Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President (12069 Views)

Nigeria Can’t Continue To Be Father Christmas To Neighbouring Countries – Tinubu / Why Nigeria Can’t Stop Borrowing – CBN / Igbo Presidency: Nigeria Will Not Progress Until The Civil War Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2019
I strong agree with Apostle. Afterall, states in Igbo land previously and currently being governed by Igbos are as developed as Dubai, U.K, Canada, U.S and even Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by Angelfrost(m): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2019
chiagozien:
for your mind you made sense.

I serve the truth as I see it... The decision to swallow it is up to you.

Just apply a little of your grey matter.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by farem: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by gudugudumeje: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2019
Azikwe and Igbos were the first to rule post-Indepedence Nigeria and they gave Nig.'s foundation to destruction to date. Igbo saboteur maniac syndromes cannot help but boomerang their chances...

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by chiagozien(m): 11:42am On Aug 02, 2019
Angelfrost:

I serve the truth as I see it... The decision to swallow it is up to you.

Just apply a little of your grey matter.
i dont know you,neither do i know what you are talking about.
Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by Omoslim26: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2019
solmusdesigns:

grin

hfdrjpvds hopgdsdj mppfeag nopgdxj nopgdscn kphdwdb nkofd kpjfednj kpgddgjb hgogesvj hlogefjv nlpnvdh hffhjodvjc vdfhjoppgddjhv vjogdkogdd hkptewsvj hoptdcjoh hkotefbnopc gff. npyfcc gdyhnog cdg hiptd vjojyrfhvhjpv. ghohddfj gkptesv johd Gkifh gdupudbb hotdcjpg. fipy

fuofdjpgc fsrobc giprsxh gioomndt fsroohg dgotfb fdsahph vdtunvd xstkpbx dsipg dsyooncd csrupbn dsuboyw cswupb xjfdygjc dseuon dsyonmx dyobn dyoh.

that is what you just typed you just cool down type trash devoid of sense for your information Nigeria is bleeped no tribe in Nigeria can claim to be developed not even on both South east west north all of dey suffer from bad governance so I laugh wen fools come to dis forum to do their my tribe is better than you tribe stupidity the East is bleeped like every other region bt it has its own strong point education do a search on the most educated states in Nigeria pls let's stop tribalism on dis forum Nigeria is bleeped by wicked leaders so there is no point arguing which tribe is better
its seeing two mad men nd arguing who is more mad among them

Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by solmusdesigns: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2019
Omoslim26:

Dont drag me into your low self esteem issues boy, if Nigeria isnt good for you, maybe you need to work harder or fvck off to other countries and see what people like you are taking for granted here and still complaining
Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by Omoslim26: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Dont drag me into your low self esteem issues boy, if Nigeria isnt good for you, maybe you need to work harder or fvck off to other countries and see what people like you are taking for granted here and still complaining

low self exteem! I can't have that because for a young man I m working hard to build a strong financial foundation nd you made a good point there are far more bleeped up countries than Nigeria bt my point is let's stop dis sombre tribal argument of who is better its really unreasonable nd
no insults intended
Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by Omoslim26: 11:58am On Aug 02, 2019
one can even sense tribal sentiment in his comments from afar nd He is supposed to be a man of God nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by Angelfrost(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
chiagozien:
i dont know you,neither do i know what you are talking about.

The name or identity of the messenger is quite moot and secondary to the message borne...

If those words were lost on you, believe me that a few others more perceptive have gained insight...

Now, I shall call time on this exchange, to pursue more meaningful dalliances... Have a good afternoon, and care to quote me no further.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by anonymous1759(m): 12:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
chiagozien:
why not read and pass instead of crying on my post.

You're disturbing us talk to your leaders that represents you charity begins at home idi biafra
Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by ALEXANDER51: 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
yarimo:
Mumu pastor grin grin
my son i pity you...Go and ask for forgiveness
Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by solmusdesigns: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
Omoslim26:

low self exteem! I can't have that because for a young man I m working hard to build a strong financial foundation nd you made a good point there are far more bleeped up countries than Nigeria bt my point is let's stop dis sombre tribal argument of who is better its really unreasonable nd
no insults intended

If my response to someone who said his tribe tames the north, or who inclined that only his kind can rescue nigeria(meaning others are fools) and you feel offended for putting him straight then am afriad you either think less of yourself and your tribe by extension your country or you are trying to be politicaly correct
Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by Omoslim26: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
solmusdesigns:

If my response to someone who said his tribe tames the north, or who inclined that only his kind can rescue nigeria(meaning others are fools) and you feel offended for putting him straight then am afriad you either think less of yourself and your tribe by extension your country or you are trying to be politicaly correct

you and I can put an end to all dis useless bigot making dis forum loose its taste including d nuisance of a person you mentioned by addressing them personally without falling into d same lane with them by addressing a whole tribe beside how are u sure d person is not a fool posing to b from d East because it obvious dat some morons here are only interested in turning evry topic here into tribal bigotry especially Yoruba vs Igbo nd its very irritating they make every thread a Igbo vs Yoruba fight
Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by F117nighthawk: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2019
Nothing else to preach again to decieve the people, na the new trick be this again abi, pastor from HELL FIRE wey dey look for attention
Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by ajumma(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by bigfish3k: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
bash8936:
What have Igbo state Governor's achieve?
people that can't manage their state wants to manage Nigeria?

they have a developmental restriction placed on them by the FG of SW and the north by including exclusive list in the constitution
restructuring is the way forward
Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by nanauju(f): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

But why have u igbos not been able to fulfill any of the above in the east
East has no notable development despite the trillions they have been given over the years undecided shocked

Apart from this your ogbomosho waste village, whereelse have you been?? Or let me guess, inside your father's latrine pit grin

Ndi ara!

Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by bigfish3k: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
KanuJEWSarePIGS:
I strong agree with Apostle. Afterall, states in Igbo land previously and currently being governed by Igbos are as developed as Dubai, U.K, Canada, U.S and even Lagos.

they have developmental restrictions placed on them in the exclusive list
restructuring is the way forward so that we can decide our fortunes ourselves then u can come back and compare and blame us
Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by MobilityExpress: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
oyewoleolu:
Jonathan was of minority. Remember

Jonathan is ijaw, and represents only ijaw. There are over 200 other minority tribes.
Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by Adukpe19(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2019
95% of Christians in Nigeria are Igbo??. Hmmmmmn. Man of god, haba!!!!!!

Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by danot1030: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
Igbos will not be president of Nigeria, they should follow Atiku to Cameron to enjoy server result.
Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by Eteka1(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
chiagozien:
Average Igbo man dont care about who is the president.all he needs i a government that will give him good roads,at least 12 hours electricity,a secure environment to enable his business.

In conclusion,Igbo man need only justice and fairness.

Igbo man no dey beg government to feed him and his family.

But since nigeria cant provide all those thing listed above,
i can categorically tell you that what Igbo man need now is BIAFRA.
In that case your problems are not because you are in Nigeria. Your governors receive allocation from the federation accounts every month, all your LGAs receive theirs too and yet they have not been able to provide you with good roads and other things that create that enabling environment you seek. Even if you create your own Country, things won't change except maybe you intend to bring white men to govern you there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by goodlife4every1(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
9jahotblog:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/nigeria-cant-progress-until-igbo-becomes-president-apostle-samson/
Have the performance of their governors in their five states worth emulating? Perfect examples are the past and current governors of Abia State, Imo State, Enugu state and others, are they good enough... How much development have they brought to their individual states?
Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by Simbrixton(m): 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
I agree with him except every other Nigerian would be poor and they will try to make igbo governor of every state in Nigeria awon over ambitious noni
Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
9jahotblog:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/nigeria-cant-progress-until-igbo-becomes-president-apostle-samson/
that's the problem people just want to be under the umbrella of I'm a Christian without doing what is expected of christians... The aforementioned is why even after having the highest number of worshippers and worship centers the immorality and evil continually has nosedived..
Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by Unik3030: 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
bigfish3k:

they have a developmental restriction placed on them by the FG of SW and the north by including exclusive list in the constitution
restructuring is the way forward
jesus Christ!!! developmental restrictions? please tell me what I don't know. is it by making a whole governor commission a street light or by making a local government chairman commission an incinerator?or were they d ones that told ikpeazu to share kerosene? we're they d ones that told okorocha to build statues? the only time u people can b reckoned with is when u stop blaming others for your misfortune n hold your leaders accountable for your problems. blame your leaders n not anyone else if u truly mean business
Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by bigfish3k: 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
Unik3030:
jesus Christ!!! developmental restrictions? please tell me what I don't know. is it by making a whole governor commission a street light or by making a local government chairman commission an incinerator?or were they d ones that told ikpeazu to share kerosene? we're they d ones that told okorocha to build statues? the only time u people can b reckoned with is when u stop blaming others for your misfortune n hold your leaders accountable for your problems. blame your leaders n not anyone else if u truly mean business
just allow us do regionalisation so that we can hold them responsible for commissioning incinerator, street light and kerosene sharing
we cant hold them until we restructure into a federation and stop this unitary bullshit

u cant hold them now because the FG will come against u as they did to the ogoni 9 that tried to hold their people responsible

just support restructure and all other things shall be added - we can then come back and count scores
Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by Unik3030: 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
bigfish3k:

just allow us do regionalisation so that we can hold them responsible for commissioning incinerator, street light and kerosene sharing
we cant hold them until we restructure into a federation and stop this unitary bullshit

u cant hold them now because the FG will come against u as they did to the ogoni 9 that tried to hold their people responsible

just support restructure and all other things shall be added - we can then come back and count scores
what about the monthly allocation they receive?
Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by bigfish3k: 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
goodlife4every1:

Have the performance of their governors in their five states worth emulating? Perfect examples are the past and current governors of Abia State, Imo State, Enugu state and others, are they good enough... How much development have they brought to their individual states?
so why did u not mention anambra and ebonyi because u started ur statement with 5 states
Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by bigfish3k: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
Unik3030:
what about the monthly allocation they receive?
can they build airports, seaports, trains and stabilize security and electricity with it?

these are the initials that drives growth - u cant put developments on nothing especially electricity
Re: Apostle Samson Okorie: Nigeria Can’t Progress Until Igbo Becomes President by chiagozien(m): 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Angelfrost:

The name or identity of the messenger is quite moot and secondary to the message borne...

If those words were lost on you, believe me that a few others more perceptive have gained insight...

Now, I shall call time on this exchange, to pursue more meaningful dalliances... Have a good afternoon, and care to quote me no further.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje: Probe Against Former Emir, Sanusi Will Continue / Relocate Aviation Agencies, Reverse Nigeria Air Project, Abubakar Bibi To Tinubu / Gunmen Invade Kogi Communities, 19 Feared Killed, Houses Razed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.