Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,403 members, 7,843,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

'Got It From My Mama' - Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Got It From My Mama' - Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mom (2301 Views)

Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi & Her Mother Go Viral / Sanchi, Tanzanian Model Unveils Her Man On Instagram (Photos) / Meet Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchoka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'Got It From My Mama' - Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mom by levrin: 5:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
Endowed Tanzanian model, Sanchi, took to Instagram to show off her curvy mother to convince her followers that she got the banging body from her.

She wrote: 'Not a regular woman she’s extra and then some.....Proudly to be her only daughter. Got it from my mama'

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/got-it-from-my-mama-endowed-tanzanian-model-sanchi-shows-off-her-curvy-mom-photos

1 Share

Re: 'Got It From My Mama' - Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mom by levrin: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Shares Her Sexy Beach Photos / Audio Money: Actress Adeyemi Blast Yoruba Actors Over Fake & Expensive Lifestyle / Nollywood Most Lovable Actress Genny Uzoma Flaunts New Hairstyle (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.