Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

- Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (487 Views)

You Want A Revolution? Let Me Show You How Iit Is Done! / I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore / Will Any Government In The World Sit And Watch A "Revolution" Protest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by nafisu: 7:27am On Aug 02, 2019
Re: by Amazingman(m): 7:34am On Aug 02, 2019
What are u doing?
Re: by juvewalex(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2019
Amazingman:
What are u doing?
coming
Re: by juvewalex(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2019
juvewalex:
coming
coming

1 Like

Re: by donbachi(m): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2019
They will proscribe protesters...just watch and see.

1 Like

Re: by helinues: 7:51am On Aug 02, 2019
Revolution? In what aspects?

Revolution needs to start from family cos they are they one raising the past and current set of leaders

1 Like

Re: by Amazingman(m): 8:03am On Aug 02, 2019
juvewalex:
coming

I doubt
Re: by Astark: 8:22am On Aug 02, 2019
Nigerians have not suffered yet to want a revolution, everything is still going good for them, there's still oil and the prices Are still good.

By the time the world leaves oil behind (possibly from 20 years time) then Nigerians will start eating their selves for food.

Nigeria currently is 2/3 of Africa problems, we are the world capital of poverty, extreme poverty. Our literacy rate is among the lowest worldwide and we are among the most unemployed.

Our power sector is not only the worst in Africa but worldwide, in fact Benin republic and Togo have 10x electricity as ours, don't dare compare Nigeria to Kenya because their power sector is like heaven to us.

We are the most backward nation on earth, 3 world terrorism are found in Nigeria.

All this even though we are considered *rich*, now imagine Nigeria without oil

1 Like

Re: by gidgiddy: 8:25am On Aug 02, 2019
nafisu:
Recently news have been flying, Nigeria needs a Revolution to wake up. sowore the owner of Sahara reports has even started one. the BIG question is, will this move make any major difference or it will most likely just be a power shift from oneself centered group to the other??

Every point of view is welcomed. if possible with examples to support claims wink

The only revolution me and many of my fellow Igbos care about right now is the Republic of Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Court-appointed Attorney To Defend Obinwanne Obi In $11 Million Fraud Trial / The Fulani Vs Wike / Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Senators Are Paid "Hardship Allowance"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.