Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

See The Lady That Spent Her Last Money Just To Go To Abuja And Take Pictures - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Lady That Spent Her Last Money Just To Go To Abuja And Take Pictures (1698 Views)

Nigerian Asylum Seeker ‘Spent 21 Years Sleeping On London Buses’ / It Is Mental Sickness To Take Pictures And Videos From Accident Scenes / Video Of The Lady Seen Topless On A Bike On Lekki Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Lady That Spent Her Last Money Just To Go To Abuja And Take Pictures by pressmanng: 12:10am On Aug 02, 2019
A Nigerian lady revealed that she has used her last money to travel to Abuja and take pictures.

The Lady with Twitter handle @victor_zaviano said

"I spent my last Money to make this picture, by travelling from Benin to Abuja. This is how much photography mean to me"

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/08/see-lady-that-spent-her-last-money-just.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: See The Lady That Spent Her Last Money Just To Go To Abuja And Take Pictures by jovialswag(m): 12:18am On Aug 02, 2019
I have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: See The Lady That Spent Her Last Money Just To Go To Abuja And Take Pictures by Oche211(m): 12:25am On Aug 02, 2019
She's in Abuja, She's on twitter. Her DMs and other endowed possessions she has on her will get her cash. All na game plan.

2 Likes

Re: See The Lady That Spent Her Last Money Just To Go To Abuja And Take Pictures by EbukaHades10(m): 3:54am On Aug 02, 2019
Yes. I also used my last money to sub so i can be on NL.

Attention seeker oshi

1 Like

Re: See The Lady That Spent Her Last Money Just To Go To Abuja And Take Pictures by mrbyron(m): 4:57am On Aug 02, 2019
I bet the transport company took visa fees from her apart from her transport fare before she was allowed to board the bus.

1 Like

Re: See The Lady That Spent Her Last Money Just To Go To Abuja And Take Pictures by oglalasioux(m): 10:40am On Aug 02, 2019
Nice pix.

Re: See The Lady That Spent Her Last Money Just To Go To Abuja And Take Pictures by nadesh(f): 11:08am On Aug 02, 2019
Am here to give her my last fuccks as appreciation.
Re: See The Lady That Spent Her Last Money Just To Go To Abuja And Take Pictures by Kingrexyl(m): 11:35am On Aug 02, 2019
Trash
Re: See The Lady That Spent Her Last Money Just To Go To Abuja And Take Pictures by davillian(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
Sympathy vote.
Re: See The Lady That Spent Her Last Money Just To Go To Abuja And Take Pictures by THUNDER4real(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
attention seeker

Re: See The Lady That Spent Her Last Money Just To Go To Abuja And Take Pictures by tchidi066(f): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hmmm... Av got nothing to say... Happy snapping
Re: See The Lady That Spent Her Last Money Just To Go To Abuja And Take Pictures by guttentag(m): 12:56am On Aug 03, 2019
For her mind now

(1) (Reply)

Relocating To Benin For A Year. Need To Know About The Living Condition / Why Are Foreigners Soo Many In Maryland, US. / See The Inside Of The Trains And Railway Stations Commissioned By Buhari6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.