Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Pls Help!! A Police And A Corper Were Attacked And Seriously Injured(pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Help!! A Police And A Corper Were Attacked And Seriously Injured(pic) (931 Views)

Lady Recounts How She & Other Passengers Were Attacked By Bandits In Kogi (Video / RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari / Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!! A Police And A Corper Were Attacked And Seriously Injured(pic) by msmarty(f): 5:32am On Aug 02, 2019
A police officer and a copper was brutally stabbed and seriously injured by a set of hoodlums in the area of alfa yaya (ilorin) from the attach, the police officer almost lost his sight because he was stabbed mercilessly on his face and the corps member also was injured with lots of bloods loosed also it was also discovered that the thugs claimed to be connected and of the family of a reputable politician in the state (Kwara state)...this is to call to public notice for alarm and for the human right to take charge of the case... the police officer and the copper that was almost got killed are still live less undergoing serious treatment in the hospital. it was discovered that the police interviewed and the case was charged to court without the consent of the victims and yet the criminal found in the act had been released when in question the victims are still on serious treatment in the hospital,Cos they claimed they are family to Kwara state governor, please help make justice served.[b]A police officer and a copper was brutally stabbed and seriously injured by a set of hoodlums in the area of alfa yaya (ilorin) from the attach, the police officer almost lost his sight because he was stabbed mercilessly on his face and the corps member also was injured with lots of bloods loosed also it was also discovered that the thugs claimed to be connected and of the family of a reputable politician in the state (Kwara state)...this is to call to public notice for alarm and for the human right to take charge of the case... the police officer and the copper that was almost got killed are still live less undergoing serious treatment in the hospital. it was discovered that the police interviewed and the case was charged to court without the consent of the victims and yet the criminal found in the act had been released when in question the victims are still on serious treatment in the hospital,Cos they claimed they are family to Kwara state governor, please help make justice served.

Re: Pls Help!! A Police And A Corper Were Attacked And Seriously Injured(pic) by msmarty(f): 5:34am On Aug 02, 2019
pictures

Re: Pls Help!! A Police And A Corper Were Attacked And Seriously Injured(pic) by msmarty(f): 5:36am On Aug 02, 2019
please am trying to upload pictures and its not showing
Re: Pls Help!! A Police And A Corper Were Attacked And Seriously Injured(pic) by medexico(m): 5:55am On Aug 02, 2019
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! A Police And A Corper Were Attacked And Seriously Injured(pic) by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 02, 2019
X leg
Re: Pls Help!! A Police And A Corper Were Attacked And Seriously Injured(pic) by cenaman(m): 6:53am On Aug 02, 2019
me no dey pity police oo, to the corp member get well soon. GOD will give u (the corp) justice.
Re: Pls Help!! A Police And A Corper Were Attacked And Seriously Injured(pic) by chiommy123(f): 6:59am On Aug 02, 2019
May God help us oh cos this country don tire me so so stabbing and killing every day
Re: Pls Help!! A Police And A Corper Were Attacked And Seriously Injured(pic) by cynthiaqueen98(f): 7:07am On Aug 02, 2019
this is bad
Re: Pls Help!! A Police And A Corper Were Attacked And Seriously Injured(pic) by jahbiz: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2019
Copy and paste, no pics, no source , no link....
Re: Pls Help!! A Police And A Corper Were Attacked And Seriously Injured(pic) by msmarty(f): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
medexico:
This write up get kleg
things are happening it not everything that are being made up and the person involved is my uncle
Re: Pls Help!! A Police And A Corper Were Attacked And Seriously Injured(pic) by msmarty(f): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
jahbiz:
Copy and paste, no pics, no source , no link....
I wasn't able to upload the picture initially , it truly happened
Re: Pls Help!! A Police And A Corper Were Attacked And Seriously Injured(pic) by msmarty(f): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
chiommy123:
May God help us oh cos this country don tire me so so stabbing and killing every day
amen sis
Re: Pls Help!! A Police And A Corper Were Attacked And Seriously Injured(pic) by msmarty(f): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
cenaman:
me no dey pity police oo, to the corp member get well soon. GOD will give u (the corp) justice.
we are all human and it not all police men that are evil. Amen thanks
Re: Pls Help!! A Police And A Corper Were Attacked And Seriously Injured(pic) by jahbiz: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2019
msmarty:
I wasn't able to upload the picture initially , it truly happened
go through your post again and minimize the repetition
Re: Pls Help!! A Police And A Corper Were Attacked And Seriously Injured(pic) by medexico(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
msmarty:
things are happening it not everything that are being made up and the person involved is my uncle

I am so sorry about that.
Re: Pls Help!! A Police And A Corper Were Attacked And Seriously Injured(pic) by msmarty(f): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
jahbiz:
go through your post again and minimize the repetition
OK thanks
Re: Pls Help!! A Police And A Corper Were Attacked And Seriously Injured(pic) by msmarty(f): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
medexico:

I am so sorry about that.
thank you

(1) (Reply)

See Reaction Of Military Woman After She Caught Man Rubbing Her Buttocks In Bus / Mother Of Four Dies After Abortion In Ebonyi / The Scam: NEPA Prepaid Metre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.