Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN (35502 Views)

Woman Sets Man On Fire In Delta Over N200 Debt, He Dies / The Moment Policeman Released Gunshots In UNN While Battling Unarmed Man / Man Stabs Couple’s Only Child To Death Over N200 In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by mrpropeller: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2019
just N200 person pikin just die like dat .this always happen when village people plan ur matter,imagine how the parent go feel. in fact I go support the burial with
N200000
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by Awesomefred32(m): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2019
;(;(
so sad
Just thinking about his parents mood right now
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by alliousbuk(m): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2019
Hmmmm buhari

1 Share

Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by babyfaceafrica: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2019
Flier:
Your baby is cute
As for the post the guy doesn’t look like a first class student beside I wonder why a first class student was fighting because of 200 naira
All the first class I know has history of staying out of trouble
May his soul Rest In Peace
how do first class look like?
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by mickool(m): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2019
What!! Chuks!! I know this guy ooo..A very humble and gentle guy.what a world. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by wallezee: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2019
cynthiaqueen98:
fine boy like dat
Was waiting for an hypocritical comment like this, like you would have told him in person that he's handsome if you knew him while he was alive. Na after person die una dey remember say dem fine, nice and calm.

3 Likes

Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by Ally467: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2019
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by Flier: 10:41am On Aug 02, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
how do first class look like?
They don’t look like this Boy and they don’t stay around friends who could stab them come to think of it,how did the boy make first class while still in school ?
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by Tfreshzz(m): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2019
I heard the guy refused to pay #200 for electricity, and the lodge mate who happens to be a 300level student picked an offense from it... They began to argue uncontrollably until he was angrily stabbed from behind by that guy.. Well, according to a guy who witnessed the ugly incident, said the deceased picked up a stone to hit his victim, not knowing the guy had a knife already.. Only God knows.. RIP to him..
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:42am On Aug 02, 2019
Some ppl would do anything because of money - imagine, common N200 for a life.
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by ubanigrant15: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2019
May his soul rest in Peace..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TffaU_DNFlU
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 10:48am On Aug 02, 2019
tiwasiaife:

U are inhumane
how can u bring this type of a thing in this type of news?
Do u have a conscience atall.
I bet u this child will not win this cos of ur insensitivity.
Tueh.
Stone heart.
Baba chill. Person wey don die don die b dat
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by Reelmii: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2019
whoever stabbed him did not do it because of #200, it is either the person was envious of his grades or they were dragging a babe
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by 042mafia(m): 10:57am On Aug 02, 2019
Unrated900:
Which one is first class graduate

You are contradicting yourself

You said Fist class graduate
You said will graduate in two weeks

Your English self
I tire oo
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by backnbeta(f): 11:00am On Aug 02, 2019
FreshBoss007:
in Nigeria,
everybody is 2" from madness

the best way to live long is to simply say sorry and move on
That's the spirit, my brother. Even if you bash my car now, I've learnt to say and accept sorry sharp sharp
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by LINTUNE(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2019
wallezee:
Was waiting for an hypocritical comment like this, like you would have told him in person that he's handsome if you knew him while he was alive. Na after person die una dey remember say dem fine, nice and calm.
I swear, so typical of Nigerian gals, them go even claim crushee
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by Psainte20(m): 11:13am On Aug 02, 2019
GistMore1:
Mba Chuks Stephen, a Public Administration and Local Government student of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, has died after being stabbed.
According to reports, the first class student who had just four weeks to graduation, was stabbed, this morning, over an issue involving N200 and later died.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/unn-first-class-student-stabbed-to-death-over-n200
happened day before yesterday not this morning
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by ssogundele(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2019
FreshBoss007:
in Nigeria,
everybody is 2" from madness

the best way to live long is to simply say sorry and move on

Haba, 2" is too far! Just for your info it's only 1millimetre! Apart from sorry, kindly prostate and move out of sight!
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by izubext007: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2019
Jealousy But Him Too Should Hav Respect Him Self
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by Hoodbilonia: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2019
1 tin bout me
I got that time
I got that patience
Niggi
I dont fly bikes
Enter ppls rides
I'm up here and out here
Minding my own biz
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by deltateam: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2019
Unrated900:
Which one is first class graduate

You are contradicting yourself

You said Fist class graduate

You said will graduate in two weeks

Your English self

It simply means he is still in school. He is a scholar and it remains a month for him to wrap up his academics.

Rip to him. What a world.
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by Emmanuel226(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2019
wen ur village people decides to open ur file sad
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by Emmanuel226(m): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2019
chai, dem don finally get am oh sad
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by Juventus4life: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2019
GistMore1:
Mba Chuks Stephen, a Public Administration and Local Government student of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, has died after being stabbed.
According to reports, the first class student who had just four weeks to graduation, was stabbed, this morning, over an issue involving N200 and later died.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/unn-first-class-student-stabbed-to-death-over-n200

Buhari why na
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by Emmanuel226(m): 11:30am On Aug 02, 2019
it will never be well with d killer and d conspirators sad
Re: Mba Chuks Stephen Stabbed To Death Over N200 In UNN by fortune1968: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2019
Let's learn to walk away from argument and let's go where little things are involved .It doesn't mean we are weak but strong .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Woman For Currency Trafficking In Lagos (pictured) / Man Who Receives Victims For Rituals From His Niece Arrested In Abia. Photos / Man Stabs His Friend To Death In Plateau For Refusing To Give Him Money (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.