Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,930 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K (2680 Views)

Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed / Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig / Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Janosky: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

God Almighty says;

''I am the LORD, who has made everything, who ALONE stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth BY MYSELF(Isaiah 44:24)

Can you show us where Henry Ford said that he ALONE made all the ford cars sold to customers? Or where he said I built all the ford cars by MYSELF

God Almighty also declares as follows;

"MY OWN HAND laid the foundations of the earth, and MY RIGHT HAND spread out the heavens; when I summon them, they all stand up together. (Isaiah 48:13)"

Can you also show us where Henry Ford said every ford cars sold to customers was built by MY OWN HANDS ?

May God guide you to the right path

***Proverbs 8:22-30
"Lord Jehovah created* me at the
beginning of his creation and from before
all of his works". *
23 And before the world he was possessed
by me, and from the beginning, before he
would establish the Earth.
24 Before the depths would be, I was born,
and before there would be waters in the
springs.
25 And before the mountains would be
established, and before the hills, I was
formed in the womb.
26 Before he would make the Earth and the
floods and the beginning of the dust of the
world
27 When the Heavens were established, I
was with him, and when he made a circle
over the face of the depths.
28 And when he empowered the clouds from
above and when he strengthened the
springs of the depths,
29 When he set the law of the Sea and the
waters would not disobey his mouth, when
he made the foundations of the Earth,
30 I was fashioning with him; he was
rejoicing in me everyday, and I have been
rejoicing before him always."

@Abdulgaffar22, if you don't grasp the message in Prov8:22-30, nothing else will satisfy you.
Jehovah created Jesus, anything Jesus did in the time of creation, Jehovah alone has the right to take the credit.
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Abdulgaffar22: 12:28am On Aug 10, 2019
Janosky:

@Abdulgaffar22, if you don't grasp the message in Prov8:22-30, nothing else will satisfy you.
Jehovah created Jesus, anything Jesus did in the time of creation, Jehovah alone has the right to take the credit.

Do you even know that it is logically wrong to believe that God assigned the creation of all things to another person other than Himself ?
Let me ask you some questions;
1. How do we know that God really exist ? Was it not through His act of creation ?

2. Why does God deserve our worship ? Was it not because He is our creator ?

Does it now make sense to believe that God assigned the creation of all things to another person given that it is through that very act of creation we acknowledged His existence and through it He deserve our worship ?

Honestly, if God really assigned the creation of ALL things to another person, then "all what that make God to be God" has been given out to that person. Of course, this is impossible because God has declared that He would NEVER give out His glory to another person (Isaiah 48:11, 42:8-9). Yet there is no any God's glory that is greater than the glory of General Creation.

Furthermore, you will agree with me that the reasonable response of the creature is to worship their Creator (Revelation 14:7) . Now if somebody else other than God is our immediate creator, then that person also deserve our worship. Yet, only God deserve to be worship (Matthew 4:10). This is exactly the reason why God would never assigned the creation of things to any other person other than Himself as He clearly stated above: "BY MYSELF( Isaiah 44:24)".

So apart from Isaiah 44:24, 48:13 and others which make us to know that God did not assign the act of general creation to anybody other than Himself, we also logically know that such kind of assignment would be equivalent to God's giving out His Glory to another; something He promised never to do

Hence, Proverbs 8:22-30 can only be referring to the wisdom or master plan firstly produced by God before the actual creation of things just like an architect firstly produce a building plan before the actual building of the house. So it was this wisdom or master plan that was personified in this very passage.

However, if you insist that this passage of Proverbs 8:22-30 refers to Jesus being PRESENT WITH GOD during the time of general Creation, then you have to accept that the question asked by God at the end of Isaiah 44:24 NWT - "WHO WAS WITH ME ?" is totally contradictory to what you believe.

May God guide you to the truth
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

God Almighty says;

''I am the LORD, who has made everything, who ALONE stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth BY MYSELF(Isaiah 44:24)

Can you show us where Henry Ford said that he ALONE made all the ford cars sold to customers? Or where he said I built all the ford cars by MYSELF

God Almighty also declares as follows;

"MY OWN HAND laid the foundations of the earth, and MY RIGHT HAND spread out the heavens; when I summon them, they all stand up together. (Isaiah 48:13)"

Can you also show us where Henry Ford said every ford cars sold to customers was built by MY OWN HANDS ?

