Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' (20321 Views)

Bbnaija: Khafi Wants To Be Evicted On Sunday / BBNaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict - Gedoni (Nigerians React) / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by NaijaCelebrity: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
Big Brother Naija 2019 housemate, Khafi on Thursday revealed a scary dream she had about fellow BBNaija housemate, Seyi.

The Police officer, during her diary section, said after a disagreement with Seyi, she had a nap and in her dream, she saw Seyi trying to stab her with a knife.

According to her, Seyi is opinionated and wants to direct his way.

She said, ” Big Brother, this week has been very intense and our task is very demanding. In fact, its been so intense that I had to get a nap and in my dream, I saw Seyi trying to stab me with a knife. ”Maybe due to our little disagreement with the task, but I just had to shout Bigge look what Seyi is trying to do to me and after that, I woke up. ”However, I’m just giving him space cause I don’t want wahala.” Khafi also added that she was curious to know If the new housemate watched the show before coming to the house.

Big Brother had on Tuesday introduced two new housemates, Vendita and Elozanam into to the reality show.

Venita is an actress from Delta State. She is a mother of two and had featured in different musical videos, while Elozanam is a 33-year-old actor, and a producer.

In a follow-up twist, Big Brother on Wednesday night brought in two new housemates, Joe and Ede Nkechinyere AKA Enkay.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/bbnaija-khafi-tells-big-biggie-how-seyi-attemted-to-kill-her-with-a-knife-in-her-dream/

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by simonlee(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
For those of you who didn't see the video of the dream, here's a screenshot of it....

170 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by inoki247: 4:08am On Aug 02, 2019
Lol stay dere dey mumu ursef na everytime some people dey dream say dem travel out of diz Country wey look like hell nd in real life dey cant afford ordinary Passport...
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by SpaceTour: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2019
This kharfi sef, with her usually long diary session she's bound to spew alot of nonsense cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by SultanOfAbia: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2019
Nollywood Dreamz..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by jydeskill1(m): 10:28am On Aug 02, 2019
Low live ni babe yi sha.....I think Seyi gets irritated by her attitude in the house.
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by BlackfireX: 10:29am On Aug 02, 2019
I have sniper , who wants
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by delivryboy: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2019
Wicked girl, she laughs so hard in the house but becomes vicious when reporting everyone to Big Brother in the diary room.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by jayson87: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2019
This girl's god showing her things in her fantasies. chooiii.. after nakin and nakin, then you come and say someone wanted to kill you in your dreams

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by moonbender(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2019
Dear Khafi,

Seyi is not pursuing your life.

Joe, your ex boyfriend has come to deal with you for breaking his heart. Big Brother brought him closer to you so he can attack you in the dream using the image of Seyi.

Apologize to Joe and all will be well.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by davodyguy: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2019
inoki247:
Lol stay dere dey mumu ursef na everytime some people dey dream say dem travel out of diz Country wey look like hell nd in real life dey cant afford ordinary Passport...
She lives and grew up in the UK. Hence, she doesn't have such mentality of wanting to run away from Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by jbreezy: 10:32am On Aug 02, 2019
IndecentStar sef dey fear death
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by Hotzone(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2019
How can a UK police officer make a report of murder against someone based on mere dream

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2019
Sure he was not stabbing you with his prick?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by BizBayo: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2019
Did you die?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by BlackfireX: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2019
ziteknity:

make I feel am

Open your mouth, close ya eyes....

*pours it inside his mouth*
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by Awesomefred32(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2019
grin grin grin
God Airpoossss us ooooooooooooo
Local man cannot fit can

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by tammie24: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2019
Bb biafra

80% of the housemates are ibo
And they continue to bring in new housemates from the east

Tell me are you not just like the person we all criticize?
You just haven't got the opportunity!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by sofiscatedmoron: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2019
grin
Those teeth though,
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by tammie24: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2019
Khafi is a beautiful girl who makes bad choices

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by Wallade(m): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2019
This Khafi girl is ridiculous afterall.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by Daslim180(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2019
Sick gurl just hope you don’t get pregnant before leaving biggie’s house

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 02, 2019
This is not everything that happened in that dream. Lol
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by Mace0lane: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2019
Are the producers not Igbo ?!

When foolish Igbo flaunt their bigotry they claim it’s fair but let others do the same n their father will be wailing up n down NL.
tammie24:
Bb biafra

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by Omoslim26: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2019
cynthiaqueen98:
maybe she's falling for him
I wan cartoon person but na #400 I go pay se you gree or not
Re: BBNaija: Khafi Dream 'Seyi Attempted To Kill Me With A Knife' by Iamgrey5(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2019
tammie24:
Bb biafra

I have noticed but I will rather give the organisers the benefit of the doubt.

The Ishekiri girl is not Igbo tho.

Although, I will have preferred more contestants from the North.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus 'Ghetto Bred' Premiere (Photos) / #bbnaija: I Have A Beautiful Relationship Outside The House - Cee-c / BBNaija: Princess Francis Debunks Car Gift Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.