Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) (66372 Views)

Checkout Ime Obi Library Igwe Alfred Achebe The Obi Of Onitsha Built-photos / More Photos As Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built In Owerri / See The Ultra-modern Police Headquarters Okorocha Built In Imo (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2019
More Photos Here

Cc

Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by titiloyeblog: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
Lovelyn451:
hii, I'm fine, how re u too

I'm good as well.

Just wanted to know if we can be friends.... grin
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Lovelife433(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
dis man don run mad ooh.
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by NGpatriot: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
People elect leaders for growth, progress and development, the same people also vote for other leaders to come in and destroy the same growth, progress and development and again they will vote for another leader to come in and build and another to come in and destroy, a never-ending vicious circle of mediocrity, backwardness, petty jealousy and official destruction and sabotage at the expense of the people and their resources.

One can not really feel sorry for the people even though they are at the receiving end of such wastage and needless destruction of public property and things like parks, recreation and entertainment facilities they've been enjoying because they with their own hands voted for and asked for the destruction and setback.

Next time, make good electoral decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by dingbang(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2019
michelz:
I am not just comfortable with this man,Ihedioha.
I'm thinking that once again Imo people have made a huge mistake with this man just like Abians did with T.A. Orji.
Let me ask: is his legacy only going to be destroying of Okorocha's structures?
Four or eight years term is too short for a governor who has something tangible to offer.
when I was telling nairalanders that this ihedioha is sick, they bashed me. Now look at
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by loverboy442: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Daviddson:
We all know Rochas inflated most of the contracts that gave birth to these, but how does destroying them bring back the billions of naira already spent on them? And it's not that his hands are clean too. He's a secret cult member, just like Rochas! cool So is this a fight for fraternal supremacy or what?
how do you know he is a secret cult member? maybe you should be investigated too
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Flier: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2019
dingbang:
when I was telling nairalanders that this ihedioha is sick, they bashed me. Now look at
Federal government need to warn him before he destroys all the statue
We all know Okorocha is a big thief but that doesn’t mean he should Destroy the little things he left behind
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by captianfreeman(m): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
He can demolish the whole IMO STATE if he want to. From the look of things this man may be worst than Okorocha .
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Leopantro: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
dingbang:

it was not demolished by the governor it fell last night because of the heavy rain.
happened last night.

BY THE WAY

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by loverboy442: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
for all those ranting nonsense! rochas built that trash on someone elses land even after losing in court. so ihedioha is given the land back to it's owner. i hope you f*ols are wiser now
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Flier: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
captianfreeman:
He can demolish the whole IMO STATE if he want to. From the look of things this man may be worst than Okorocha .
Federal government need to warn him, it’s getting too much
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by uwabuwa888: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
Check out..he will change the color of Imo State taxi...
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Flier: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2019
Leopantro:

it was not demolished by the governor it fell last night because of the heavy rain.
happened last night.

BY THE WAY
Use your senses it was demolished,they don’t use hammer and chisel to demolish a building beside no one is saying Okorocha is a good man,we just want him to leave the little things Okorocha left behind alone
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Baspet(m): 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2019
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]kingdom against kingdom. Tax payers money
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
valicious1:
That structure collapsed on its own due to the substandard nature of the materials used in building it with little or no fortifications. people have confirmed it already. Nobody touched it. Stop peddling wrong information.
Don’t mind the people who posts nonsense news they ain’t sure of.
Did anyone see any bulldozer there ?? Did anyone see ihedioha there??
Something collapsed on its own due to incessant rainfall for over 7!days in imo state and also the substandard materials m, but they said ihedioha destroyed it., and people who don’t reside in the state don carry matter for head like dreadlocks say ihedioha destroy am.. na wa o

5 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Femijohn198: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
people of imo will regret voting ihedioha as governor,is very useless than Yaya Bello of kogi state.
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
But some ppl are saying it collapsed on it's own, by d way i see no caterpillar or human activity there to suggest a demolition
You get sense my brother..
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
chiscodedon:
I thought the mods do confirm news b4 pushing it to front page? Water fall my friend witnessed when it collapsed now tagged that ihedioha demolished and many are buying the bulshit...? Smh... Is this how they want to criticism on the shady project they did.
Don’t mind them, they just rush to any news about ihedioha and post it, people in Abeokuta and sagamu, ijebu ode who don’t even know where bus to imo state is,will rush to comment because it’s ihedioha.
I blame the mods anyway.. who in imo state doesn’t know that rain has been falling for over 6-7 days now, something collapsed on its own, and they don rush to blame ihedioha

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by NGpatriot: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
valicious1:
That structure collapsed on its own due to the substandard nature of the materials used in building it with little or no fortifications. people have confirmed it already. Nobody touched it. Stop peddling wrong information.

You are not posting for babies to red abeg.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
Give data to a sad waste moslem and you would see them disgrace their fore-fathers.

A structure that collapsed on its own yesterday around 10 is what they blaming Ihedioha for?

Pathetic thing.

If Sanwo-olu has half the courage of Ihedioha the whole of Lagos would have been oozing with the stench of thiefubu corruption.

Sophistikated eediots

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
It's official - Ihedioha has lost it. He is as confused as his name.
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by samdaisi: 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2019
personally I support Ihedeoa for his courage and bold step taking to tackle his predecessor its a welcome development but it remains government house,house assembly, governor office,media houses and all the tertiary institutions including the roads he met there,
I know all PDP governors in South east are saint. keep deceiving yourselves there what it can't happen in south west
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Leopantro: 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
Flier:
Use your senses it was demolished,they don’t use hammer and chisel to demolish a building beside no one is saying Okorocha is a good man,we just want him to leave the little things Okorocha left behind alone

I'm in the state and in the city now, I can give you a more accurate info about the status of the thing.
Where are you?
Such things like this?

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
Zionista:
It's official - Ihedioha has lost it. He is as confused as his name.
We are solidly behind him gidi gba, no shaking.

We trust in his ability to clean Imo of Rochas mess.

FYI, that structured collapsed on its own. You don't have to believe, just believe anything that would make you happy.

Delusion is allowed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by keycash: 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
This is real demonstration of madness weting them use moni build u still de take moni spoil am ... anyway no be em papa moni and pple in dat state fold hand de look ?
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by divine2288: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2019
This ihedioha dont v common sense aswear...
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by divine2288: 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
valicious1:
oga shit up... I witnessed the demolition

2 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by YorubaHero12: 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
valicious1:

Lol, the structure miraculously collapsed after Okorocha left office right?

How a whole people can be deluded still remains a mystery to me. Ihedioha will soon demolish IMSU and that’s when you guys will know you got a wrong Governor

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
why is the Imo Governor doing this?.Is it to impress someone?.Who bears the brunt- the Imo people or the Governor?. remember,it is easy to destroy than to build.i wish the Governor should start and finish his own project before destroying others that is common sense.
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Are Imo people stupid or just dumb...this is senseless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 10:29pm On Aug 01, 2019
How did imolites made d mistake of chosen ihedioha over a snake baffles me.
Re: Ihedioha Demolishes Freedom Park That Okorocha Built (Photos) by neeyor88: 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2019
valicious1:

Wi you kip kwayet!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows / Wike, Fayose Meet Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.