Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Don't Be Cheated By Your Engineers Or Your Workers On Site - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be Cheated By Your Engineers Or Your Workers On Site (371 Views)

High Cost Of Iron Rods: Engineers Now Build With Bamboo / About To Be Cheated By The Omonile / Don't Be Cheated On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Cheated By Your Engineers Or Your Workers On Site by goldcorn(f): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2019
Hello, are you new in the construction industry or are you about starting a building and you want to know the total amount that will be needed with the total materials needed at each stage, do you have an estimate and you want to cross check it, then you are in the right platform call or Whatsapp me Goldcorn on 09069193297 for an accurate estimate with just little money. Sometimes crossing checking an estimate with just stipends is better than loosing thousand of naira to works. I am a qualified quantity surveyor . Just beep me or Whatsapp me on 09069193297 .

(1) (Reply)

Gud Evening House, Happy Sala, As We Are Celebrating Sala, Let's Remember Ur Win / Oil Blocs Available For Sale 1) Opl 258 A& B =$3b (akwa Ibom) 2) Opl 295 = $5 / Extremely Affordable 4bedroom Semi Detached Duplex With BQ For Grabs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.