Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos (30675 Views)

Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Corpse Of Father Paul Offu Arrives His Parish For Burial In Enugu / Killers Of Reverend Father Paul Offu In Enugu State Arrested (2) (3) (4)

Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by Iamgrey5(m): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2019
I hope the Igbos will do all what they have been suggesting for the past four weeks to the Yorubas now!

Fight Fulanis to a stand still.

Send their traditional rulers to headbut the president

Etc

Meanwhile, Rip to the dead.

Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by lekbel09(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2019
yinkus6750:
We just need to be sure of how the Priest was killed.
Every incidence now is been attributed to Fulani herdsmen.
The details seems sketchy and inconclusive.
The enemy might as well be within.
May the Rev Father's soul Rest In Peace.
Grow some iron balls niggur and call a spade ,a spade
Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 02, 2019
SLAP44:

The news was clear enough . The killers were written there. Or do you know more than others?

i can't even remember the last time , a murder was linked to assasination, every death is now fulani herdsmen ... we just have do beyond speculations even as citizens these whole allegation is becoming preposterous ... was the priest killed in the bush ? if it was in the church, did anyone not see the fulani man enter with an ak47? where was the eyewitness, if he was hiding why did he not video it ? if he was with the priest why was he not killed ?
In nigeria people don't ask question no wonder the politician sway us as they like ... if all fulani are swipe out on genocide are we saying there will be no assasination, banditry & robbery in nigeria.

Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by francisbarrack(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2019
if na Coza nao our yeyebrity will start splitting trash, we all have to b united n never give up d fight. nobody is ready to give d youth a voice beta till dey rather fight for there selfish interest.

Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by SLAP44: 10:32am On Aug 02, 2019
ericsmith:

i can't even remember the last time , a murder was linked to assasination, every death is now fulani herdsmen ... we just have do beyond speculations even as citizens these whole allegation is becoming preposterous ... was the priest killed in the bush ? if it was in the church, did anyone not see the fulani man enter with an ak47? where was the eyewitness, if he was hiding why did he not video it ? if he was with the priest why was he not killed ?
In nigeria people don't ask question no wonder the politician sway us as they like ... if all fulani are swipe out on genocide are we saying there will be no assasination, banditry & robbery in nigeria.

Stay hundreds of miles away and try to change the narrative even when those on the ground has confirmed it was fulani herdsmen that killed the man. Continue.
Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by shineeye1: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2019
namio10:
Do Fulani herdsmen still exist in the east? If they do, call eastern governors responsible.

Existing in one Nigeria, even if politically restructured to regional govt with regional police, killings by Fulani herdsmen must continue.

Split Nigeria is only solution.

The necessity to divide Nigeria is a screaming FACT which many keep hiding from. The high cost of this needless denial is the increasing rampaging restiveness across the lands. Ultimately, the needful would be done but at the cost of too much blood!
Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2019
Make una dey dia dey shout Fulani while some enemy within dey run una street.

Person go go sort out him neighbor wey he get kasala with, den run go social media go dey shout Fulani just to cover up.

Una nova sleep let a lone dream or wake up.

Enemy within is taking advantage of all this Fulani hullabaloo.

Make una wake up!

Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by Westbestside: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2019
Why haven't the chest beating igbos declare war because of this as them dem dey tell yorubas?

Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by Whatsittoyah: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2019
Pls how sure are you that It was herdsman that shot him.

Any one that kill is now a herdsman.

We need proof that it was herdsmen that shot him.

RIP Father John,
May god expose who killed you.
Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by wamalagi: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2019
DodonDoya:
Fulani is the most hated tribe in Nigeria now. They think they know what they are in for. I pity them cus power is transient. If they divide Nigeria, or even if power moves to the south, they will suffer.

Backward set of people who reject civilization and embrace evil. They will go extinct since they don't want to evolve. That is the law of nature
True talk
Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by CodeTemplar: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2019
quorax ..
Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by Iamgrey5(m): 10:52am On Aug 02, 2019
Westbestside:
Lol, you are testing the cowardice nature of the igbos cheesy
I am amazed that I haven't seen such suggestions on this thread bro cheesy

All I have seen so far is a mood of reflection and deflection.

This is quite uncharacteristic of one the most bravest tribe on social media, if not the bravest; judging by their very brave comments on social media.

I expected more resolute, in your face and rallying call to counter attack the enemies cheesy

Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by Quorax: 10:53am On Aug 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
quorax ..
na u quote me now o. Later u go complain
Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2019
orjisblog:
Tragedy! Enugu Diocese Loss Father Paul Offu, Who Was Allegedly Shot By Fulani Heardsmen

The Catholic Diocese of Enugu has just lost Rev. Fr. Paul Offu last night in the hands of some hoodlums, allegedly Fulani, along Ihe-Agbudu Road in Awgu. Fr. Offu hailed from Okpatu in Udi; and until his death was the parish priest of St. James the Greater Parish, Ugbawka. Please pray for the repose of his gentle soul.

