Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

Xiaomi Mi9t Vs Samsung S9+ Camera Test And Comparison - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mi9t Vs Samsung S9+ Camera Test And Comparison (1458 Views)

Nokia 6.1 Plus(X6) Unboxing, Review and Comparison With 5.1 Plus and GCAM Photos / Huawei P20 Pro Vs Galaxy S9+ Camera Battle Supersaf Style / Samsung Galaxy S9 / S9+ Camera Dual Aperture Explained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Mi9t Vs Samsung S9+ Camera Test And Comparison by Valorreviews(m): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2019
Hello guys, I compared the cameras on the Xiaomi Mi9T with the Samsung S9+. Images looked sharper on the Mi9T on both the front and rear cameras. Where the Xiaomi Mi9T lost out was in shooting in the dark and the images taken with the telephoto lense lost some of the details when you zoom in. Overall, I'm pretty impressed with this device. Not bad for a device that cost N119,500 brand new.

What's your take on the Xiaomi Mi9T?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCwOC8a2I6Y
Re: Xiaomi Mi9t Vs Samsung S9+ Camera Test And Comparison by Gptech(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
Erm, seems there are smudges on the front camera of the s9+. Great job but I don't think this is a proper camera comparison. Seems harsh, but hope you are not trying to market the Mi 9T for Xiaomi grin.
Re: Xiaomi Mi9t Vs Samsung S9+ Camera Test And Comparison by Valorreviews(m): 11:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gptech:
Erm, seems there are smudges on the front camera of the s9+. Great job but I don't think this is a proper camera comparison. Seems harsh, but hope you are not trying to market the Mi 9T for Xiaomi grin.

Lol... Honestly I'm not.
Re: Xiaomi Mi9t Vs Samsung S9+ Camera Test And Comparison by Valorreviews(m): 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
Gptech:

What would you recommend I do differently?
Re: Xiaomi Mi9t Vs Samsung S9+ Camera Test And Comparison by eki2000(m): 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
Guy you are correct on this, imagine the front camera pics on a flagship S9 plus. That's how my A7 2018 Samsung dissatisfied me with the front 24mp rated camera.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6s At Cheap Price (Only in Lagos) / Which Of These Phones Do I Buy,advice Needed / Redmi 8A For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.