Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. (3544 Views)

I Need Advice..bet9ja Refused To Pay My Withdrawal / How Do I Withdraw My Winnings From Sportybet Without My Registered Mobile Number / I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
At this point,I am left with no option that to let the whole world know that bet9ja is becoming something else.

At first,I thought it was a joke.A day past after I made withdrawal of #5,138 and I though it was abnormal buy right within me it wasn't because on a normal day they will pay me within 3hours after initiating withdrawal online.

Two days gone now,they still didn't pay me.I have complained and twit them but seems the twitter is mute for some days now.I called them severally wasting cards to let them know they haven't credited my act but all the female call reps are saying it hasn't been authorised and whereas the money is no more in my bet acct.

I kept calling and calling and the last call made was a lady who picked up again and she told me it has been authorised that I should wait for the alert and until now I have not seen anything after 2 days.

I message them with the screen shot of statement from my mobile app to show the transaction since the day I deposited into my bet act act and won to tell them the money has been swallowed by one of them which they are trying to hide.

They now told me to contact my bank that the transaction was cancelled.How could a transaction be cancelled and you didn't credit back my online acct or ask me to provide another bank details to make the payment into it?

I told them to show me a receipt of the said deposit into my act that was cancelled but they refused to show me till now.

I there after contacted polaris bank,the beneficiary bank and they told me no deposit in that regards.Meanwhile,2 days ago,I transfered from another polaris bank acct to my acct and made withdrawal which was successful and after then I have deposited many times into same bet9ja act and the network was perfect.

Now,I am officially making this complain because this is the 2nd time I am experiencing this kind of attitude from them and also I have heard someone also complained his #10000 till date wasn't paid to him.

If there are bad eggs in that company who are perpetrating this act,then I think the end of Bet9ja is near.

I want to ask what action I can take to recover my money from members here and to know how many also have experienced this type of occurrence with those bad guys in the company.

Screen shots are below...thanks.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
More pics
Re: Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mobile app transactions from 30 to 1st of Aug.
Re: Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
No matter how big or small the money is,they are duty bound to pay our winnings.

This thread will.however be dedicated to all those having grievances against this company.
Re: Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by nosiebaba(m): 10:40pm On Aug 01, 2019
My brother from these pics then dey chop you sha o. The day wey you chop them now they dey delay you. They are busy with big brother naija don't worry

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by gmajor10(m): 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
So sorry, all monies are being used for BBN. After the show maybe.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
nosiebaba:
My brother from these pics then dey chop you sha o. The day wey you chop them now they dey delay you. They are busy with big brother naija don't worry

I am telling you.I have reduced my stakes in the past few month after I lost over 300k to bet9ja.

When ever one wins,to pay is difficult for them.They always want people to loose bets.

Same them made me go broke and I started betting with ordinary 500.
Re: Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2019
gmajor10:
So sorry, all monies are being used for BBN. After the show maybe.

Exactly my taught..but they should have left my bal there or returned instead of lying.

Besides, We the customers are less concerned about what they do.In as much we are paying cash,they also should endeavour to pay immediately after winning.

They went beyond their boundary going to sponsor a useless show.
Re: Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by edo3(m): 12:48am On Aug 02, 2019
The day bet9ja go deny my payment,, that will be d end of that company.. Bet9ja has made some of us to be wearing one shirt,, one trouser becos all my money literally goes to them.. Even taking care of wife n kids na wahala.. Hmmm,, make dem no try am wt me ooo

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by Elzakzaky: 2:39am On Aug 02, 2019
Bros report them to lagos lottery board on
https://lslbcms.com/new-complaint?client=lslb-website
Or 0 814 990 6555, +234 808 052 5752. It may take upto 2 weeks before they take up ur issue though
Re: Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by Nobody: 4:27am On Aug 02, 2019
edo3:
The day bet9ja go deny my payment,, that will be d end of that company.. Bet9ja has made some of us to be wearing one shirt,, one trouser becos all my money literally goes to them.. Even taking care of wife n kids na wahala.. Hmmm,, make dem no try am wt me ooo

Exactly.They don't care about that.Even if a bet won,it will still be indicating 'this ticket at least has a loosing outcome'.

Seems submission of complain wouldn't deliver.It keeps saying 'check your network connection.'
Re: Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by Nobody: 4:29am On Aug 02, 2019
Elzakzaky:
Bros report them to lagos lottery board on
https://lslbcms.com/new-complaint?client=lslb-website
Or 0 814 990 6555, +234 808 052 5752. It may take upto 2 weeks before they take up ur issue though

OK...I will do that this morning, thanks.

I was just about doing that now when they hurriedly paid the money,thanks.
Re: Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 02, 2019
Payment just got in now after advise to report them to the lottery board...

Thanks all for your suggestion.I think this will be the last time I will be using this betting site.
Re: Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 02, 2019
This thread is for all those having complains against any betting site.

Make it public here if after 48 hours at most you are not paid.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by Afiahomes(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
incase they dont want to pay me too grin

nairabet or bet9ja which is better?

cc: NSTANTCASH345
Re: Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by Carlyboi(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
edo3:
lol bros you dey para o but most of dis companies are useless anyways they don’t always have issues with your deposit but to withdraw them go get story dem come go sponsor BBN again lol
Re: Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
Afiahomes:
incase they dont want to pay me too grin

nairabet or bet9ja which is better?

cc: NSTANTCASH345

None. For now,I have switched to Supabets.com
Re: Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Any complain whatsoever,voice it out here.
Re: Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by clintonsparkz(m): 12:54am On Oct 02, 2019
INSTANTCASH345:
Any complain whatsoever,voice it out here.
hey bro, how can I reach u please, its urgent na about money stuff, any number?
Re: Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 02, 2019
clintonsparkz:
hey bro, how can I reach u please, its urgent na about money stuff, any number?

Hope all is profiting?
Re: Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by clintonsparkz(m): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2019
INSTANTCASH345:

Hope all is profiting?

you can modify your original post and take away ur number, I will call u, so many questions on online matter
Re: Pls Advice...bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 02, 2019
clintonsparkz:
you can modify your original post and take away ur number, I will call u, so many questions on online matter

Ok...

(1) (Reply)

What Mourinho Was Doing During Cardiff V Man United Game (photos) / Tennis Club(s) In Lagos / Picture Story: Enyeama VS Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.