Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

My Husband Wants Me Back But There Is An Elephant In The Room - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Wants Me Back But There Is An Elephant In The Room (1037 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Wants Me Back But There Is An Elephant In The Room by Beke2020: 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2019
Dear Jzhane,

Sometime last year I called and disclosed about an issue I had in my marriage,it’s a long story but I told you I had a child, after which I got married,but things changed after a while, my husband changed entirely he got tired of the marriage,told me he was tired and wanted to leave even not that we had our trad,always withdrawn from me.

I was tormented emotionally,not until I found out that he was having an affair with a girl,that he confirmed was his EX,and I have been seeing her pix on his older phone unknowingly to me that she is having QN affair with him.

So last year he told his people that he doesn’t want the marriage again,long story short he turned his back on me,then during this fracas I took a walk,I parked my things and left,I left march this year,he sent series of text to me that I should never ......

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husband-wants-me-back-but-there-is-an-elephant-in-the-room/
Re: My Husband Wants Me Back But There Is An Elephant In The Room by Beke2020: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
*Lively Stones* is a support group. A no *judgment zone*.

We provide *support*, *counsel* and, *prayers* for marriages and relationships to strive especially in a dark world where marriages and relationships are failing. 

Our goal is to be your listening ear when you need someone to talk to in confidence.....providing emotional support when you need it.

Join via link below����https:///Gs7FMA2QWgWBWme3rgeVjp

Beke2020:

Dear Jzhane,

Sometime last year I called and disclosed about an issue I had in my marriage,it’s a long story but I told you I had a child, after which I got married,but things changed after a while, my husband changed entirely he got tired of the marriage,told me he was tired and wanted to leave even not that we had our trad,always withdrawn from me.

I was tormented emotionally,not until I found out that he was having an affair with a girl,that he confirmed was his EX,and I have been seeing her pix on his older phone unknowingly to me that she is having QN affair with him.

So last year he told his people that he doesn’t want the marriage again,long story short he turned his back on me,then during this fracas I took a walk,I parked my things and left,I left march this year,he sent series of text to me that I should never ......

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husband-wants-me-back-but-there-is-an-elephant-in-the-room/

(1) (Reply)

A Nagging Girl Will Become A Nagging Wife / Ladies Sneakers For #2950 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.