Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) (50308 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) / 'Fulani Must Go': Edo Women Protest, Block Major Roads (Photos, Video) / Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by NGpatriot: 12:19am On Aug 02, 2019
grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by NGpatriot: 12:25am On Aug 02, 2019
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by NGpatriot: 12:29am On Aug 02, 2019
Is this what these lazy and misguided people call revolution? Destroying public property..?

Now the state will spend money to send people out there to clean up the rubbish.

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by TemmyWon(f): 12:34am On Aug 02, 2019
NGpatriot:
Is this what these lazy and misguided people call revolution? Destroying public property..?

Now the state will spend money to send people out there to clean up the rubbish.
Busy and well guided person, what have you done for anyone? The ones herbal medicine people wrote on those structures who has borrowed your salary to clean them? Asiere, I believe it relieves your insomnia to think you're patriotic

447 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by Oche211(m): 12:44am On Aug 02, 2019
Op, you no well ooo.
What about the thousands of useless campaign posters this year.
Remove that patriot from your moniker cos you are not.
You are just an apologist of everything wrong with the present Nigeria system - corruption, political party bigotry, ethnic and religious bigotry etc.
Those posters are the least of our problem as a people.
#Revolution
#DaysOfRage.

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by NGpatriot: 12:47am On Aug 02, 2019
TemmyWon:

Busy and well guided person, what have you done for anyone. The ones herbal medicine people wrote who has borrowed your salary to clean them? Asiere

So, they are defacing public property because of herbal medicine people or because I have not done anything and haven't spent my money to clean up other people's lawless and anti-social acts?

Didn't even know the guy is ignorant and uneducated like herbal medicine people.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by NGpatriot: 12:52am On Aug 02, 2019
Oche211:
Op, you no well ooo.
What about the thousands of useless campaign posters this year.
Remove that patriot from your moniker cos you are not.
You are just an apologist of everything wrong with the present Nigeria system - corruption, political party bigotry, ethnic and religious bigotry etc.
Those posters are the least of our problem as a people.
#Revolution
#DaysOfRage.

Campaign posters and revolution are 2 different things. Spraying graffiti and destroying public property is not revolution, it's lawlessness and anti-social behavior.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by Oche211(m): 12:55am On Aug 02, 2019
NGpatriot:

Campaign posters and revolution are 2 different things. Spraying graffiti and destroying public property is not revolution, it's lawlessness and anti-social behavior.

Weldone Sir.
They are not hiding to do that in the middle of the night. Rather, they do it in broad day light.
You can go and arrest or flog them.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by Smithkafors(m): 1:14am On Aug 02, 2019
Nigerians are the worse human beings on earth.Somebody is fighting for you and your children and you guys are here trying to bring them down.What d people actually want....when APC posters were pasted everywhere you were no where to be found,now you are here talking about defacing.Wicked people everywhere.

191 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:19am On Aug 02, 2019
NGpatriot:
[s]Is this what these lazy and misguided people call revolution? Destroying public property..?

Now the state will spend money to send people out there to clean up the rubbish.[/s]

30,000 naira bmc allowance has turned you into an unthinking zombie. Don't you feel any shame working for this lifeless government ?
Just STFU

143 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by Nemesis909: 1:22am On Aug 02, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

[s]
30,000 naira bmc allowance has turned you into an unthinking zombie. Don't you have any shame working fr this lifeless government
Just STFU[/s]

Shut up.

What city in America that Sowore is hiding in would permit this act of defacing of public property?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:27am On Aug 02, 2019
Nemesis909:

Shut up.

What city in America that Sowore is hiding in would permit this act of defacing of public property?

You have gone to open another account ? Lol
Just negodu your 30k desperation

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:34am On Aug 02, 2019
Sowore is becoming unreasonable lately, is this how revolution take place? I thought civilization would have passed through him being in USA for years, now if govt arrest him for constituting public nuisance, it would be tagged political witch hunting

he need to go and sit his asss up, Nigerians can't afford another war this time as this revolution scrab will only lead to genocide and anti Buhari govt.

revolution that ought to start during election, no one will believe your intention as you're a past contestant. I expect much from Sowore, this is a show of shame to me

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by Nemesis909: 1:40am On Aug 02, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

You have gone to open another account ? Lol
Just negodu your 30k desperation

Another account ?

Some of you have an overblown opinion of yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by NGpatriot: 2:00am On Aug 02, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

30,000 naira bmc allowance has turned you into an unthinking zombie. Don't you have any shame working fr this lifeless government
Just STFU

This is when you think other people are hungry and starving beggars like you. The fact that you beg for money per post doesn't mean other people do the same.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by NGpatriot: 2:02am On Aug 02, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
Sowore is becoming unreasonable lately, is this how revolution take place? I thought civilization would have passed through him being in USA for years, now if govt arrest him for constituting public nuisance, it would be tagged political witch hunting

he need to go and sit his asss up, Nigerians can't afford another war this time as this revolution scrab will only lead to genocide and anti Buhari govt.

revolution that ought to start during election, no one will believe your intention as you're a past contestant. I expect much from Sowore, this is a show of shame to me

Exactly. So-called educated people crying and wailing for a better Nigeria while destroying the same Nigeria at the same time.