May God guide you to the right path

@bolded!

Henry Ford have said that a million times Sir!

That's why no other name is known globally in connection with the brand apart from ~FORD! wink wink wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Janosky: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

Do you even know that it is logically wrong to believe that God assigned the creation of all things to another person other than Himself ?
Let me ask you some questions;
1. How do we know that God really exist ? Was it not through His act of creation ?

Honestly, if God really assigned the creation of ALL things to another person, then "all what that make God to be God" has been given out to that person. Of course, this is impossible because God has declared that He would NEVER give out His glory to another person (Isaiah 48:11, 42:8-9). Yet there is no any God's glory that is greater than the glory of General Creation.

So apart from Isaiah 44:24, 48:13 and others which make us to know that God did not assign the act of general creation to anybody other than Himself, we also logically know that such kind of assignment would be equivalent to God's giving out His Glory to another; something He promised never to do

However, if you insist that this passage of Proverbs 8:22-30 refers to Jesus being PRESENT WITH GOD during the time of general Creation, then you have to accept that the question asked by God at the end of Isaiah 44:24 NWT - "WHO WAS WITH ME ?" is totally contradictory to what you believe.

May God guide you to the truth

You're missing the point.
The context of Isaiah chapter 44 from verse1 helps us to grasp meaning of verse44.
Vs1-6,Israel is Jehovah's servant but they drifted towards idolatry,verses 7-20,

** verses 21-23, Jehovah assures He will forgive them and welcome them back.

**#* Verses 24-27, Jehovah tells Israel why He is more powerful than the idolatrous gods.
He created Wisdom (, Jesus,1Cor1:24,30) & the Universe ( a fact expressed in Proverbs 8:22,27-29).
"Wisdom" was Jehovah's craftsman during creation,vs30 ), no idol ever did.
*# In Isaiah 44:24, Jehovah proved He is Superior over Israel's man made idol gods (in Isaiah 44:8-20).

***## Pls study Proverb 8:27-29 again and again...

*27 When the Heavens were established, I
*28 And when he empowered the clouds from
springs of the depths,
*29 When he set the law of the Sea and the
he made the foundations of the Earth",
Jehovah "MADE THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH", but Jesus was his "craftsman" Jehovah's assistant, (Proverbs 8:30).

**(2). John15:15
"..... I speak to you as my friends, and I
have told you everything my Father has told
me."
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by OnyeOGA(m): 11:39am On Aug 10, 2019
gods are the fabrication of men
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Preciousgirl(f): 11:47am On Aug 10, 2019
OnyeOGA:
gods are the fabrication of men

You are a foool
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by OnyeOGA(m): 11:50am On Aug 10, 2019
Preciousgirl:

You are a foool
lol, religious wackos can't handle the truth. I really see how wise you are. They over 2000 gods and Yahweh and Allah are one of them
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Preciousgirl(f): 11:58am On Aug 10, 2019
OnyeOGA:
lol, religious wackos can't handle the truth. I really see how wise you are. They over 2000 gods and Yahweh and Allah are one of them

You're a foool
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by OnyeOGA(m): 12:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Preciousgirl:

You're a foool
takes a fool to know one
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Janosky: 12:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
Maximus69:

@bolded!

That's why no other name is known globally in connection with the brand apart from ~FORD! wink wink wink wink wink

Abdulgaffar22 wants the name of every worker of Ford motor company to be bold printed on the vehicle.

**Coach Pep Guardiola win EPL title with Man City, you dey hear where him dey talk say his assistant's win the EPL title?
Being the head, he will take the credit.
Does Guardiola not have an Assistant?
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
Janosky:

Abdulgaffar22 wants the name of all share holders of Ford motor company to be bold printed on the vehicle.

Well he ask for it and he needed to be told that ONLY FORD'S name is recognized throughout the world when talking about that brand of automobile from America!

All the other names of share holders, managers, brach office managers, supervisors, engineers and other factory workers remain anonymous, because Mr Henry Ford is INDIRECLY saying i made it all by myself! wink wink wink wink wink
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Abdulgaffar22: 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Maximus69:

@bolded!

