Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

I Need Someone With A Paypal Or Bitcoin Wallet. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Someone With A Paypal Or Bitcoin Wallet. (311 Views)

Can I Create A Paypal Or Payoneer Account In Nigeria With NIMC SLIP ? / Buy Dollars Or Bitcoin To Hedge Your Savings From Naira Devaluation / Luno Bitcoin Wallet Requesting For BVN For Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone With A Paypal Or Bitcoin Wallet. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
I am working on some business deals in the US at the moment and needs someone with either a verified PayPal,dollar account or Bitcoin account to help me receive payments and transfer to me in naira....I am willing to pay for it.Interested persons should message me on Whatsapp.Scammers stay off pls.
Re: I Need Someone With A Paypal Or Bitcoin Wallet. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
Use the contact displayed on my signature.
Re: I Need Someone With A Paypal Or Bitcoin Wallet. by WebLab: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
I am working on some business deals in the US at the moment and needs someone with either a verified PayPal,dollar account or Bitcoin account to help me receive payments and transfer to me in naira....I am willing to pay for it.Interested persons should message me on Whatsapp.Scammers stay off pls.
Chat me up immediately. Check my signature
Re: I Need Someone With A Paypal Or Bitcoin Wallet. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
Use the contact displayed on my signature.

My best advise? Please open a bitcoin wallet yourself. Go to luno.com, download the app and verify your account. It takes less than 30mins to do..

And you will be safe..
Re: I Need Someone With A Paypal Or Bitcoin Wallet. by victorogundepo0(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2019
Open paxful acc or luno or blockchain acc

(1) (Reply)

Pharmacy Shop For Sale / Cost Of Clearing Toyota Cars In Nigeria / Partners Needed For Online Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.