*Fr. Emmanuel Nkemjika Igweshi.* reports

https://orjisblog.com.ng/2019/08/02/tragedy-enugu-diocese-loss-father-paul-offu-who-was-allegedly-shot-by-fulani-herdsmen/

Allegedly but NOT CONFIRMED to be Fulani Herdsmen - ppl should be careful of what they read nowadays.
Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by nams77: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2019
shineeye1:
Peace and Prosperity have departed Nigeria, all thanks to the regime of Muhammadu Buhari!

ONLY GOD KNOWS THE EVIL THIS MAN COMMITTED IN PAST WARS AND THE BLOOD ON HIS HANDS THAT MAKES THE MASSES OF THE LAND TO SUFFER UNTOLD HARDSHIP ANY TIME HE MOUNTS THE THRONE OF LEADERSHIP.

This man head no good!
I tell you. I don't know why nigerians don't realize this man portends evil
Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by tigerclaws: 10:59am On Aug 02, 2019
Westbestside:
Why haven't the chest beating igbos declare war because of this as them dem dey tell yorubas?
Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by daroz(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2019
Using the Benin template , Igbo youth must do something about this right now, otherwise I will forever see them as cowards.

Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by gladisa7: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2019
wetin reverend fathers do them?
Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by Westbestside: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I am amazed that I haven't seen such suggestions on this thread bro cheesy

All I have seen so far is a mood of reflection and deflection.

This is quite uncharacteristic of one the most bravest tribe on social media, if not the bravest; judging by their very brave comments on social media.

I expected more resolute, in your face and rallying call to counter attack the enemies cheesy
grin See wetin. You go wait tire.

Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by SOFTENGR: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2019
jneutron4000:
keep quiet joor, this days any body can easily commit a crime and pin it on Fulanis. Who knows if it was a fellow rev father , family members, jealous, angry or business associates killed him, and it could be fulani as well. What am saying is that do not just believe it straight when proper investigation has not being made. He fit be that person when dey with that man body even kill am, the heart of a man is wicked and deep.
All these are possibilities.
It could as well be killer Fulani herdsmen.
The information we have so far is that he was shot by Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by inyenejo(m): 11:33am On Aug 02, 2019
It can never be well Fulani terrorists and their headmaster in aso rock
Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by inyenejo(m): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2019
It can never be well with Fulani terrorists and their headmaster in aso rock
Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by jneutron4000: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2019
SOFTENGR:

All these are possibilities.
It could as well be killer Fulani herdsmen.
The information we have so far is that he was shot by Fulani herdsmen.
it might be fulani and it might not be fulani the information needs to be verified before one jump into conclusion.

Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by NOHOLDSBAR: 11:49am On Aug 02, 2019
If they had claimed it was done by ipob miscreants, most here will be asking for prove. But since its blamed on Fulani then it must be true without an ounce of evidence. The problem of Nigeria is the people that occupies that geographical entity not the govt. People are so gullible and getting dumber by the day yet they think they are getting more and more enlightened. Anyone can commit a crime now and just blame the herdsmen, the lazy press will run with it without doing any leg work or investigative journalism before going to press. Laziness and greed are the bane of the black race.

Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by AngelicBeing: 11:53am On Aug 02, 2019
maberry:
Too bad
Nothing will be done about it
I say it without apology that NIGERIA IS AN EXCUSE FOR A COUNTRY
Very unfortunate situation in Nigeria, senseless killings going on daily across the country sad
Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by alowonle02(m): 11:59am On Aug 02, 2019
This is unfortunate, fulani herdsmen don't let us know the real assassins.

Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2019
From the poorly written and watery nature of the post coupled with lack of details, it will be preposterous to believe that this was done by Fulani herdsmen.

Stupid posts by illiterate bloggers like this can set this country ablaze. Why not employ trained journalists who are versed in verifying information to report for you if you are interested in running a news blog.

That is not to say that some Fulani hersdmen have not been caught in the past perpetrating similar crimes.
Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
It is very easy for some people to come online and talk ignorantly. When they tell you fire is hot, you won't understand till you touch fire. If you have ever seen these fulani people ambush travellers on the high way, then you will understand what they are capable of.
My colleagues car is till in ruins riddled with bullets following ambush by these men from hell. On finally getting to a checkpoint, the armed soldiers said they can't pursue them beacuse their vehicle is faulty. It was by God's grace and the driver's bravery that no one died that day. You just cannot miss their facie when you see these godless fulani people.
It's high time we take law into our hands since govt doesn't give a damn.
It's easy for present day govt to proscribe Shiites and IPOB and declare them terrorists but only go around commiserating with victims of these fulani people as the number of victims increase daily.
May God help us in this country.
Re: Father Paul Offu Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu - Graphic Photos by CodeTemplar: 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
Quorax:
na u quote me now o. Later u go complain
You did first. See how you can play victim.

She Aborted My Pregnancy. I Have No Regrets - Man Who Set Ex's Family Ablaze / Husband Bites His Wife While Allegedly Brutalizing Her, Lady Shares Photos / Hoodlums Who Rob Women During Early Morning Jogging Arrested In Imo .Photos