Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million (6821 Views)

Nigerian Stock Market Has Lost N2.5 Trillion Since Buhari Won - Nairametrics / Need A Loan On N2 Million For Business - Collateral Available / How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by ade101(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2012
See as people dey rush d guy.Even scammers self no wan carry last..I pity d guy oo
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by patorini(m): 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2012
A2Z101 LTD: A2Z101 LTD was incorporated by consortium of experienced managers in the Oil/Gas, Banks, Manufacturing, Construction, Real Estate and telecommunication industry. A2Z101 is one of the companies in Nigeria/Ghana involved in the supply, installation, commissioning and maintenance of; Turnkey site build for GSM, CDMA, TDMA and other similar telecommunications microwave networks.

Founded and registered as limited liability Company in Nigeria with the corporate affairs commission. Due to our competency and fast growth we are presently affiliated to a German company BRATCO OVERSEAS GMBH, Hamburg Germany.

We are presently involved in some bigger projects in the Construction, Real Estate, and Supplies etc that required lots of funds. We therefore solicit for investors with minimum investment of One Hundred Thousand Naira (N 100,000) with minimum interest of 5% monthly depending on the total investment and duration.

For further Enquiries pls call
+2348039554443
Or visit our Home Office
3, Adebowale Balogun Crescent,
Harmony Estate beside Ultimate Plaza,
Isheri North Opic, Lagos.

i could assist in delivering some projects,lets talk specifics
patorini@gmail.com, 08033198587
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by bendazum: 9:22am On Apr 29, 2012
2.5 million is too much!50,000 naira to generate 200,000 naira and above.Come over to Betonmarket Alerts thread.
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by novenaven(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2012
afroil: Hello Everyone,

I  got N2.5millions (a sort of BAIL-OUT FUND) from friends dat assisted me financially.Pls wot can i use it 4,be it Physical Bizs/Investments or both, (full-time/part-time) dat will generate SUSTAINABLE monthly income of N160k-N200k.

Thanks
do you mind going into transport, i mean it,you can get 2 buses on hire purchase,rent an office, register ur company,also with nurtw, insurance, u can start with lagos-abuja route,cos its nt congested. u can also use d money as security 2 get a truck,give it on franchise 2 a company, i bet u can make a million monthly.(take it 2 cadbury although you need @least 8 but i can talk 2 my dad for u sha) dis is ma email;sdnasri92@gmail.com, danirolles@gmail.com.

you can even do oil & gas haulage, even lpo's u dont need a truck for dat sha.

1 Like

Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by novenaven(m): 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2012
ade101: See as people dey rush d guy.Even scammers self no wan carry last..I pity d guy oo
nt tru jor
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2012

I  got N2.5millions (a sort of BAIL-OUT FUND) from friends dat assisted me financially.Pls wot can i use it 4,be it Physical Bizs/Investments or both, (full-time/part-time) dat will generate SUSTAINABLE monthly income of N160k-N200k.

Thanks

Don't be deceived man. Read through the lines.
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by Tisa: 3:18pm On May 01, 2012
Hi,

I ve an investment opportunity with a financial trading company in new york. If you want to invest with them you need a minimum of $2500 (N400,000) and the return will be paid monthly to you for 10months after which u may choose to renew the investment or liquidate it. The investment is with low risk as you will have total control over your money and you will have direct contact to the company and u can join a conference call of clients already enjoying the business worldwide.

For me you will sign a non-circumvention and non-disclosure agreement along with a fee protection agreement.

If you interested send me an email on tisanigeria@yahoo.com and I will send you the investment write up and we can meet after u ve gone through the document for us to start the investing procedure if you show interest afterward.

With your success in mind.

TISA Nigeria Limited.
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by doctokwus: 4:20pm On May 01, 2012
Sharks& scammers everywhere trying to reap an honest guy of his income,fear them.
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by surveycash(m): 6:14pm On May 01, 2012
It's a good thing that you have investment awareness at this stage. You will be better than most of your colleagues 5 years from now. The first most important investment decision is "Is my capital safe"? This is a JAMB question especially if you are just starting out knowingful well that you have little or no idea about the business.