People poor sense of personal accountability demanding accountability from other people.

Talk about stupidity and hypocrisy.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by NGpatriot: 2:07am On Aug 02, 2019
Smithkafors:
Nigerians are the worse human beings on earth.Somebody is fighting for you and your children and you guys are here trying to bring them down.What d people actually want....when APC posters were pasted everywhere you were no where to be found,now you are here talking about defacing.Wicked people everywhere.

Breaking the law and destroying public property is not fighting for me because I don't support lawlessness and anti-social behavior.

They want a better Nigeria, but they are the same lawless and destructive anti-Nigerian people.

Demand better from yourself first before demanding the same thing from other people.

Some of you are worse than the people you are trying to get rid of.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 02, 2019
REVOLUTION WE PRAY IT'S DOESN'T TURN BLOODY
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by kayusely70(m): 3:11am On Aug 02, 2019
That's not how to mobilize the people for protests.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 3:17am On Aug 02, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Unfortunately, you are the uncivilized one. Almost Every wall of every house is littered with graffiti and paintings, it’s even worst in the ghettos like Brooklyn etc.

Talk of revolution in America, it’s even worse than what sowore is doing. You are just dumb and too lazy to read about history. I guess ‘Ali lives in sapele is the only book you’ve read all your life.

Good luck embracing the life of a slave...you can die in this fvched up government...no one cares

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by festico: 3:36am On Aug 02, 2019
This social media president never go rest?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by TSRC: 3:44am On Aug 02, 2019
You are not well at all.
When politicians who rob your generations unborn, post useless campaign posters, you are very silent.

Now, you have to enfontery to insult people fighting for you because they are not the Rich and powerful.

Slave who loves his bondage.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 02, 2019
We need a ruler in this country not a leader . A ruler who rules with iron fist. A diversified entity like Nigeria can only be held together by strong laws and institutions. So it boils down to not only the leadership failure but the followers too. Sowore met with the enemy of the country IPOB leader and Buhari just sat his ass down like that ? Chai...With time you can lose your sensibilities a case of Sowore. I hope if them arrest am now make Igbos no shout witch hunting oo because the Yoruba are not in support of one yeye revolution that will bring destruction to the little things we Dey build small small. Carry your revolution shenanigans to the south east

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by Oshin56(m): 5:37am On Aug 02, 2019
WiLdFLame:
We need a ruler in this country not a leader . A ruler who rules with iron fist. A diversified entity like Nigeria can only be held together by strong laws and institutions. So it boils down to not only the leadership failure but the followers too. Sowore met with the enemy of the country IPOB leader and Buhari just sat his ass down like that ? Chai...With time you can lose your sensibilities a case of Sowore. I hope if them arrest am now make Igbos no shout witch hunting oo because the Yoruba are not in support of one yeye revolution that will bring destruction to the little things we Dey build small small. Carry your revolution shenanigans to the south east
that's the reason why the old cargo will continue ruling us anything that happen in this country is either some lazy people that call themselves youth relate it with religion or tribe, why poverty and hunger have know respect for religion and tribe if they should asked you which tribe you came from you will say you are from SW.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by Sojigold(m): 5:56am On Aug 02, 2019
Everyone is talking.

Have we even done anything to register our disdain for a system that keeps juicy jobs for their children and children's children?

We are there waiting for someone to lead.

That Sowore is financially stable. They other I saw her daughter. They are US citizens.

Youths, Dubai has only oil. We have more, if Sowore didn't do anything. Wahala will soon burst. We cannot hide from it.

People are suffering. Hardworking people (youth) are adding years and not realizing their potential.

The country has 63% youthful population and joblessness has plague the nation like ajakale Arun.

Please let us wake up! I know what I'm talking about about.

I have been on Nairaland whn we are less than 2million.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by wickyyolo: 5:58am On Aug 02, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Coward

18 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by nurex01(m): 5:59am On Aug 02, 2019
Toh!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by jnoz23(m): 6:46am On Aug 02, 2019
So this is the kind of person dat would have become president?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 6:47am On Aug 02, 2019
Boringdraw1:
REVOLUTION WE PRAY IT'S DOESN'T TURN BLOODY
My dear, nothing dey happen.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 6:51am On Aug 02, 2019
Public property built with tax payers money..not Buharis
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) by Mustack: 6:53am On Aug 02, 2019
NGpatriot:

If you're talking watch you back. What about those useless money spent in campaign posters. The same money that can be used to buy a tangible thing in your life. The same waste if resources is still there in your area. Misguided fellow.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jack Ma Meets With Yemi Osinbajo In Abuja (Photos) / Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra / APC Loses Majority In National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.