Then Henry Ford must be a great liar if he said he ALONE made all the ford cars with his OWN HANDS and NOBODY was with him.
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Abdulgaffar22: 12:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Janosky:

You're missing the point.
The context of Isaiah chapter 44 from verse1 helps us to grasp meaning of verse44.
Vs1-6,Israel is Jehovah's servant but they drifted towards idolatry,verses 7-20,

** verses 21-23, Jehovah assures He will forgive them and welcome them back.

**#* Verses 24-27, Jehovah tells Israel why He is more powerful than the idolatrous gods.
He created Wisdom (, Jesus,1Cor1:24,30) & the Universe ( a fact expressed in Proverbs 8:22,27-29).
"Wisdom" was Jehovah's craftsman during creation,vs30 ), no idol ever did.
*# In Isaiah 44:24, Jehovah proved He is Superior over Israel's man made idol gods (in Isaiah 44:8-20).

***## Pls study Proverb 8:27-29 again and again...

*27 When the Heavens were established, I
*28 And when he empowered the clouds from
springs of the depths,
*29 When he set the law of the Sea and the
he made the foundations of the Earth",
Jehovah "MADE THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH", but Jesus was his "craftsman" Jehovah's assistant, (Proverbs 8:30).

**(2). John15:15
"..... I speak to you as my friends, and I
have told you everything my Father has told
me."

Psalm 33:6 declared as follows;

"By the word of the LORD were the heavens made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth".

It was NEVER by the breath of Jesus' mouth. It was by the breath of God's mouth as Genesis 1:1-26 also confirmed it.

Now tell us how exactly did Jesus partake in the creation of the heavens and earth ?
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

Then Henry Ford must be a great liar if he said he ALONE made all the ford cars with his OWN HANDS and NOBODY was with him.

Hooooooooooooo! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now you know why God said i made everything all by myself whereas you and i perfectly know that humans and animals multiply through what is called PROCREATION So God is the source of all life but we and other creatures are his fellow workers in filling the earth with life! Genesis 1:22,28

So God delegates the power to create other life to you and i, just as he empowered Jesus to take part in the work of CREATION! Proverbs 8:22,30 wink wink wink wink wink
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by TV01(m): 1:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Regards
TV
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Abdulgaffar22: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Maximus69:

Hooooooooooooo! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now you know why God said i made everything all by myself whereas you and i perfectly know that humans and animals multiply through what is called PROCREATION So God is the source of all life but we and other creatures are his fellow workers in filling the earth with life! Genesis 1:22,28

So God delegates the power to create other life to you and i, just as he empowered Jesus to take part in the work of CREATION! Proverbs 8:22,30 wink wink wink wink wink

You are comparing two things which are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from each other.

The general Creation at the beginning of the universe is totally different from procreation of life through reproduction. So the two are not comparable. But if you think they are comparable, then kindly spell out how exactly they are similar.

Pls read what is written below;

According to the theology of JWs, Jesus was the FIRST-BORN of all creation ( Colossians 1:15) and Jesus was the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON of God (John 3:16). So Jesus was the FIRST and ONLY creature created directly by God. That is to say, God created Jesus, and then it was Jesus that created all other things ( Colossians 1:16, John 1:3). This is the theology of JWs.
In short, this theology says; after God finished the creation of Jesus Christ, He then assigned the creation of ALL OTHER THINGS to Jesus Christ.
If this is true, then all the series of commands causing the heavens, the earth, the light, the animals and the plants into existence should be coming directly from JESUS' MOUTH
But unfortunately, this is not so !
See below what happened during the time of creation;
Genesis 1: 3, 6, 9, 11, 14, 20, 24
1:3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.
1:6 And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water."
1:9 And God said, "Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear." And it was so.
1:11 Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so.

1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years,
1:20 And God said, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky."
1:24 And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so.

As you can see from above, at the beginning, the heavens, the earth, the animals and plants were created by the series of commands coming out from GOD'S MOUTH: NOT FROM JESUS' MOUTH

So how exactly did God employ Jesus to do the act of creation for him ?

It is very easy to lie but very difficult to defend it.

Tell us exactly how Jesus partook in the Creation of heavens and the earth ? What special role did he play ?

Furthermore, Genesis 2:2-3 says as follows;

"And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He RESTED on the seventh day from all His work which He had done. Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He RESTED from all His work which God had CREATED and MADE.

