Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) (20965 Views)

Atiku Takes Presidential Campaign To The United States / Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) / Sowore Takes His Presidential Campaign To Femi Kuti's Birthday(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by Niece: 7:32am On May 04, 2022

Omoyele Sowore, founder of Sahara Reporters and presidential aspirant of the African Action Congress (AAC) party, has held a rally inside a river in Ondo State.

Sowore paid a visit to his home state and took his campaign to Ondo Lake, where he playfully plunged in with his supporters.

According to Sahara Reporters, Sowore, who addressed his supporters inside the lake, emphasised the importance of tourism to any economy.

He said: “This is where we go fishing and farming in our part of the world. It is one of the most beautiful places you can be in the country and even in the world.

“This is the reason why we keep talking about tourism, imagine in this lake, there are chalets, places where people can come and visit and stay for weeks.

“They can also fish, every fish here is natural. The only problem is oil pollution from the Niger Delta Area and people can no longer drink the water here. Everything you see here is natural.

“This is how it has always been and this is a perfect ecosystem, it is an environment that suits the dream of environmentalists, we also have farmlands around the river.

“This lake goes all the way to the Niger Delta region. This is a lovely place to be and anytime I come around, I always love to be here because this is for me, a home.

“I heard the governor of Ondo State, in one of their jamborees was saying they want to create a fish pond inside the lake, they don’t have sense.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdIEeLIoqOc/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by Apeh217(m): 7:34am On May 04, 2022
Please Nairaland I want una help on how I can become Glo Sim and NIN registration agent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by Segunaja: 7:36am On May 04, 2022
grin
What could really be wrong with this man

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by ProfessorBerlin(m): 7:36am On May 04, 2022
This one no dey go anywhere

APC =Jagaban

PDP =Wike

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by Frigga13: 7:38am On May 04, 2022
ProfessorBerlin:
This one no dey go anywhere

APC =Jagaban

PDP =Wike

Na Yoruba plan to field Wike .. so as to win election in 4 hours

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40am On May 04, 2022
You are a youth. But I fear your gragra.
Wetin person go become for millionaire na from talakanaire we go know am.
Meaning if you ll be a good president, it's from your conduct we ll know.
Sowore, go for lesser posts like reps or senator.
Win and do well there. This ll enable us know if you are a president material. If you v done this since 2019, you might v won and we ll see you as one of the people to v hope in by now.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by WonderManly(m): 7:45am On May 04, 2022
Wetin concern me self, concern you. If you look like, go under the water and campaign. I no dey see you self. Let me just finish up reading my these two books...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by Rugaria: 7:48am On May 04, 2022
Sweetplum:
You are a youth. But I gear your gragra.
Wetin person go become for millionaire na from talakanaire we go know am.
Meaning if you ll be a good president, it's from your conduct we ll know.
Sowore, go for lesser posts like reps or senator.
Win and do well there. This ll enable us know if you are a president material. If you v done this since 2019, you might v won and we ll see you as one of the people to v hope in by now.
Why must he go for a lesser position? Those crooks going for the presidency, why will Nigerians allow them such prominence, Inspite of the fact that we all know that they're nothing but robbers? Let Sowore keep contesting and let suffering Nigerians keep voting crooks like Bola Tinupoo. In the end, body go tell una..

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by qekng40(f): 7:49am On May 04, 2022
Jazz man will always be jazz man.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by Penguin2: 7:50am On May 04, 2022
When he’s done swimming, they should also show him their toilets so that he can pack shit too.

Onye ala!

Shouldn’t his visit to Ondo be issue based? To tell the people what he’d do differently if elected and not to go swim in dirty rivers.

Can he do that again if he’s elected president?

I still maintain that people like Sowore and Moghalu should try contesting for some regional posts like governorship or senate or even House of Rep.

They should demonstrate to us what they can do at regional level so we determine if we can hand them bigger assignments. Until then, they are jokers.

The only reason people like Peter Obi, Tinubu, Amaechi, etc, are having edge in the 2023 political discourse is because these men have demonstrated what they can do at regional level which gives us some level of confidence that if the country is entrusted to them, they will deliver.

So, please, let’s focus on serious people and less these frivolities and time wasters and space occupiers.

8 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by God1000(m): 7:50am On May 04, 2022
Please Nigerians youths should vote for this guy

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by Cyphar(m): 7:51am On May 04, 2022
Campaining inside a water body. This guy is just so wierd.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by WonderManly(m): 7:53am On May 04, 2022

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 7:54am On May 04, 2022
Is this how Sowore will win presidential election. He should start from local chairman first we will see what he can offer.

73 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:57am On May 04, 2022
Na mammy water and her people wan vote for am?

...I am not getting this "watery' campaign

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 7:59am On May 04, 2022
What a clown.

73 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On May 04, 2022
Rugaria:

Why must he go for a lesser position? Those crooks going for the presidency, why will Nigerians allow them such prominence, Inspite of the fact that we all know that they're nothing but robbers? Let Sowore keep contesting and let suffering Nigerians keep voting crooks like Bola Tinupoo. In the end, body go tell una..
Body no go tell pass wetin he don tell.
I m not a robot voter. I m being realistic.
He isn't too small to contest for president but Sowore's AAC alone can't win against PDP not to talk of APC. He need to merge. Also his personal conduct is disturbing.
We know Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu etc. We don't want another mistake. We need him to prove himself at lower level first before aiming the presidency. That's his mistake of trying to eat the big cake at first attempt.

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by OVB123: 8:11am On May 04, 2022
Segunaja:
grin
What could really be wrong with this man
He is suffering from mkpumiri weed.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by ATEAMS: 8:15am On May 04, 2022
Oyyana
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:16am On May 04, 2022
Okay.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by dupeteme: 8:17am On May 04, 2022
He is a joker

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by olaric(m): 8:18am On May 04, 2022
To solicit for votes and support from fishes and crocodiles.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 8:18am On May 04, 2022
He should also ask the FG to mount ballot boxes inside the river.
This1 is just confused.
Every Nigerian politician is confused soul.
I blame Desmond Elliot for this nonsense
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On May 04, 2022
Idiot
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by samintegrity(m): 8:20am On May 04, 2022
This man shd forgo this presidential thing for now and focus on building capacity either via senate or house of rep.

We need more youth in our senate and house of Rep

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by GoodGovernance: 8:21am On May 04, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Na mammy water and her people wan vote for am?

...I am not getting this "watery' campaign
Receive sense na.

This is way of telling you that Tourism would be one of the focal points of Sowore.

Nigerian youths are so daft!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Presidential Campaign To Ondo River (Photos) by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:22am On May 04, 2022
Lol. Sowore is not a serious man. I think he only enjoys seeking attention.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zulum: With Shettima, Tinubu Has Made The Wisest Choice / Demolition Threat: Tinubu May Sacrifice You – Daniel Bwala Warns Wike / APC Presidential Aspirants Sign undertaking not to decamp after primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.