Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,388 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

If Biafra Had Succeeded. Biafra Would Have Been The Giant Of Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Biafra Had Succeeded. Biafra Would Have Been The Giant Of Africa (1912 Views)

If Tinubu Had Succeeded With His Muslim-muslim Ticket / Abba Kyari; Biafra Had A One Day Seize Fire Obi Kubana The White Flag!. / Reasons Why BIAFRA Would Be Difficult (opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Biafra Had Succeeded. Biafra Would Have Been The Giant Of Africa by holllandis: 1:39am On Aug 02, 2019
oyatz:
You want to crack my ribs with this Leprosy stuff.

My brother e get as e be
Re: If Biafra Had Succeeded. Biafra Would Have Been The Giant Of Africa by wifeesnatcher(m): 2:07am On Aug 02, 2019
so people that refuse to do fence and those begging in the street are those that made Abia state, IMO state and other erosion areas in anambra look like they've no govt therein?

your people are deserting and migrating on daily basis to even the same North you're rubbishing. charity they said it begins at home, if you can't hold your leaders responsible for your misfortunes then I wonder if brain exist at all in your flat head Op

should Buhari be blamed for ikpeazu unable to pay worker salaries and slow development of Abia state? what a dumb post from a failed utme applicant
Re: If Biafra Had Succeeded. Biafra Would Have Been The Giant Of Africa by Uchek(m): 5:29am On Aug 02, 2019
Bighead9:
Biafra would've been a jungle by now. Cause of the high numbers of Drug pushers, Armed Robbers, Ritualist, Kidnappers, Baby factories, Prostitution, Fake everything, Scammers e.t.c
Only the strongest would've been able to survive in Biafra. Libya would've been a Child's play compared to the unrest and Terrorism in Biafra.

Did you really understand the thrust of the posting?
Re: If Biafra Had Succeeded. Biafra Would Have Been The Giant Of Africa by holllandis: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
so people that refuse to do fence and those begging in the street are those that made Abia state, IMO state and other erosion areas in anambra look like they've no govt therein?

your people are deserting and migrating on daily basis to even the same North you're rubbishing. charity they said it begins at home, if you can't hold your leaders responsible for your misfortunes then I wonder if brain exist at all in your flat head Op

should Buhari be blamed for ikpeazu unable to pay worker salaries and slow development of Abia state? what a dumb post from a failed utme applicant

Ode we are talking of more than 30 years ago
Re: If Biafra Had Succeeded. Biafra Would Have Been The Giant Of Africa by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
ezenwajosh:
NIGERIA WAS CREATED TO CHECK OLD EASTERN REGION THE WHITES HAVE NEVER MET THEIR KIND IN AFRICA
after a 30 year resistance, the British had to send anthropologists into igboland to study the igbo.

After much study and research, the British drop their arms, and went to igboland with Western education.

That was how they conquered us.

1 Like

Re: If Biafra Had Succeeded. Biafra Would Have Been The Giant Of Africa by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2019
stefanbanach:
after a 30 year resistance, the British had to send anthropologists into igboland to study the igbo.

After much study and research, the British drop their arms, and went to igboland with Western education.

You know the history, I love that
Re: If Biafra Had Succeeded. Biafra Would Have Been The Giant Of Africa by holllandis: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
ezenwajosh:

You know the history, I love that

stefanbanach:

What is western education ?
Chemistry
Maths
Biology
Physics ??
History ?
Re: If Biafra Had Succeeded. Biafra Would Have Been The Giant Of Africa by Mace0lane: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
What stops Imo from building school to admit all the Imolite that scared 300 while Zaria can afford to grant admission to failure with 120 as score ?

Is Zaria giving more federal allocation than Imo state ? That this is happening is a prove that each n every PDP governor that ruled feom 1999 till date should be behead in broad daylight whether by Boko Haram or the FG, no more no less.

holllandis:
How can I continue sharing this country with people who can't build gutter or fence but like to spend money on clothes and party ?

How can I live in a country where the youths and kids are begging in the streets

Everyone knows the east are very industrious and the country Nigeria is frustrating them hence they leave on droves to overseas

How can your write the same exam and someone with a jamb score of 320 in imo can't do medicine in UNN but someone in Zaria with jamb score of 120 can study medicine

What is f ucking wrong with you people that think this is normal?

Anyone who quotes me negatively or leaves negative comments ,plague and leprosy will strike them in 1 week
Re: If Biafra Had Succeeded. Biafra Would Have Been The Giant Of Africa by emmnprince(m): 1:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
gidgiddy:
Had Biafra succeeded, it would have been amongst the top 10 industrialised countries of the world by now

It would have been! Easier said than it happening in reality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Another Apc Legislator In Ogun State / If "Death By Hanging Law For Hate Speech Was In Place Before 2015? / 2023: X-raying Tinubu’s Chances Of Emerging As Nigeria’s Next President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.