the Wall Street Journal that over a thousand Nigerian soldiers have been secretly buried at night by the General Muhammadu Buhari led administration, in order to hide the true state of the war on terror, with a sense of heartbreak and shock.

Atiku further said that men and women of our armed forces are our first, second and last defence against our domestic and foreign enemies and should be treated with love, respect, dignity and appreciation for the invaluable service they render to Nigeria.

The statement reads in full,

"On The Secret Burial of 1000 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram/ISWAP: Nigerians Are Entitled to Know The Truth."

"I read the report by the Wall Street Journal that over a thousand Nigerian soldiers have been secretly buried at night by the General Muhammadu Buhari led administration, in order to hide the true state of the war on terror, with a sense of heartbreak and shock."

"Heartbreak for the families and friends of those soldiers who, if the report is true, have lost their loved ones, without being allowed to bury them or even to have any sense of closure as regards their fate."

"Shock, that such a thing could happen under a democracy, such as Nigeria is supposed to be. I shudder to think that the cover-up of such an event of epic proportions can be true."

"The men and women of our armed forces are our first, second and last defence against our domestic and foreign enemies and should be treated with love, respect, dignity and appreciation for the invaluable service they render to Nigeria."

"I cannot fathom that in the space of a year, 1000 of these great patriots were killed and buried secretly without their families being told. I hesitate to believe that deceit on such a grand scale is even possible."

"To ensure that we get to the bottom of this matter, I urge that a Judicial Commission of Inquiry headed by a non-partisan and reputable jurist, be inaugurated to investigate the findings of the Wall Street Journal. While this is occurring, I also strongly urge that a panel of inquiry comprising distinguished former military officers be set up to investigate and report to Nigerians the true state of the war on terror and what must be done to ensure Nigeria brings a speedy end to the ongoing insurgency."

"Nigeria must ensure prudent use of finances, so we can redistribute national resources in such a way that ensures that our military and security forces are well armed and well remunerated."

"Even the death of one soldier affects me. But the alleged cover-up of the deaths of one thousand soldiers is a national emergency that should shock all statesmen and leaders of thoughts into action to save Nigeria."

Source :http://igberetvnews.com/864971/atiku-reacts-over-killing-secret-burial-of-1000-nigerian-soldiers/

grin grin grin grin grin

DIS OLD THIEF, NOR GO LET PERSON grin grin grin grin ,HEAR WORD grin grin grin grin

AKITU, UR COURT CASE, DON FINISH grin grin grin

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
They bury their soldiers in unmarked grave

They have an impostor as president

They shoot you when you go out to protest

The cost of living is getting high #10k won't last you a week but it will take you a month to make #10k

They release REPENTED AND REHABILITATED terrorist back into the society

They tag protesters terrorist and negotiate with BANDITS

AND THEY STILL LOVE THEIR DARLING COUNTRY

tufiakwa something is wrong with these people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
APC is satanic

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by nextnear(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
sapele914:
Let him come back to Yola,anyone can go and sit down in Dubai and wear white jalabiya from morning to night and chat trash,Useless Man.
I think you're a fool for calling him useless man and for talking this trash of yours.
Even if Atiku is in Nigeria, do you think the federal government will kill him or arrest him, for what exactly.
Sometimes people like you don't even think twice before you talk,.
So to you now, ATIKU can't respond to news from outside Nigeria right? Or he doesn't have the right to travel again?
You yourself is the useless fellow here

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by roundman: 4:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mustsucceed:
Total accumulation or at an instant ..it's not possible for Nigerian army to bury 1000 at an instant I also don't believe can be dumb enough to buy such farce just because a foreign journal wrote such
This is the only sensible comment i have seen here, i don't know if people understand that number'1000' soldiers,very funny.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Jubiliee: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
Idiots will believe this how many are out entire soldiers?
Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Dereformer(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
LANDLORD72:
The greatest obstacles to the liberation of the south from northern hegemony and bondage are:

1) The Yoruba that hates Igbos.

2) The Igbo that hates Yorubas.

3) The southern minorities that hate Igbos and Yorubas.

4) The Igbos and Yorubas that hate southern minorities.

Southern UNITY is a fundamental pre-requisite to southern EMANCIPATION. Without the former, you cannot achieve the latter.

Our greatest enemies are not the northerners or their Fulani masters but the southern fool that is filled with hate and malice for his fellow southerner.

Rip to the dead solders

Tell this to the gods.
Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Auduambless(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
You can now VIDEO RECORD all the activities on your ANDROID PHONE SCREENS for free.
This INCLUDES:
*downloading WhatsApp status videos.
*Saving your whatsapp video calls.
*saving youtube videos.

All is possible without Internet connection...

