Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" (10538 Views)

2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) / No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu / Politicians With Corruption Cases Who Joined APC To Escape Prosecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by AirwavesReport: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
"No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution"- EFCC

The office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has confirmed that a junior member of one of the Election Tribunal panels sitting in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State is being investigated. The EFCC confirmed that its office received a petition showing video evidence of how a junior member of one of the panels solicited for help for one of the political parties. The video evidence was recovered from the CCTV which serves as a security appliance mounted by the management of a hotel.
An EFCC officer who is privy to the investigation but would not want his name in print, confirmed that the EFCC Chairman has directed some officers to look into the investigation and report to him. "I can assure you, we have the video evidence and we are analysing it.
We will soon call a press conference and let the whole world see what transpired in the video.
The principal suspect has been invited sometime last month but his solicitor just informed us that he may not be able to attend the next questioning because of his health condition. But no matter what happens, the Commission will do justice to the all the parties involved", the officer said, on condition of anonimity, since he is not permitted to speak with the press.

https://www.airwavesreport.com/business/3102-the-essence-of-yomi-awobokun-in-oil-and-gas-sector
Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by Auduambless(m): 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2019
When are we going to be truthful in this nation.
All the sectors are corrupt, who will come and deliver my mother's land. grin

Click my signature to learn how to video all the activities on your Android phone screens

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by inoki247: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lol wetin happen to oda States... Maybe u can start from Apkabio sha.. U neva Probe d Bullion Van wey d evidence dey public Domain or Ganduje Video u dey yarn Grass for mouth

18 Likes

Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by sotall(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Buhari attack dogs threatening judges whose judgement doesn't favour APC

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by saheedbadmus(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
i hope its not because akwa ibom is a pdp state..what about other states also

6 Likes

Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Ok
Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:44pm On Aug 01, 2019
grin grin grin
EFCC resorting to intimdation of election tribunal members to make them rule for APC!!! shame on them!!! this underground tactics wont work

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by Jcole1985(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2019
So lalasticlala cus you're in a staff prayer meeting you now push topics without pictures to FP abi
Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by benratigan3(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
what about
1.ganduje videotape evidence
2.tinubu bullion van video evidence
both are healthy and not sick na
3.the suspect asked for help as alleged, not bribe?
EFCC# EveryFinancialCriminalCounts

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by vineyardfarms: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Efcc ? Investigate inec yakubu for the world to see. Ganduje dollar Always want to be relevant in turning footholds to strongholds - let the world see your selective proscution too. ....,

6 Likes

Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by psucc(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
Whether threat or what, the will of the great people of AKWA IBOM state need be respected. Buhari should heal himself of all the allegations including the secret burial of over 1000 soldiers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by solmusdesigns: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
cool

Shameless people would protest and defend him, abi no be our dunce youth? They would try or means to.deflect and twist it as if they have facts of the case

Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by omocalabar(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Imagine the intimidation.....
Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by emmayor: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Including Akpabio

1 Like

Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by airbrush: 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
omocalabar:
Imagine the intimidation.....

EFCC had out lived it usefulness i swear ! just imagine

#scrapeEFCC

2 Likes

Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by Legendguru: 5:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by Amacaco: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2019
This is nothing but intimidation of the judiciary. Allow them to do their job as you do your own quietly. Nothing stops EFCC from doing their investigations quietly and prosecuting those found guilty after the tribunal had finished it's work. Enough of this nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by oglalasioux(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Let's put Nigeria up for sale on ebay. I hope Rwanda buys this shiithole. Tueee!
Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by freshMallam1122: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2019
saheedbadmus:
i hope its not because akwa ibom is a pdp state..what about other states also
u were shouting Atiku is coming.. where are u now
Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by freshMallam1122: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
psucc:
Whether threat or what, the will of the great people of AKWA IBOM state need be respected. Buhari should heal himself of all the allegations including the secret burial of over 1000 soldiers.
where do u always get yr information an news from...pained PDP criminal... wat has udom done to yr family in particular.. were u want die for am..I de my house the chop akpu..u de cry for person where no even sabi say u exist

1 Like

Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by psucc(m): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
freshMallam1122:
where do u always get yr information an news from...pained PDP criminal... wat has udom done to yr family in particular.. were u want die for am..I de my house the chop akpu..u de cry for person where no even sabi say u exist
Udom has successfully light up my community, even without any known politician. Just a letter from the community through the then SSA on Power, Engr Meyen, through the PA on Project Monitoring. All non-indigenes. Not even from my Senatorial District.

We didnt vote Udom to start paying me or my family allowance or give us contracts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by joe120120(m): 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
AirwavesReport:
"No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution"- EFCC

The office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, has confirmed that a junior member of one of the Election Tribunal panels sitting in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State is being investigated. The EFCC confirmed that its office received a petition showing video evidence of how a junior member of one of the panels solicited for help for one of the political parties. The video evidence was recovered from the CCTV which serves as a security appliance mounted by the management of a hotel.
An EFCC officer who is privy to the investigation but would not want his name in print, confirmed that the EFCC Chairman has directed some officers to look into the investigation and report to him. "I can assure you, we have the video evidence and we are analysing it.
We will soon call a press conference and let the whole world see what transpired in the video.
The principal suspect has been invited sometime last month but his solicitor just informed us that he may not be able to attend the next questioning because of his health condition. But no matter what happens, the Commission will do justice to the all the parties involved", the officer said, on condition of anonimity, since he is not permitted to speak with the press.

https://www.airwavesreport.com/business/3102-the-essence-of-yomi-awobokun-in-oil-and-gas-sector

Efcc should also investigate Buharigate now
Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by joe120120(m): 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
AirwavesReport:

Efcc should also investigate Buharigate now for corrupt practice .as minister of petroleum
Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by blackboy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
Is it only Akwa Ibom? Have you EFCC gone to INEC and investigated their standard of living?
Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by Coolgent(m): 1:56am On Aug 02, 2019
AirwavesReport:

Video evidence? Gandollar con and see
Re: No Corrupt Akwa Ibom Election Petitions Tribunal Member Will Escape Prosecution" by Ntefre(m): 9:56am On Aug 02, 2019
Let peace reign

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comparing Ghana’s Jubilee House To Nigeria’s Aso Rock / Vision 2020 And Development Planning In Nigeria. / El-Rufai Visits Victims Attacked By Bandits In Birnin Gwari Local Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.