Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai (5127 Views)

The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man / Funny Video!! Hushpuppi After Hearing That EFCC Arrested Mompha / Nigerians Reacts As INTERPOL Arrested Mompha In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by tert78: 5:02pm On Oct 22, 2019
This is a throwback picture of Kaduna state Governor, El- rural with the Mompha who was recently arrested for internet scam by Interpol and Efcc

1 Share

Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by greatbrian(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2019
I fear who no fear Nigerians. What are you trying to bring out with the post? Tarnish el-rufai reputation for taking a picture with a citizen of his country? And I bet this will make FP and nairalanders will troll this man and even talk about his involvement and how mompha lauder money for him.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by kestolove95(m): 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
Criminal, e remain huspopi and E-money
Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by inoki247: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2019
Lol so dem go arrest EL Rufai for taking pictures also with all dere Noise if e b say na setup EFCC fit help him colet conviction for here so Interpol go free him abi no b Naija again....

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by madridguy(m): 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
Criminal kwa? When dey sentence him? Also why the bad belle for hushpuppy and emoney undecided

kestolove95:
Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by opebiboy: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2019
This op is mad
Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2019
Such a pity!!!!

The only thing that am just pity of, is the innocent kid.

I wonder how she will feel without her father
Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by gaetano: 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
I like how my Igbo people and others are all talking about Mompha without making it a tribal thing.

I hope my brothers from the other side can see and learn a thing or two.

If the guy was Igbo, they would have been trending igboyahooboys, no Igbo person is calling out his tribe. Y'all envious and hateful assholes should learn.

Crime has no tribe.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by festacman(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mompha is not a spirit. He has relations and friends. This has nothing with his alleged internet fraud offence.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by tert78: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2019
Abdulquadrimuha:
Such a pity!!!!

The only thing that am just pity of, is the innocent kid.

I wonder how she will feel without her father

Tribalism
Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
tert78:
This is a throwback picture of Kaduna state Governor, El- rural with the Mompha who was recently arrested for internet scam by Interpol and Efcc

[/s]
What's your point?
Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by BrutalJab: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
kestolove95:

Are they the reason you are still poor and miserable

Nigerians and their Evil Minds sha.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by Jimmyson: 7:11pm On Oct 22, 2019
El'Rufai is a senior colleague of Mompha in wire fraud and crime related offences. Most of the Northern bigs names have been laundering money through Mompha. El'Rufai is a senior Yahoo boy with immunity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2019
I think that the Short devil himself, brothers of destruction.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by solmusdesigns: 7:25pm On Oct 22, 2019
Mompha is a BDC guy and money laundring is a side job for them, so wether politicians or yahoo boys needs his services , his own is to get cut

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by Olayinka8793(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
I hope their friendship is not that deep, otherwise na for the short man devil to make a few calls to so and so people and Mompha would be a free man.
Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2019
So if someone decides to ask for a picture
If I grant that request I am also a criminal
Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by AkpatiOzu20: 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:

Dude, let's do the math / Stats.... The volume, quantity and rate at which such crime is committed. angry

Lemme know the scores afterwards. grin
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by ihatebuhari(f): 8:05pm On Oct 22, 2019
kestolove95:
you are a useless and lowlife animal you’ll die poor. I’m not supporting fraud but the authority that paraded him said “alleged”

Why are Nigerians so wicked and always happy when their fellow citizens is down why?

I live here in LA I can tell you there’s lot of evil here in America more than any country on earth but they censored their news they want you to see what they want you to.

A man killed lots of people with gun last year in the US but no American citizen pray for the man to be killed but they only blamed the government, and ask them to tighten gun law.

If authorities in Nigeria arrest people for fraud why can’t the citizen tell the government to fix the country, provide jobs for youth. If Nigeria government can provide steady power supply for Nigerians do you know how many jobs will be created directly and indirectly?