The best you can do is take a calculated risk - that is invest an amount you can afford to lose if the business fails. I have a business I am doing that so may many a skeptical about - forex. I have failed woefully in fx in the past trading for myself but recently, I am profitable without even trading myself. I dont use robots, I dont use fund managers. I have found a way to link my account to top forex fund managers used by big dogs like Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Felix Homogratus and the likes.

Here is my recommendation. Try this with $2, 000USD (about N170, 000 not 1 million) for 3 months. If you are ok with the roi, you can increase your investment capital. I will not collect your money. I will guide through;
Creating a forex account
the recommended broker that works with this synchronization
funding the account using Nigerian banks even without all these
the forex wizards to link your account with
the lot size to use
How to withdraw your earnings (though I will prefer you allow the law of compounding work for 3 months)

What do I stand to gain for all this?
Of course, you will offer me 40% of the profit monthly for the 1st 3 months.

Deal?
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by UDUMUKU: 4:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
the door of opportunity will not open unless you push

Have you lost your job or waiting endlessly for a job that may never come.? if that is your case then this site is just for you NO MORE POVERTY http://naijablink..com

business any average Nigerian can do and become a millionaire in a couple of months

1. buy laptops for 14k and resell them at 60k
2. how to turn 2000.00 into 200000.00 and many more
simply visit http://naijablink..com for more info on how to start this business.
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by soloyes(m): 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2012

Thanks
@ afroil, i have a business that can fetch you up to a minimum of 250k even with less than half the cash you are talking about. You can send me a mail on bizwiz.wadup@gmail.com or give me a call on 07033401507.
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by sholesky: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2012
DEAR FRIEND,

(YOUR 2013 INVESTMENT PLAN)

MANY WANT TO BE BILLIONAIRES BUT STILL WONDERING HOW?

IF YOU EARN 1MILLION NAIRA MONTHLY,IT WOULD TAKE YOU 83 YEARS TO HIT THE BILLION MARK!

FOREX TRADING IS A SERIOUS BUSINESS THAT CAN MAKE YOU ONE IF YOU CAN BE TOTALLY COMMITED TO IT.

THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO BE A BILLIONAIRE IN NAIRA(MILLIONAIRE IN DOLLARS) AFTER 5 YEAR OF ACTIVE TRADING OF THE FOREX CURRENCY MARKET.

1.A CAPITAL OF $200 ONLY
2.A GOOD WINNING FORMULAR/STRATEGY THAT CAN DOUBLE YOUR CAPITAL IN ATMOST 4 MONTHS(LONG TERM TRADING,NO RUSHING).
3.ACTIVE TRADING OF THE MARKET EITHER USING A ROBOT OR MANUAL TRADE.(I PREFER MY PERSONAL AUTOMATED ROBOT FOR THIS).
4.SEE FOREX TRADING AS A SERIOUS BUSINESS THAT GROWS OVER TIME NOT "KALOKALO OR A GET QUICK RICH THING"

AFTER FIVE YEARS,WITH A CAPITAL OF $200,U ARE ALREDY A BILLIONAIRE!!!ITS A LONG TERM INVESTMENT!

THE QUESTION IS HOW MANY CAN PATIENTLY TRADE THE FOREX MARKET CONSISTENTLY...akinlemiss@gmail.com
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by sholesky: 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
IF YOU BELIEVE IN FOREX TRADING AND YOU HAVE A GREAT SYSTEM,YOUR LIFE CAN CHANGE FOREVER...(THIS IS 4 REAL NOT SCAM).
I CANNOT GIVE YOU A MONTHLY CALCULATION BUT A 4MONTH 100% RETURNS THAT IS TESTED AND VERIFIABLE.
ITS A LONG TERM INVESTMENT PLAN...YOU OWN YOUR BUSINESS,I ONLY HELP OUT.I DONT TRADE FOR PEOPLE!

WITH 500K OUT OF YOUR 2.5M...HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN MAKE IN A YEAR...

1 YEAR = 4MILLION

WITH 1MILLION IN A YEAR = 8M....

I WILL ADVISE YOU TO DIVERSIFY YOUR INVESTMENT.