Call/whatsapp 08131281812

1 PDF document @ #300.
Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Durchmann(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mustsucceed:
Total accumulation or at an instant ..it's not possible for Nigerian army to bury 1000 at an instant I also don't believe can be dumb enough to buy such farce just because a foreign journal wrote such

Go and read the article on The Wall Street Journal's website. It never said they were buried at once.

The fact that soldiers could be buried at unmarked graves IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY without notice reaching their families is unheard of.
Remember, this war is not being fought in some country somewhere far off. It's inside the shores of the country.

That's a huge disservice and disrespect to the memories of those fallen heroes and their families.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by aspiring44: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
There is so much secrecy in aso rock . So many politics at play . These happens when conspiracy is the order of day . God help us to get out of the pogrom

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by sylvanus190: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
I think army from the northeast should be the one to protect the area, while those from southeast also protect southeast same in all the geo-graphical zone in Nigeria. Not taking people[army] from south to go and die for what they don't know. while those guys[army] from north come to south and be enjoying themself with our politicians and our women. ONE SENSELESS IDIOT WILL COME HERE AND TELL ME THAT KANO HAS 44 LGA. SO WE SHOULD GIVE THEM 44 SIT IN THE SENATE.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Excellentmind: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
I'm not surprised at this normal news, but only pity those who laid, and are still laying down their lives for a failed state like Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by juszoe82: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
You are a big fool and idiot because non of those soldiers are you relation,brother or father.

God have pity of you.

adekolaelect:
Aaaaatiiiiiikkkuuuuu face your scam server 's Tribunal case .

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Lovelive: 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mouth Gig:
grin grin grin grin grin

DIS OLD THIEF, NOR GO LET PERSON grin grin grin grin ,HEAR WORD grin grin grin grin

SAI BABA BUHARI

D̶I̶S̶ ̶O̶L̶D̶ ̶T̶H̶I̶E̶F̶,̶ ̶N̶O̶R̶ ̶G̶O̶ ̶L̶E̶T̶ ̶P̶E̶R̶S̶O̶N̶ ̶̶ ̶̶ ̶̶ ̶̶,̶H̶E̶A̶R̶ ̶W̶O̶R̶D̶ ̶̶ ̶̶ ̶̶ ̶̶
̶
̶
̶
̶A̶K̶I̶T̶U̶,̶ ̶U̶R̶ ̶C̶O̶U̶R̶T̶ ̶C̶A̶S̶E̶,̶ ̶D̶O̶N̶ ̶F̶I̶N̶I̶S̶H̶ ̶̶ ̶̶ ̶̶
̶
̶
̶
̶
̶
̶
̶
̶S̶A̶I̶ ̶B̶A̶B̶A̶ ̶B̶U̶H̶A̶R̶I̶
Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Mgbo1616: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
I am not surprise at this news when Buhari and Buratia were recruiting the so called repentant Boko Haram in Nigeria military, i know that this will happen because the so called repentant Boko Haram will be providing information and Strategies to Boko Haram terrorists

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Comedian2019: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
blujoi:
One Garbage Shehu will call for his arrest, just watch
Garbage is always spewing rubbish. That's why his name is Garbage Shehu

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by 9jatriot(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Does this man know the meaning of 1000 soldiers. Is this part of their Dubai strategy. As a matter of fact, has UAE released him from their house arrest since they last questioned him on why he was having meetings with suspected terrorist in their country.
I have reasons to believe that him and his party have a hand in the recent increase in kidnapping, banditry and boko haram

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Namdeenero(m): 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
Auduambless:
You can now VIDEO RECORD all the activities on your ANDROID PHONE SCREENS for free.
This INCLUDES:
*downloading WhatsApp status videos.
*Saving your whatsapp video calls.
*saving youtube videos.

All is possible without Internet connection...

Call/whatsapp 08131281812

1 PDF document @ #300.
Something that's already online for free Even on iphones it's called "Screen recorder"
Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by dlondonbadboy: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mouth Gig:
grin grin grin grin grin

SAI BABA BUHARI

1000 Nigeria soldiers are secretly buried..fool. 1000! This news can lead to a revolution but we have so many fools like you. Hungry idiot...

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Lovelive: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
Durchmann:

Go and read the article on The Wall Street Journal's website. It never said they were buried at once.

The fact that soldiers could be buried at unmarked graves IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY without notice reaching their families is unheard of.
Remember, this war is not being fought in some country somewhere far off. It's inside the shoes of the country.

That's a huge disservice and disrespect to the memories of those fallen heroes and their families.
The ZONE.Bs will never reason with you. Therefore leave them in their hypocrisy or in their ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by codedguy1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mgbo1616:
I am not surprise at this news when Buhari and Buratia were recruiting the so called repentant Boko Haram in Nigeria military, i know that this will happen because the so called repentant Boko Haram will be providing information and Strategies to Boko Haram terrorists

Even killing the soldiers from within when in the battle ground.

