Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

About To Be Cheated By The Omonile - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / About To Be Cheated By The Omonile (211 Views)

Omonile Wants To Demolish My House / Simple and Smart Steps to avoid paying the Omonile Signing Fee / Don't Be Cheated By Your Engineers Or Your Workers On Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About To Be Cheated By The Omonile by dlawsamesq(m): 6:46am On May 04, 2023
Good morning nairalanders, please I need urgent clearance on this issue that is bothering me.
I have a full plot of land of which I intend selling half of it, the problem now is that the Omonile of the area are demanding for 10% after I must have paid 5% to the agent. Please is this the right way to go about it or they are trying to scam me.
Clearance is needed urgently because I want to sell the land most likely today and I don't wish to be cheated.
Re: About To Be Cheated By The Omonile by NoFucksToGive: 7:40am On May 04, 2023
Before I give you advise pls where are you from?
Re: About To Be Cheated By The Omonile by dlawsamesq(m): 7:44am On May 04, 2023
NoFucksToGive:
Before I give you advise pls where are you from?
I am around Iyana paja
Re: About To Be Cheated By The Omonile by josielewa(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2023
You own the land, why involve omo onile.. You dey act slow..

The deal should be between you and the seller without omo onile
The deal should be secretive without anyone knowing
Demarcate the land into two.
Get paid
The buyer settles omonile if he is about building..

Omo onile has been doing too much lately..

When my father wanted to buy a property at alimosho around 2008 from a banker, the deal was secretive. People living in front of the house were trying to do ameebo, but the deal was secretive between my dad's side, the agent and the seller

The only fees my dad paid was just the normal building fees...

In short, the seller acted like he still owns the land by bringing in sand and cement telling the omonile that he is the one building the house, that he is travelling and that my dad will be in charge.. At every stage of building, the omonile were paid only if necessary.. Nothing more nothing less...

(1) (Reply)

Ocean-view Fully Furnished 4 Bedroom Terrace Duplex / New 4 Bedroom Detached Duplex With Studio Room For Sale In Bodija Ibadan / Brand New Fully Serviced Four Bedroom Semi Detached House For Sale In VGC Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.