LET IT CUT ACROSS,FARMING,FOREX,BOND,SHARES,AND OTHER BUSINESS YOU BELIEVE IN...

PENTANE90@YAHOO.COM
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by apache77(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
hmmmm
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by Slyp: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
babaearly: Join a Cooperative or a Union.

pls can u explain more on this corporative or union.pls really want to knw more cos I m interested in a registered bus tnx
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by Slyp: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2012
kenoyad: Logistics can give you good return but you need to know about it and if you dont know about it, then you need to get somebody thats trustworthy and that can be managing the vehicle for you. If you buy a 10 ton capacity tipping truck, it will fetch you more than #250,000 in a month. It will be loding sand and delivering it to sites and it pay very well. Its what that i do and I am even looking for someone that can buy the truck and that I will be managing it. I promise #300,000 in a month. I am in Ibadan, I do not know about this in Lagos but if you dont mind investing in Ibadan, you may contact me by my email yadeyi12@yahoo.com or call me 08098503534.

Wish you good success in all your endeavour.

Pls I m interested in doing business with u, though I don't know u but u sound lik someone that can b trusted. But I like to know if 2m can buy this tipping truck u re talking abt. Pls I wait u respond. Tnx
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by Monday20: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
A friend introduced me to this site. I make cool US. DOLLARS from this site [www.flashgain.com] for now the pay me $550 daily including weekend & holidays that will last for 2 years, just little investment that i did, check it out please use my REFERRAL CODE [200211] while registering a referral commission is given to me for refering someone. My life and thinking has now changed is great with flashgain.com. Even without money you can earn Financial freedom on www.flashgain.com, all you need is register and introduce people and make money. My email yourreal2000@yahoo.com.
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by surveycash(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2012
Monday20: A friend introduced me to this site. I make cool US. DOLLARS from this site [www.flashgain.com] for now the pay me $550 daily including weekend & holidays that will last for 2 years, just little investment that i did, check it out please use my REFERRAL CODE [200211] while registering a referral commission is given to me for refering someone. My life and thinking has now changed is great with flashgain.com. Even without money you can earn Financial freedom on www.flashgain.com, all you need is register and introduce people and make money. My email yourreal2000@yahoo.com.

This site was registered on 22 October 2012.
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by surveycash(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2013
On behalf of Surveycash & Family, I am wishing you
all a wonderful, bountiful and prosperous 2013 in good health and wealth.
Amen

Hot Selling Tablet PC with 3G SIM Card Slot
https://www.nairaland.com/1146374/new-hot-sale-android-tablet
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by guru25(m): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
@4*4, am interested ... please share with us. Thanks
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by investcharles: 7:27am On Jan 13, 2013
U can invest in my business.its a viable one.I don't need more than 1million naira and can guarantee 5%/month ROI. U can reach me on 08054078122 if interested for proper chat.
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by jaybabs1(m): 8:03am On Jan 13, 2013
@poster, y not take a portion of d money like 500k - 700k and invest in carwash or football viewing center, u can reserve the remaining money while u look out for other lucrative/low risk opportunity or gradually u can multiply the branches/outlets of the carwash, within a a year u can begin earning ur target. u need to consider some principles when investing: ready demand for the service or product, low risk and manageability, level of control over unforeseen outcomes. Etc. Just think but pls dont invest ur money on business u dont have have knowlegde about or control over directly, dont invest based on trust, people change once money reaches their hands, anyway some people are still trustworthy sha, dont do any long distance investment, oil and gas is ok, fish farming,if u have the technical know how is ok, transport biz is ok, too but u need good/indepth knowledge of how this biz works and good hands to manage them for u. God bless u.
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 13, 2013

Thanks

click on the link in my signature and join. It works 98%
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by stagger: 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2013
OP is setting himself up to getting defrauded.

1) OP is greedy: you want to make 10% consistent income a month? Not a realistic target for a business greenhorn. You should reduce your expectations to a maximum of 3% a month. It will take you time to master whatever business you get to.
2) Never listen to all these "invest in my business" people. My own experience has shown that you can start with even zero capital and make millions if you know what you are doing and follow a well-structured plan.

