Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By (39894 Views)

How I Escaped Being Raped By A Hotel Manager ― Osun Serving Corps Member / Nigerians Attacked In Lomé Togo. Many Wounded And Some Escaped Being Lynched. Pi / How Sex Worker Escaped Being Used By Ritualist In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by mt77: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2019
Nigeria!

Meanwhile read how to start a business from scratch on www.lekkibusinessjournal.com/how-to-start-a-business-from-scratch-2/
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by FOWOSHERE01(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
I believe someone here on Nairaland Wil reach out to help him
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by Chuks9000: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
Go to police complaint Twitter handle

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by lexy2014: 7:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
FunAngel5:
Good News! Good News!! God news!!!

Do you know you can now show your dogs some love by having them drawn on your centre table

https://digitaldixie.store/ is the link to place your order.

See example below.

How will ur dog no u have shown it love by u drawing it on a table when d dog doesnt no what it looks like& when d dog wouldn't use d table?
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by emonis88: 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
Get a lawyer.
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
If this man really had sense. He shoulda tagged segalink Nigerian police and co. Instead dey tag only bloggers.
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
Sue the Police!
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by Str8talk21: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
The guy don hammer ooohhh!!! grin
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by obiekunie2: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
guess which big man in lagos that can scare the police from writing a report? undecided

TINUBU! angry
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by Wantino: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
Call human rights defenders on 08033200138 or 08028225548 the will help you.
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by jaxxy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
So the man is above the law? I see
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by themanderon: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Did that blasted insurance company need police report when they were collecting money from you initially?
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by frozen70(f): 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Once they can't find gain in anything, they won't involve themselves in it, simple ❗❗
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by Oosa4sure: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
See d Dpo of d station , she's a very dedicated woman and I can assure you that you will get ur report in a jiffy, you will come back on this profile and proof me right, pls do
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by TwentyOnePilots(m): 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
That rain was serious. I can't forget. And in a situation like this where we need the police to ensure quick restoration of loss of properties they are been unreasonable. That shows they cannot be relied on in any emergency situations

Only to arrest Rampaging Ram... lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by Oosa4sure: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
Please see d Dpo of the station, a very dedicated woman, I can assure you that you will get your report in a jiffy, you will end up thanking me for this, pls do , akin omom akin
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by Toonice(m): 9:37pm On Aug 01, 2019
Na so one idiot slap me today because we have auguement, went to station to report and the police ask me for 2k before they can arrest him.
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by stevesharon: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
Please come to public complaints commission(PCC) Brick House, old national Assembly complex at TBS lagos and make your complaints and I can assure your that you will surely be compensated for damages .

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by stevesharon: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2019
Please come to public complaints commission(PCC) Brick House, old national Assembly complex at TBS lagos and make your complaints and I can assure your that you will surely be compensated for damages .
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by luluman: 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Born2Breed:

Since May Don't you have a lawyer and you are tagging kemi instead of segalink and co.
Correct! His lawyer should know what to do
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by maasoap(m): 11:31pm On Aug 01, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

Police report for an accident,? What is the officer going to write in the crime diary, will he also fill a docket and open a criminal case file also? The.truth is, the police officer knows the consiquences of issuing out any report with police letter headed paper,

Oga go and contact your lawyer to sharply write a petition or instigate a law suit, and make sure you report your insurer to their regulatory body if indeed your claims cover such freak accident

What is the consequences if I may ask? If the victim is a family member of one of them, wouldn't they investigate and write the same report? We just like to support every abnormality in this country! Are we really sane in this country?
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lolzz fvck justice and hustle power bro grin
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by Emanodimo(m): 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
Get a lawyer Bro...

Nairaland can solve ur problem...

U will be lucky if that mast belong to IHS(MTN)...

If na Glo, it will be pending for long except your woman is ready to take the lead for u.
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by laudate: 2:39am On Aug 02, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin Police report for an accident,? What is the officer going to write in the crime diary, will he also fill a docket and open a criminal case file also? The.truth is, the police officer knows the consiquences of issuing out any report with police letter headed paper,

Oga go and contact your lawyer to sharply write a petition or instigate a law suit, and make sure you report your insurer to their regulatory body if indeed your claims cover such freak accident.
What offence has the insurance company committed? shocked He has not filed a claim yet, and in order to do so,he must submit a police report along with his insurance claim forms, after it has been filled. Pictures of the damaged car also need to be attached.

But, he needs to specify what kind of insurance cover he has on the car. Is it comprehensive or third party?

The police men are the one stalling the process. Look, I advise him to look for an AIG or DIG in any of the Police Command formations in charge of the area, where the incident happened. sad

Then he should lay bare the facts of the incident and make a formal request for a police report. He should ensure that his request is acknowledged by any officer in the police station, who receives it. undecided

Next, he should approach one of these troublesome NGOs to ask for their support. Then with their help, he can splash the details of the incident all over social media. Hopefully it will go viral and the police will be forced to act! angry
Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by laudate: 2:41am On Aug 02, 2019
dominique:
He didn't tag Nigeria police, he's busy tagging instablog and Tundeednut. Did he try out another police station for the report?
They will still refer him back to the police station in charge of the area where the incident occurred, because they will claim they do not have jurisdiction to entertain the case, since it didn't happen in their district. They always use that excuse of "jurisdiction." sad

Chuks9000:
Go to police complaint Twitter handle
Good idea! Those guys often give feedback when you tag them.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Refuses To Issue Report To Man Who Narrowly Escaped Being Killed By by Greatzeus(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
This is karma period,ask the man who he killed or duped to buy that car. Why is it that it was when he got there that the mast fell tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter / Mother Of Two Beaten To Death By Landlady And Daughter In Lagos (photo) / Army Intercepts 3 Trucks Loaded With Over 300,000 Pump Action Cartridges (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.