This is the great question;

If God assigned the Creation of ALL OTHER THINGS to Jesus according to Paul (Colossians 1:16) and John (John 1:3), then why did God have to REST on the seventh day from all his work as written in the verses above ? Of course, it was Jesus that supposed to rest; not God

It is very easy to lie but very difficult to defend it!
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by sonmvayina(m): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
The story of Jesus comes from ancient tales about Marduk, and Marduk is the Lord of the old testament... It was at the council of nicea that athanasius said he was both God and man... To satisfy all factions at the council.....

Learn, unlearn and relearn..

1 Like

Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

You are comparing two things which are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT from each other.

The general Creation at the beginning of the universe is totally different from procreation of life through reproduction. So the two are not comparable. But if you think they are comparable, then kindly spell out how exactly they are similar.

According to the theology of JWs, Jesus was the FIRST-BORN of all creation ( Colossians 1:15) and Jesus was the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON of God (John 3:16). So Jesus was the FIRST and ONLY creature created directly by God. That is to say, God created Jesus, and then it was Jesus that created all other things ( Colossians 1:16, John 1:3). This is the theology of JWs.
In short, this theology says; after God finished the creation of Jesus Christ, He then assigned the creation of ALL OTHER THINGS to Jesus Christ.
If this is true, then all the series of commands causing the heavens, the earth, the light, the animals and the plants into existence should be coming directly from JESUS' MOUTH[
1:6 And God said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water."
1:9 And God said, "Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear." And it was so.
1:11 Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so.

1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years,
1:20 And God said, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky."
1:24 And God said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so.

As you can see from above, at the beginning, the heavens, the earth, the animals and plants were created by the series of commands coming out from GOD'S MOUTH: NOT FROM JESUS' MOUTH

Tell us exactly how Jesus partook in the Creation of heavens and the earth ? What special role did he play ?

"And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had done, and He RESTED on the seventh day from all His work which He had done. Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He RESTED from all His work which God had CREATED and MADE.

If God assigned the Creation of ALL OTHER THINGS to Jesus according to Paul (Colossians 1:16) and John (John 1:3), then why did God have to REST on the seventh day from all his work as written in the verses above ? Of course, it was Jesus that supposed to rest; not God

@Bolded

That's where you missed it!

Someone is issuing the orders and the other is doing the work.
JEHOVAH is the first person while Jesus is the second acting on the instructions of the owner of the work so if you carefully read and meditate on the account @ Genesis chapter 1 you'll understand!

1 Like

Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Janosky: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

If this is true, then all the series of commands causing the heavens, the earth, the light, the animals and the plants into existence should be coming directly from JESUS' MOUTH

If God assigned the Creation of ALL OTHER THINGS to Jesus according to Paul (Colossians 1:16) and John (John 1:3), then why did God have to REST on the seventh day from all his work as written in the verses above ?

Abdulgaffar22 FALSE claim:
"In short, this theology says; after God finished the creation of Jesus Christ, He then assigned the creation of ALL OTHER things to Jesus Christ"
**Abdulgaffar22 is twisting the teaching of JWs for his selfish ends.

Pls open this link to see the correct teaching of JWs ....
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200002451

**"According to the theology of JWs, Jesus was the FIRST-BORN of all creation ( Colossians 1:15) and Jesus was the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON of God (John 3:16). So Jesus was the FIRST and ONLY creature created directly by God."
Yes !! But from your Bible.....
According to the holy Bible which Abdulgaffar22 can verify at Rev3:14. Col 1:15, Hebrew 1:1-3, Proverb 8:22,30, John3:16.

$#* Your Bible says Jesus was there, as " the craftsman" (Proverbs 8:30,) when Jehovah "MADE THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH" (Proverbs 8:27-29).
Jehovah created me (Jesus) at the beginning of his works" Proverb 8:22, Jesus was Jehovah's "craftsman", (or call him Jehovah's
Assistant ) during creation.

Stick to what Jesus/ your Bible says (John15:15).
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Janosky: 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
Maximus69:

@Bolded

JEHOVAH is the first person while Jesus is the second acting on the instructions of the owner of the work so if you carefully read and meditate on the account @ Genesis chapter 1 you'll understand!

He's twisting what the Bible says because it doesn't tally with his preconceived notions and he FALSELY claimed it's "JW theology"
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Abdulgaffar22: 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
Maximus69:

@Bolded

If Jehovah was the one issuing the order and Jesus doing the work, who supposed to be tired and need to rest from all his work ? Was it not Jesus ?

