Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest (38029 Views)

Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide / Another Fan Gets Bobrisky Tattoo: Is This The Cutest Yet? / Izaak Theo Adu Flaunts His Chest After Removing Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by GistAlert: 7:18am On Aug 02, 2019
Davido’s die Hard fan gets the ‘Blow My Mind’ painting done on his chest. Davido collaborated with American singer, Chris Brown in in the trending song.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/davidos-die-hard-fan-gets-the-blow-my-mind-painting-done-on-his-chest

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by GistAlert: 7:18am On Aug 02, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by Bilabong(m): 7:20am On Aug 02, 2019
TeamOBO

8 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by EmperorHarry: 7:30am On Aug 02, 2019
Thumbs up to the artist but I still don't get the hype about this awful song.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by internationalman(m): 7:34am On Aug 02, 2019
I just listened to the song yesterday and I was impressed...

Chris Brown was even looking like he was the one who paid Davido to feature in the video because he was so feeling it.. Men he turned up fully..

Drake and Chris Brown looking at Wizkid like...

114 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by Jay5mie: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2019
I always forward the song to Chris Brown's part weneva it comes up...I go soon delete am self.

But why Nigerians mumu like this

9 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by internationalman(m): 7:38am On Aug 02, 2019
EmperorHarry:
Thumbs up to the artist but I still don't get the hype about this awful song.
I bet you would get the hype about Brownskingirl that sounds like a nursery school poem

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by ceejayMAX(m): 7:44am On Aug 02, 2019
internationalman:

I bet you would get the hype about Brownskingirl that sounds like a nursery school poem
NURSERY SCHOOL POEM WEN DEY TOP 100 BILLBOARD CHART,U BETA STFU

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by internationalman(m): 8:02am On Aug 02, 2019
ceejayMAX:
NURSERY SCHOOL POEM WEN DEY TOP 100 BILLBOARD CHART,U BETA STFU
Yes that's because a poem can still be regarded as a song.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by Olufela30: 8:02am On Aug 02, 2019
The song is nice.. just like every other ones.. Just like Fia, assurance and co... Good songs wey person fit buy views for ....

7 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by Rosay15(f): 8:04am On Aug 02, 2019
Olufela30:
The song is nice.. just like every other ones.. Just like Fia, assurance and co... Good songs wey person fit buy views for ....
.. You wicked oh shocked

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by Olufela30: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2019
Rosay15:
.. You wicked oh shocked

Shey na lie nii ??
make davido fans come hold me naa...
Unless they're biased....

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by fiercehillz(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2019
Olufela30:

Shey na lie nii ??

make davido fans come hold me naa...

Unless they're biased....

The way una dey underestimate this Davido ehhn...This dude is the 34th highest paid individual on Instagram in the world...for Africa na only Salah dem pay pass am on Instagram. The hate just kills me. How song wey CB dey nor go get 3m views within a day?

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by ominilongest(m): 10:03am On Aug 02, 2019
fiercehillz:

The way una dey underestimate this Davido ehhn...This dude is the 34th highest paid individual on Instagram in the world...for Africa na only Salah dem pay pass am on Instagram. The hate just kills me. How song wey CB dey nor go get 3m views within a day?
I weak bruhhhhhh
If to say hate na work
Peeps on nairaland go dey Forbes list
F cking haters

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by Hintona(f): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2019
internationalman:

She wrote it for her daughter o

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by EmperorHarry: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
internationalman:

Nah bruh..Brown Skin Girl is an anthem without blue Ivy "nursery school" sound.I had to cut the song to just wizkid and Beyonce.Don't compare it to this overly auto tuned song..Don't disrespect good vibes.

7 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Wow!

Such an innovative and beneficial thing to do in our country in this 21st century.

In fact, it was so essential that the sight of this alone yields plenty of money for everyone who see it.

Can you not see how the per capital income our country has increased by $10000 and the economy has been boosted immensely because of this act? In fact, because of what he did, The air in the atmosphere now smells of natural fragrance.

Thanks for this. This should be encouraged undecided

8 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by GistMore5: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by Factgist: 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
Top 10 Facts About Pilgrim’s Progress- The Second Most Influential Christian Book After The Bible
https:///2019/07/top-10-facts-about-pilgrims-progress.html

Top 10 Things Almost No Human Can Do According To Science (Pics)
https:///2019/07/top-10-things-almost-no-human-can-do-according-to-science-pics.html

Meet Mike Bamiloye’s Talented Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Pictures)
https:///2019/05/meet-mike-bamiloyes-son-who-is-a-photoshop-guru-pictures.html

Important Nigerians Who Laid Down Their Lives For Others
https:///2019/05/top-5-important-nigerians-who-are-not-recognized.html

Top 10 Successful Businesses Created Out of Revenge/Anger
https:///2019/03/top-10-successful-businesses-created-out-of-revenge-anger.html

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Any hustle na Hustle

Don't worry boy, Davido go soon dash you money .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by Awesomefred32(m): 7:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
grin grin
The song is a BANGER
Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by seancombs617: 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Fool..make he no bath again o till Davido acknowledge am grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
1m for you!

Call Lati.. Call Lati!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by wholenezer(m): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
OBO.!!!
shine on man
Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by Lexusgs430: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
He is secretly hoping David would wire his azza........ grin

5 Likes

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by OgbanjeProphet: 7:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
All these twitter beggars. Don't worry, Davido go reward you.

But if you need help, try Don Jazzy. He is the real father xmas online right now.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Fan Gets ‘Blow My Mind’ Painting Done On His Chest by Angelfrost(m): 7:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
internationalman:
I just listened to the song yesterday and I was impressed...

Chris Brown was even looking like he was the one who paid Davido to feature in the video because he was so feeling it.. Men he turned up fully..

Drake and Chris Brown looking at Wizkid like...

The bolded was quite pointless... You almost made sense prior to that. Let's learn to stay within the full bounds of reasoning. undecided

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi - "Alcohol Exposes My Love For Adekunle Gold" / Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) / Beverly Osu Shades Nigerian Celebrities After Banky W's Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.