Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram (5253 Views)

Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc / Toyin Lawani Goes After Social Media User And Her Kid / Toyin Lawani Goes Topless In New Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lagos socialite and celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani has posted a picture of herself completely Naked to celebrate the New Month.

See full photos below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/toyin-lawani-goes-completely-naked-on-instagram-photos/

Cc; lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by HewlettPackard: 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
any which way, ashawo work must pay.

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by Davash222(m): 4:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
All these photographers dey enjoy o. No wonder They always live long.

12 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by Juell(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
shocked
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by richmind2019(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Naija yeyebrites nudity is now the order of the day
Her life
Her body
Her reputation

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by nzeobi(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
naked but nothing was seen, I wonder why most these Yoruba actress believe only their nudity will make them popular.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 01, 2019
Don't complain about NOWADAYS LADIES, just keeping phucking as much as you can.

After all, what are they meant for..?
And for whom were they prepared for..?

Enjoy STOCKS, will they last

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by Funmmyastic: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
nzeobi:
naked but nothing was seen, I wonder why most these Yoruba actress believe only their nudity will make them popular.

She is not an actress.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by Funmmyastic: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Maybe she did plastic surgery that's why she is flaunting her body.Pah!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by willyo(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
She fine Sha... shocked

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by meobizy(f): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
I'll Bleep her anyway.

Controversy sells, it sells very well. Toyin Lawani has built an empire and keeps her name in the news by being controversial. Sister Mary from church is still unknown, crying on her pillow wishing she had a man of her own, in her late 30s and has less than eight hundred thousand naira in her bank account as savings. The moral story from the write up is: humility and modesty na for your pocket. It achieves nothing majority of the time.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
And this was the girl saying someone has to pay 2 million naira to date her.

Please, what is worth two million naira in something that has been exposed to the world and is free for all to view?

Many valuable treasures are hidden and take much effort to find or see. Only a foolish man will pay for an unwrapped candy that has fallen in the dirt or has been covered by ants.

The people who make news in this Nigeria self undecided

6 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by ADRIAN88(m): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
My eyes have seen...

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by Katier00(f): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
So sexy
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by Annie939(f): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
she should clap for herself

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by Adepet222(f): 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
Her life
Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
Can someone please give me her twitter handle

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by chii8(f): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Marketing strategy.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by dangotesmummy: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
This woman should pity her children na

Spare your son and daughter the embarrassment of their peers seeing their mom's nudity all over the net and their peers jeering at them

Imagine them in secondary school and almost all their classmates and school mates have seen their mothers nudity.how do you expect their self esteem to be?how do you expect them to walk around with their shoulders up high?

We know that you are a sex trader but try and use discretion for the sake of your kids

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by Hintona(f): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
dangotesmummy:
This woman should pity her children na

Spare your son and daughter the embarrassment of their peers seeing their mom's nudity all over the net and their peers jeering at them
I wonder how her children are coping

it's too much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by dangotesmummy: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hintona:

I wonder how are children are coping

it's too much
it's becoming an eye sore

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by Sexyjigga(m): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2019
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by adeosuntunde: 10:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
shocked

Re: Toyin Lawani Goes Completely Nak£d On Instagram by Zombiekiller010: 6:26am On Aug 02, 2019
Alainitiju

(1) (Reply)

There was heat that was why I pulled my pant down(Photos) / This Photo Was Taking In A Night Club Do You See Anything Wrong With It / Scottie Pippens Wife Steps Out In See-through Top Without A Bra...and You Can S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.