But see what Genesis 2:2-3 says

So why did Jehovah have to REST on the seventh day if it was Jesus that was doing the work ?

Again, look at the last part of the these verses

" Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He RESTED from all His work which God had CREATED and MADE"

Who rested from all His work according to this very verse ?
Jesus or Jehovah ?

This is the final conclusion;

Jehovah gave series of commands (Genesis 1:3-26) and it was Jehovah again that did the work because He was the person that got tired and need to rest on the seventh day (Genesis 2:2-3). So Jesus did nothing.

Have you now seen the confirmation of God's word when he said ALL ALONE and by MYSELF (Isaiah 44:24) and with MY OWN HANDS(Isaiah 48:13) ?

Honestly Paul and John got it wrong by saying that God created all things through Jesus Christ.

Don't be deceived.
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

If Jehovah was the one issuing the order and Jesus doing the work, who supposed to be tired and need to rest ? Was it not Jesus ?
But see what Genesis 2:2-3 says
So why did Jehovah have to REST on the seventh day if it was Jesus that was doing the work ?
Again, look at the last part of the these verses
" Then God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it, because in it He RESTED from all His work which God had CREATED and MADE"
Who rested from all His work according to this very verse ?
Jesus or Jehovah ?
Don't be deceived.

Instead of jumping to conclusions, why not ask questions and wait for the answers?

When you hear the word rest, do you think it connotes tiredness that's peculiar to fleshy creatures? cheesy

OK do you agree that God was tired so that he now needed to rest? cheesy

Come on, what that simply means is that all what he had in mind to create is complete, that's why the Bible says "God saw everything and it was PERFECT!"

Perfect means excellent, so the word rest here simply means a stop to further production work Sir. NOT that God the almighty spirit being got tired! cheesy
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Abdulgaffar22: 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
Maximus69:

Instead of jumping to conclusions, why not ask questions and wait for the answers?

When you hear the word rest, do you think it connotes tiredness that's peculiar to fleshy creatures? cheesy

OK do you agree that God was tired so that he now needed to rest? cheesy

Come on, what that simply means is that all what he had in mind to create is complete, that's why the Bible says "God saw everything and it was PERFECT!"

Perfect means excellent, so the word rest here simply means a stop to further production work Sir. NOT that God the almighty spirit being got tired! cheesy

The verse Genesis 2:2-3 may not connotes that God was tired. However, it connotes that God has done a very serious work during the act of creation that He needs to REST on the seventh day

Here is another verse to prove that Jesus did nothing; it was Jehovah that performed everything to the extent that He needs to REFRESH Himself; see the verse below from your NWT Bible

"It is an enduring sign between me and the people of Israel,+ for in six days Jehovah made the heavens and the earth and on the seventh day he RESTED and REFRESHED himself.’”+ (Exodus 31:17 NWT).

Again, why did Jehovah have to REST and REFRESH Himself on the seventh day if it was Jesus that was doing the work and Jehovah was giving the command ?

Jehovah gave series of commands (Genesis 1:3-26) and it was Jehovah again that did the work because He was the person that need to REFRESH Himself on the seventh day (Exodus 31:17). So Jesus did nothing.

Have you now seen the confirmation of God's word when he said ALL ALONE and by MYSELF (Isaiah 44:24) and with MY OWN HANDS(Isaiah 48:13) ?

Honestly Paul and John got it wrong by saying that God created all other things through Jesus Christ.

Trinitarians missed the way by accepting Jesus as God. But the JWs missed the way by accepting Jesus as the Creator. So only little difference is between both of you.

This is not a trivial matter because it is a FOUNDATIONAL problem. As you know, a very beautiful mansion that is erected on a very weak foundation is bound to collapse sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

The verse Genesis 2:2-3 may not connotes that God was tired. However, it connotes that God has done a very serious work during the act of creation that He needs to REST on the seventh day

Here is another verse to prove that Jesus did nothing; it was Jehovah that performed everything to the extent that He needs to REFRESHED Himself; see the verse below from your NWT Bible

"It is an enduring sign between me and the people of Israel,+ for in six days Jehovah made the heavens and the earth and on the seventh day he RESTED and REFRESHED himself.’”+ (Exodus 31:17 NWT).