You that’s happy for mompha downfall let me put it to you that dude has enjoyed his life even if he die today he has achieved and he might be in heaven why you claiming to be holy might die tomorrow in the hand of sars or accident as a result of bad roads in Nigeria and still go to hell.

See let me tell you stop being happy when people are having bad time, you can never tell he might be innocent. Nobody is holy.

I’ll forever regret being a black woman.

Forever black people are cursed and you’ve just proved it more with your evil mindset and comment

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by gaetano: 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2019
Ihatebuhari I just took a look at your dp, and local man is very pleased. Biko is that really you and is that yansh real? cool
Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by ihatebuhari(f): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
gaetano:
Ihatebuhari I just took a look at your dp, and local man is very pleased. Biko is that really you and is that yansh real? cool
please don’t quote me with your rubbish.

Y’all are the same sometimes I regret sharing same country with people like you.

Useless country with useless people.
Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by gaetano: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2019
ihatebuhari:
please don’t quote me with your rubbish.

Y’all are the same sometimes I regret sharing same country with people like you.

Useless country with useless people.
But...

Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by ihatebuhari(f): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2019
gaetano:

But...
ok I’m sorry being hash on you.

Seeing Nigerians disgraced themselves on social media is totally bad.

A country with already bad image the citizen doing more harm harm to make it worst.

If Nigeria authorities finds anyone doing anything illegal let them try them and sentenced them.

I can share lost of American Instagram page just like instablog9ja but you can not access them aside the USA. They censor their news so much that even cnn always show the better side of America.

I thought America was heaven until I got here I’ve seen more than evil in this country.

Their citizen always minds their business.

Go and do research America Russia Indiana and Chinese are more into anything illegal but you can never see their authorities parading their youths on the internet. They try them and sentenced them secretly some even get up to 60yrs in prison.

Very soon they’ll turn to the innocents. Just like the way sars turned from kidnappers and arm robbers to extorting innocent citizens.

Everyday I do thank my Edo mom for making me and my siblings to see a better future here in LA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by abumeinben(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2019
greatbrian:
I fear who no fear Nigerians. What are you trying to bring out with the post? Tarnish el-rufai reputation for taking a picture with a citizen of his country? And I bet this will make FP and nairalanders will troll this man and even talk about his involvement and how mompha lauder money for him.

See questions o.

Have you forgotten the robbery case in Kwara state last year, one of which suspects was attached to Saraki?

Not pointing fingers but You ge the picture?
Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by fireback: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2019
Tinubu's hand work to tarnish hell fire.
Re: Picture Of Recently Arrested Mompha With Governor El Rufai by great664(m): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2019
ihatebuhari:
you are a useless and lowlife animal you’ll die poor. I’m not supporting fraud but the authority that paraded him said “alleged”

Why are Nigerians so wicked and always happy when their fellow citizens is down why?

I live here in LA I can tell you there’s lot of evil here in America more than any country on earth but they censored their news they want you to see what they want you to.

A man killed lots of people with gun last year in the US but no American citizen pray for the man to be killed but they only blamed the government, and ask them to tighten gun law.

If authorities in Nigeria arrest people for fraud why can’t the citizen tell the government to fix the country, provide jobs for youth. If Nigeria government can provide steady power supply for Nigerians do you know how many jobs will be created directly and indirectly?

You that’s happy for mompha downfall let me put it to you that dude has enjoyed his life even if he die today he has achieved and he might be in heaven why you claiming to be holy might die tomorrow in the hand of sars or accident as a result of bad roads in Nigeria and still go to hell.

See let me tell you stop being happy when people are having bad time, you can never tell he might be innocent. Nobody is holy.

I’ll forever regret being a black woman.

Forever black people are cursed and you’ve just proved it more with your evil mindset and comment

I live what you wrote there but your moniker though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke On Nigerian President, Goodluck Jonathan / Does Neymar Jr. Bleach/lighten Her Skin Tone? / Fans Drag Regina Daniels For Cropping Her 59-year-old Husband From Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.