My advice? Go and understudy a business first. Get knowledge. You do not need all these "partnerships" here. Too many fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by stpat1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
No be small thing. lol omo people really need money to support their biz o. Well that's good anyway.

Ehen first of all op, let me give you one good advice, Never invest in any online stuff. No just try am. The online stuffs that fetch money don't need ur penny to be invested to earn. What it needs is just ur time and internet exposure and experience.

Well me I can only tell u the one I know and in to and which some nairalanders are also investors.

There are 2 options.

1. I give you 10% monthly of your funds invested with me at every point in time. Which means if I am given 2.5m, by the end of the month, I give you 250k and ROI. If at the end of the month I decided to give you 750k, it will mean that the invested fund I'm holding is 2m so by the end of next month you will be getting 200k as ROI. If I decide to give you 600k at the end of that month again, it will mean that the invested fund with me is now 1.6m so at the end of the month you will be expecting 160k as ROI and that's how it goes over an agreed period of time and the process can be renewed if agreed by both party.

2. If you give me 2.5m, we agree on the repayment term and period. Eg, say we agree that I repay 3m, 3.1m, 3.5m etc over 10, 12, 14, 24, etc months. So in that case its left to me how I intend repaying. If I wish I pay 1m the 1st month and pay 100k the next moth, its up to me. In as much as by the end of the agreed period, the agreed sum if fully paid.

I am into trucking and I also work.

Well all I can say if consider all options carefully and weigh them but try not to be greedy cos if it too good to be true, flee.

Remember again, never invest in anything online. Any online stuff that requires you invest your money is scam. Apart from Forex and bets which u need not be told of how risky gambling is.

Wish u luck.
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by Yankybabyface: 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
Please my dear frnd do not fal for scam here cos their throat don dey enter to collect their own share dat kind moni no easy to get o even me wey i dey do shoe biz i dey find person to even gve me jst 200k i no c,so my frnd no joke wit dat kind moni o is even beta u ask ur frnd offline or ur relation dan to cum here,but my advice for is to go to d bank either first or uba or even zenith and ask them dat u want to do biz with dem i mean invest wit dem,uba is about 8% on any investment while others is about 10 then u wil ve to negotiate weda u wil be colectin it mthly or kip it for dats d best jst do d calculation for urself and c and d gud tin is dat ur money wil stil be intact ur capital,no fal fo scam here o am once a victim b wise,thx
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by Elube(m): 9:45pm On Jan 14, 2013

I got N2.5millions (a sort of BAIL-OUT FUND) from friends dat assisted me financially.Pls wot can i use it 4,be it Physical Bizs/Investments or both, (full-time/part-time) dat will generate SUSTAINABLE monthly income of N160k-N200k.

Thanks

I recommend going into agro export business. Before you start, you will need to register a limted liability company (incoporated 28working days) and register your export business with Nigerian Export Promotion Council (7 working days). Don't get agitated yet, money get very strong power. Discipline yourself and act wisely, cos this might be a last golden chance. I'm Chris Elube, i own %70 shares of N1.00 per share of N1million in CHRISAJ BUSINESS ENTERPRISES LIMITED (RC10575954) with NEPC Licence EXC00404. 08035424562 chris.ajltd@yahoo.com
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by sylvophobia: 7:17am On Jan 15, 2013
@Afro oil:I trade agric commodities like cocoa,cashewnut,garlic,peanut etc.It is lucrative and rewarding.I'm expanding my business at the moment,hence the need of a partner.I don't mind you being with me on the field,and watch every bit of transaction take place.I also guarantee the return on investment you seek for.You can reach me on 07034203413.Have a nice day.
Re: How Would I Get N200k Mthly Returns On N2.5 Million by fm7070: 1:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
I hope and pray this OP will be able to distinguish between genuine business ideas and scammers.
Beware of anything that is too good to be true.
All these online, ROI, FOREX, Investment gingles heheheheheeeee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proven Ways To Make Money Blogging / Fairly Used Bakery Equipment For Sale / Gtbank Profit Before Tax Hits N215.6bn In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.