Again, why did Jehovah have to REST and REFRESH Himself on the seventh day if it was Jesus that was doing the work and Jehovah was giving the command ?

I

Honestly Paul and John got it wrong by saying that God created all other things through Jesus Christ.

Trinitarians missed the way by accepting Jesus as God. But the JWs missed the way by accepting Jesus as the Creator. So only little difference is between both of you.

This is not a trivial matter because it is a FOUNDATIONAL problem. As you know, a very beautiful mansion that is erected on a very weak foundation is bound to collapse sooner or later.

Just ask your question and wait for the answer!

Remember that Jesus is the one we believed was doing all the work while JEHOVAH is issuing the orders.
Of course, Jehovah feels the condition of his creatures and always EMPATHISE with us! Psalms 103:13-14

It's not JEHOVAH that's feeling what's there but he's empathising the condition of his only begotten son who had worked for so long in the creation work. For instance, JEHOVAH feels the pains of domestic animals used for farming in the fields{Exodus 23:12}
Did you notice that Jehovah feels for common animals like bulls and donkeys?

So it's appropriate for him to feel the laborious works his only begotten son went through all just to please his father, that's why God declared that everything Jesus was used to create all belongs to this wonderful son! 1:15-16

God even gave this child to pick what interests him most in all what he worked on as a master craftsman {Proverbs 8:30} and Jesus declared that of all things made, what interests him most are humans! Proverbs 8:31

That's why he willingly volunteered to become a PERFECT son of man {Matthew 20:28}to come and die for the sin of the {sons of men}{Proverbs 8:31} in order to reconcile us back to his father! 1Corinthians 15:27-28

All these will continue to give you headache and sleepless nights if you're backing on the misinformation Muhammad passed onto the Arabians.

For your information, he{Muhammad} is NOT a prophet of God but of you keep meditating on what he told those envious Arabians, you will never get any closer to divine wisdom! You'll notice that all your Imams will only stay inside their mosques ranting, none of them can come out publicly to face scrutiny of Islam the way you're worrying yourself on social media over Christianity!

So it's Islam against Christianity and you can only convince any right thinking individual by following the steps i presented to you the last time!

THEORY
PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS and
BENEFITS

Anything short of these will only amount to terrorising people because your faith doesn't possess the potential to win honesthearted people over with convincing discussions!
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by ichuka(m): 12:41am On Aug 11, 2019
Gal3:20.Now a mediator is not for one party only; whereas God is only ONE!!!
GOD IS ONE!!
Theses verse is simple saying that the 'JUDGE',the 'OFFENDER'and the 'MEDIATOR' are ONE!!!!
They are ONE,SAME person not two/three.
The Judge is God,the Offender(Christ on the Cross) is God,the Mediator is also God!
To fully grasp these verse we must study Galatains3 from beginning to end.
Jesus Christ is God.and God is and will always be 'ONE'
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Abdulgaffar22: 4:53am On Aug 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Remember that Jesus is the one we believed was doing all the work while JEHOVAH is issuing the orders.
Of course, Jehovah feels the condition of his creatures and always EMPATHISE with us! Psalms 103:13-14

It's not JEHOVAH that's feeling what's there but he's empathising the condition of his only begotten son who had worked for so long in the creation work. For instance, JEHOVAH feels the pains of domestic animals used for farming in the fields{Exodus 23:12}
Did you notice that Jehovah feels for common animals like bulls and donkeys?

So it's appropriate for him to feel the laborious works his only begotten son went through all just to please his father, that's why God declared that everything Jesus was used to create all belongs to this wonderful son! 1:15-16

Psalm 103:13-14 and Exodus 23:12 say as follow;

"As a father shows mercy to his sons, Jehovah has shown mercy to those who fear him.+ For he well knows how we are formed, +Remembering that we are dust.(Psalm 103:13-14 NWT)"

"Six days you are to do your work; but on the seventh day, you are to cease from your labor, in order that your bull and your donkey may rest and the son of your slave girl and the foreign resident may refresh themselves (Exodus 23:12 NWT)".

So where is it written in all these verses that Jehovah EMPATHISE and FEEL THE PAIN ?
Honestly, you are not feeling ashamed. You fail gallantly to prove that Jesus is the creator and now you're looking for a way to reverse your FAILURE.