What's the meaning of a a reformed terrorist that will now enlist as a soldier or even become president sef?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Lovelive: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mgbo1616:
Sense dey all over you.
So logical. Thumb up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Obere4u: 5:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mustsucceed:

I wanted to ask same question.. People just swallow anything they see online that helps their narration....

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
Igboblog:
Atiku Reacts Over 'Killing & Secret Burial of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers'

By Wisdom Nwedene

The Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party, PDP, in the 2019 general election, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has reacted to the alleged killing and secret burial of 1000 Nigerian soldiers by Boko Haram terrorists, Igbere TV reports.

In a statement made available to Igbere TV, Atiku said he read the report by the Wall Street Journal that over a thousand Nigerian soldiers have been secretly buried at night by the General Muhammadu Buhari led administration, in order to hide the true state of the war on terror, with a sense of heartbreak and shock.

Atiku further said that men and women of our armed forces are our first, second and last defence against our domestic and foreign enemies and should be treated with love, respect, dignity and appreciation for the invaluable service they render to Nigeria.

The statement reads in full,

"On The Secret Burial of 1000 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram/ISWAP: Nigerians Are Entitled to Know The Truth."

"I read the report by the Wall Street Journal that over a thousand Nigerian soldiers have been secretly buried at night by the General Muhammadu Buhari led administration, in order to hide the true state of the war on terror, with a sense of heartbreak and shock."

"Heartbreak for the families and friends of those soldiers who, if the report is true, have lost their loved ones, without being allowed to bury them or even to have any sense of closure as regards their fate."

"Shock, that such a thing could happen under a democracy, such as Nigeria is supposed to be. I shudder to think that the cover-up of such an event of epic proportions can be true."

"The men and women of our armed forces are our first, second and last defence against our domestic and foreign enemies and should be treated with love, respect, dignity and appreciation for the invaluable service they render to Nigeria."

"I cannot fathom that in the space of a year, 1000 of these great patriots were killed and buried secretly without their families being told. I hesitate to believe that deceit on such a grand scale is even possible."

"To ensure that we get to the bottom of this matter, I urge that a Judicial Commission of Inquiry headed by a non-partisan and reputable jurist, be inaugurated to investigate the findings of the Wall Street Journal. While this is occurring, I also strongly urge that a panel of inquiry comprising distinguished former military officers be set up to investigate and report to Nigerians the true state of the war on terror and what must be done to ensure Nigeria brings a speedy end to the ongoing insurgency."

"Nigeria must ensure prudent use of finances, so we can redistribute national resources in such a way that ensures that our military and security forces are well armed and well remunerated."

"Even the death of one soldier affects me. But the alleged cover-up of the deaths of one thousand soldiers is a national emergency that should shock all statesmen and leaders of thoughts into action to save Nigeria."

Source :http://igberetvnews.com/864971/atiku-reacts-over-killing-secret-burial-of-1000-nigerian-soldiers/

Lol he read it on wall Street Journal very funny man...acting cool all they way
Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Origin(f): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
Who, what, when, where, why....

Show us proof, burial sites, bodies, names of deceased,

1000 families would have been asking after them
Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Lovelive: 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
9jatriot:
Does this man know the meaning of 1000 soldiers. Is this part of their Dubai strategy. As a matter of fact, has UAE released him from their house arrest since they last questioned him on why he was having meetings with suspected terrorist in their country.
I have reasons to believe that him and his party have a hand in the recent increase in kidnapping, banditry and boko haram

D̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶m̶a̶n̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶1̶0̶0̶0̶ ̶s̶o̶l̶d̶i̶e̶r̶s̶.̶ ̶I̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶D̶u̶b̶a̶i̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶a̶t̶e̶g̶y̶.̶ ̶A̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶t̶,̶ ̶h̶a̶s̶ ̶U̶A̶E̶ ̶r̶e̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶h̶o̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶a̶r̶r̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶s̶t̶i̶o̶n̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶e̶e̶t̶i̶n̶g̶s̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶s̶u̶s̶p̶e̶c̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶n̶t̶r̶y̶.̶ ̶
̶
̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶i̶e̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶a̶r̶t̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶h̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶c̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶c̶r̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶k̶i̶d̶n̶a̶p̶p̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶d̶i̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶b̶o̶k̶o̶ ̶h̶a̶r̶a̶m̶

Trash
Re: Atiku Reacts Over 'killing & Secret Burial Of 1000 Nigerian Soldiers' by Reference(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
I simply have no comment on this event.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shahida Sanusi On Day3 Of Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Agunola Omomowo Slumps And Dies In Hotel Room (Pic) / Why Tambuwal Will Dump APC – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.