Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

I Only Wanted To Invest 70k, People That Contacted Wanted To Scam Me! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Only Wanted To Invest 70k, People That Contacted Wanted To Scam Me! (1034 Views)

Never Loss Your Money To Scam Investment Or Businesses Again! / Ultra Fx Pips Is Same As Daily Forex Pips Using Absolutemarkets To Scam / 10 Categories Of People That Will React To The Death Of Sergei Mavrodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Only Wanted To Invest 70k, People That Contacted Wanted To Scam Me! by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 01, 2020
I really don’t know how the moderators would weed out scammers, but something drastic needs to be done.

Just 70k that is sitting in one of my accounts that I intend to invest and get proceeds from it, many here just want to scam it away from me.

That is pathetic. I know many others are not like that.

Regards
Re: I Only Wanted To Invest 70k, People That Contacted Wanted To Scam Me! by Seniorwriter(m): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2020
That's how the cyberspace is however in all you must be able to extract what is needed and discard all others as distractions.....
Try n take your time to study your interest of business and environment.

You'll surely be able to leverage.

Best wishes.

NB
You can start an online service/product business it only requires been dedicated and prudent.

1 Like

Re: I Only Wanted To Invest 70k, People That Contacted Wanted To Scam Me! by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2020
Seniorwriter:
That's how the cyberspace is however in all you must be able to extract what is needed and discard all others as distractions.....
Try n take your time to study your interest of business and environment.

You'll surely be able to leverage.

Best wishes.

NB
You can start an online service/product business it only requires been dedicated and prudent.

Thank you brother.

The scammers will first tell you to not listen to scammers. Lol
Re: I Only Wanted To Invest 70k, People That Contacted Wanted To Scam Me! by bigiyaro(m): 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
mikezuruki:
I really don’t know how the moderators would weed out scammers, but something drastic needs to be done.

Just 70k that is sitting in one of my accounts that I intend to invest and get proceeds from it, many here just want to scam it away from me.

That is pathetic. I know many others are not like that.

Regards
drop details make we learn.

4 Likes

Re: I Only Wanted To Invest 70k, People That Contacted Wanted To Scam Me! by anthonyuncle(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
u have to be very careful about anything proposed to u online.
da number of scammers dz days is way more than those that are genuine
Re: I Only Wanted To Invest 70k, People That Contacted Wanted To Scam Me! by LegendaryLover(m): 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
stay vigilant & smart online oo. no allow person use your money u sweat for take enjoy.
Me na oldskool kind of shopper. na until recently i start dey use jumia sef. Til date na still the only online wey i run biz. lol... Once they succeed in scamming u, na to deactivate their NL account & block ur phones calls, whatsapp, etc remain.
except u get strength to follow up with police, the money by then go don go.
Re: I Only Wanted To Invest 70k, People That Contacted Wanted To Scam Me! by toyinakin(f): 1:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: I Only Wanted To Invest 70k, People That Contacted Wanted To Scam Me! by THELATTERMAN(m): 4:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hello, have you heard of qualitative Investment Limited?

Can we talk about it?

You earn 25% interest on 70k after 42 working days...

It is not an online platform....

Can we talk?
Re: I Only Wanted To Invest 70k, People That Contacted Wanted To Scam Me! by blessedchild234(m): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
You never see nothing what were you expecting,be careful how you deal with most guys here, but meanwhile you need to identify what and what you need to achieve with that amount you could be earning close to 23,000 in every 2 weeks.
Re: I Only Wanted To Invest 70k, People That Contacted Wanted To Scam Me! by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 02, 2020
blessedchild234:
You never see nothing what were you expecting,be careful how you deal with most guys here, but meanwhile you need to identify what and what you need to achieve with that amount you could be earning close to 23,000 in every 2 weeks.

Kindly tell me how
Re: I Only Wanted To Invest 70k, People That Contacted Wanted To Scam Me! by oneclickng: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
You should be watchful.

For where to invest, visit: https://celsiusnetwork.app/1570248e80

Official website: https://celsius.network

1 Like

Re: I Only Wanted To Invest 70k, People That Contacted Wanted To Scam Me! by SavageResponse(m): 9:55am On Jul 04, 2020
mikezuruki:

Kindly tell me how

blessedchild234:

There is no genuine investment that will give an ROI of 23K every 2 weeks based on an investment of 70K!

Outline the investment here in public if you dare

(1) (Reply)

Converting Gtbank Dollar Prepaid Card To Cash / May & Baker Shares / Help A Student!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.