Even if we assumed that JEHOVAH truly empathise and feel for His creatures , how does all these relate to the fact that He RESTED and REFRESHED Himself on the seventh day after performing the work of creation for six days (Genesis 2:2-3, Exodus 31:17, 20:11, Hebrews 4:4) ?

You don't have any option othan to accept that Paul and John got it WRONG by asserting that Jehovah created ALL OTHER THINGS through Jesus Christ ( John 1:3, Colossians 1:16-17, 1st Corinthians 8:6).
No wonder that Matthew, Mark and Luke never wrote such nonsense!
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 11, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

Psalm 103:13-14 and Exodus 23:12 say as follow;

"As a father shows mercy to his sons, Jehovah has shown mercy to those who fear him.+ For he well knows how we are formed, +Remembering that we are dust.(Psalm 103:13-14 NWT)"

"Six days you are to do your work; but on the seventh day, you are to cease from your labor, in order that your bull and your donkey may rest and the son of your slave girl and the foreign resident may refresh themselves (Exodus 23:12 NWT)".

So where is it written in all these verses that Jehovah EMPATHISE and FEEL THE PAIN ?
Honestly, you are not feeling ashamed. You fail gallantly to prove that Jesus is the creator and now you're looking for a way to reverse your FAILURE.

Even if we assumed that JEHOVAH truly empathise and feel for His creatures , how does all these relate to the fact that He RESTED and REFRESHED Himself on the seventh day after performing the work of creation for six days (Genesis 2:2-3, Exodus 31:17, 20:11, Hebrews 4:4) ?

You don't have any option othan to accept that Paul and John got it WRONG by asserting that Jehovah created ALL OTHER THINGS through Jesus Christ ( John 1:3, Colossians 1:16-17, 1st Corinthians 8:6)

They got it wrong but Muhammad an Arabian with no connection of any kind to sacred secrets got it right! cheesy

My friend, i've told you it's not by arguing arguing arguing for what you and i wasn't present during the occurrence neither do we know those who penned down the Bible or Quran in person.

So the only way to resolve this is by that simple logic!

THEORY: all that's written no matter how difficult it is to understand must be accepted but partially since we're not there! 1Corinthians 13:12

PRACTICAL APPLICATION: how to put it to good use so that everyone from any part of this planet can worship the author shoulder to shoulder as brothers and sisters in the same way! Isaiah 2:1-4

BENEFIT: visible achievements of those claiming worshipers of this author even though others still feel what was written sounds stupid. James 2:18-26

For your information anything written or spoken about the one who can't be seen remains anonymous as in unbelievable until it's benefits are seen!

That's why Jesus said "let your light shine" {Matthew 5:14-16} so that everyone can see what you've got and what you're saying that's not seen. It's impossible to keep pestering people over something that's of no benefits.

Jehovah's Witnesses have achieved so much globally so the book they're carrying {Bible} is 100 times greater than the Arabian Quran therefore all the ranting of your Arabian scoffers is futile! Isaiah 54:17

Let them produce fruits befitting God's people with this their Islam instead of killing people all because these ones refused to join them in the worship of their Allah! cheesy
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Abdulgaffar22: 7:34am On Aug 11, 2019
This is the reason why God would never assigned the act of creation to Jesus;

1. The reasonable response of a creature is to worship his creator ; "Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water (Revelation 14:7).

2. Therefore, if Jesus was truly our immediate creator, then he deserve our worship.

3. But only God deserve to be worshipped (Matthew 4:10) and Jesus is not God( John 17:3, Mark 10:17-18 etc)

4. Hence, Jesus must not be our creator

Honestly, it is a very simple analysis. But you just close eyes and turn deaf ear to the truth.
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 11, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:
This is the reason why God would never assigned the act of creation to Jesus;

1. The reasonable response of a creature is to worship his creator ; "Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water (Revelation 14:7).

2. Therefore, if Jesus was truly our immediate creator, then he deserve our worship.

3. But only God deserve to be worshipped (Matthew 4:10) and Jesus is not God( John 17:3, Mark 10:17-18 etc)

4. Hence, Jesus must not be our creator

Honestly, it is a very simple analysis. But you just close eyes and turn deaf ear to the truth.

