Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Abba Kyari; Biafra Had A One Day Seize Fire Obi Kubana The White Flag!. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari; Biafra Had A One Day Seize Fire Obi Kubana The White Flag!. (527 Views)

Adamawa: The Pdp State Is On Fire. Obi & Atiku Silent! / Time For Kanu To Raise The WHITE FLAG. / If Biafra Had Succeeded. Biafra Would Have Been The Giant Of Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari; Biafra Had A One Day Seize Fire Obi Kubana The White Flag!. by AlexBells(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2021
A known Arewa hitman, ABBA Kyari was spotted in Biafran territory yesterday, intel showed that on a critical plea from Lord Obi Kubana of the Kubana dynasty, both the Biafran side and the Joint Nigerian side agreed to a 48 hours seize fire.

This was to enable the President of Nigeria (Mohammed Buhari) send his delegate Mr. ABBA Kyari of the Arewa territory to attend on his behalf, meanwhile on another News the Oduduwa territory sent two of their stars, Davido and Wizkid to represent them in the family reunion of Nigerians.

Hostilities may resume on the signal of the Supreme leader of Biafra (Rear Admiral Mazzi) Nnamdi Kanu whom however is leading the Biafran side from his confinement in DSS custody following an illegal kidnapping staged by a union of the Arewa and Oduduwa Side of the conflict.

As true Nigerians yearns for peace to return, the future seems bleak and uncertain as the three sides of the conflict Namely: Arewa, Oduduwa and Biafra keep flaring up aggressive rhetorics.

What happened in Obi Cubana's place seemed like a repeat of history as it was more like during the heat of the civil war when both warring side agreed to a seize fire just to watch a football match.

At happy times we seem to all want to be Nigerians but it quite unfortunate that peace and happiness had become so costly. I'm not however insisting that Nigeria is indivisible, rather I'm saying while we remain undivided, let's keep working to either divide or achieve stability and peace as one.
Re: Abba Kyari; Biafra Had A One Day Seize Fire Obi Kubana The White Flag!. by Jerryherd: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2021
cool

Cubana that has hotel in Lagos and Abuja you think he supports Biafra?!

Check his guest list, the personalities that came represent one Nigeria

Donations came from all corners of Nigeria.... I wonder why his friends and relatives showered him that much love, I guess he is a good man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari; Biafra Had A One Day Seize Fire Obi Kubana The White Flag!. by AlexBells(m): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2021
Jerryherd:
Cubana that has hotel in Lagos and Abuja you think he supports Biafra?!

Check his guest list, the personalities that came represent one Nigeria
Was it not exactly what I said, I said he is the white flag which signifies peace
Re: Abba Kyari; Biafra Had A One Day Seize Fire Obi Kubana The White Flag!. by criuze(m): 9:13am On Jul 17, 2021
Cubana has his money

We have our biafra

In order words,

The rich man's wealth is in the city
The destruction of the poor is his poverty

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari; Biafra Had A One Day Seize Fire Obi Kubana The White Flag!. by kettykin: 10:18am On Jul 17, 2021
Thank God reasoning prevailed, emotional intelligence was applied, peace prevailed and respect was accorded to a distinguished son og the igbo rsce6

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Historians: Be Fair In Documenting My Achievements / Video: 9 Year-old Evil Girl Set Ablaze Abuja Ebeano Supermarket: Caught On CCTV / Why The Purchase Of Six Super Tucano Fighter Jet May Not Make A Huge Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.