Go and tell all your Imams and Alfas that whatever they've got to say against the Bible should be kept in a cooler for the moment.
They should work on the PEACE that's not felt in their religion and all the places where their religion intensifies, then they can come and start telling people how their Quran was able to make something of so much benefit like LOVE and PEACE work out in their midst.

Otherwise all their ranting is nonsense and ingredients!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Abdulgaffar22: 8:06am On Aug 11, 2019
Maximus69:

They got it wrong but Muhammad an Arabian with no connection of any kind to sacred secrets got it right! cheesy

My friend, i've told you it's not by arguing arguing arguing for what you and i wasn't present during the occurrence neither do we know those who penned down the Bible or Quran in person.

So the only way to resolve this is by that simple logic!

THEORY: all that's written no matter how difficult it is to understand must be accepted but partially since we're not there! 1Corinthians 13:12

PRACTICAL APPLICATION: how to put it to good use so that everyone from any part of this planet can worship the author shoulder to shoulder as brothers and sisters in the same way! Isaiah 2:1-4

BENEFIT: visible achievements of those claiming worshipers of this author even though others still feel what was written sounds stupid. James 2:18-26

For your information anything written or spoken about the one who can't be seen remains anonymous as in unbelievable until it's benefits are seen!

That's why Jesus said "let your light shine" {Matthew 5:14-16} so that everyone can see what you've got and what you're saying that's not seen. It's impossible to keep pestering people over something that's of no benefits.

Jehovah's Witnesses have achieved so much globally so the book they're carrying {Bible} is 100 times greater than the Arabian Quran therefore all the ranting of your Arabian scoffers is futile! Isaiah 54:17

Let them produce fruits befitting God's people with this their Islam instead of killing people all because these ones refused to join them in the worship of their Allah! cheesy

God Almighty has given each and everyone one of us a brain. So God can never ask us to believe in something that would contradict the dictates of this very brain. Honestly Christianity contradict the dictates of our brain ;

"God Almighty who says: An innocent and righteous human being MUST NOT be deliberately killed (Exodus 20:13, Matthew 19:18)" LATER CONTRADICT HIMSELF by saying: "An innocent and righteous human being MUST be deliberately killed on the cross of Calvary before the humanity can be entitled to His salvation"

Think very well about the issue of salvation through Jesus crucifixion. It is repugnant to our logical reasoning.

In Islam, the ends cannot justify the means. It is only in Christianity that the ends justify the means. Therefore, even if the foundational THEORY IS DEVILISH, no problem in as much as the BENEFIT can be seen.That is for Christianity; not for Islam.

1 Like

Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 11, 2019
Abdulgaffar22:

God Almighty has given each and everyone one of us a brain. So God can never ask us to believe in something that would contradict the dictates of this very brain. Honestly Christianity contradict the dictates of our brain ;

God Almighty who says: "An innocent and righteous human being MUST NOT be deliberately killed (Exodus 20:13, Matthew 19:18)" LATER CONTRADICT HIMSELF by saying: "An innocent and righteous human being MUST be deliberately killed" on the cross of Calvary before the humanity can be entitled to His salvation"

Think very well about the issue of salvation through Jesus crucifixion. It is repugnant to our logical reasoning.

In Islam, the ends cannot justify the means. It is only in Christianity that the ends justify the means. Therefore, even if the foundational THEORY IS DEVILISH, no problem in as much as the BENEFIT can be seen.That is for Christianity; not for Islam.
My friend, there's nothing to think about what is not visible! Both God, Jesus and all that's mentioned in the books i've never seen before in my entire life. But one thing i'm seeing now and that's undeniable : people from divers ethnicity, tribes and tongues have come together to form one body of happy global family of peace-loving worshippers in a world that's turn apart by racism and politics! So if not for the logic of

¤Theory
¤Practical Application
¤Benefits

Without these three being complete, even the existence of God must be critically questioned and thoroughly scrutinized!

That's where all religions failed woefully apart from the REAL Christians Jehovah's Witnesses!wink
Re: 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K by Abdulgaffar22: 8:25am On Aug 11, 2019
So what about billions and millions of people that have lived and died before the establishment of JW organization that is not even up to 200 years ? Did God not love them ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Pastoring Supposed To Be Full-Time Or Not? / Pastor Chris: Prosperity By The Word / Watch The Holy Ghost Congress Live.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.