Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke (35859 Views)

Joan Uruvbu 'Jay Jay' Sentenced To 2 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (Photo) / Wire Fraud: Emmanuel Mong Arrested At Airport While Trying To Flee US / Policemen Brutalise Nursing Mother At Mokola In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by asanwafo: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
enemyofprogress:
What did the woman did to the reverend father?she can't just be beated if she didn't did anything to him, all the same it is wrong of the father to have beated the woman

dominique where are you, I'm missing you like sniper
Gbam
Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by julioralph(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
Every Tina, Debbie, and Harriet wants to trend by force undecided

Please provide proofs, and we'll take it up from there angry

Abi the Airport no get name again? Abi the incident happen in isolation ni?
Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by ostarlink: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
Did i hear this man say airport? U could have focused in telling us the reactions of the airport security at least to make us believe your narrative but you ended up convincing us that you are lying. if at all you are sure of what you are saying, from your write-up, you know the rev father. Why not go and arrest him for battery instead of babbling here like a kid.

2 Likes

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by asanwafo: 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
Social media judges oyaaaa.
Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by Youngstar76(m): 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
kernel001:

Has she committed any offence if she tolls that part? If the Rev. Gentleman feels she has lied against him, he will sue her for libel, simple.

Why can't you respect people's options as regards to their choices?
IGNORAMUS
Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by slimthugchimee2(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Bring ur proof

Its not him that should bring proof its the accuser, if you accuse someone of doing something, you need to back up your accusations with proofs.
Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by Dechymmytv(f): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2019
Stanchem029:

Atheists on the run.
grin you think you might get convicted of the reality of the supernatural?

1 Like

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by Gkemz: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
No hard feelings... A good number of catholic priest were not called into the ministry but instead were induced by the benefits attached to the position. Personally I know a good number of them. One tried countless times to get one of my female friends laid without knowing that every of his move was being reported to me.

2 Likes

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by samonak(m): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:
You do know that this story is a lie right? So a lady attaches a priests picture to a sensational story, posts it on LindaIkeji, Instablog9ja and Nairaland and it becomes the truth? Where is the picture of the battered mother? Where is video? So she can't even snap a common picture of the beaten mother?

I will keep on saying it that Nigerian women are the least bright species God created. Most of them have nothing in there brain aside dusting powder.

So your Mother is only go

Just look at this lady looking like a depressed agama Lizard just brought a story to the cyber space and we have swallowed everything hook, line and sinker?

When did social media space become a Police station? Has this matter been reported to the Police? Why tarnish a priest of God and slander the church just to gain traffic?

That lady called instablog9ja and LindaiKeji... I keep on saying it that there deaths will be terrible. You make money tarnishing peoples image and slandering them. What nonsense? Una dey mad ni? Linda Ikeji you have a child oo. Your child will be very useless oo.

This priest is someone's Son, brother and Priest. Yo can't just tarnish peoples image and expect to go free.

Everytime we keep on saying Men abuse ladies. What about hopeless, retardded Nigerian women that slander men? I wont be suprised if this lady told the priest he is not meant to be a priest! I won't be surprised if the fooolish mother in question first of all attacked the priest!

Fear most Nigerian women. Especially girls of this new age. They are senseless, rettarded, manipulative, non productive and useless. All they know is eat, give birth to babies and die without any meaningful contribution to planet earth.

If you are a foreigner or Nigerian planning to marry a Nigerian lady, I advise you to quit. They bring nothing to the table aside frustration, depression and evil. Its better you marry a Ghanaian, South African or Ethiopian women. Those ones at least have sense.

On a more terrible Note, MOST NIGERIAN WOMEN FOR ME ARE ONLY GOOD FOR SEX. NOTHING MORE.

I stand to be corrected

So Your mama Is only good for Sex, Okwia?

Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
This write-up smacks of lack of sense. Seriously? Think again bro, and do so well, this time around.
Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by kernel001: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Youngstar76:

IGNORAMUS

Is that your name? That's cool.
Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
i smelll fake!
Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by cezarman(m): 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
Stupiid religious extremists on NL.
Yeye childrensmiley
Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2019
slimthugchimee2:

Its not him that should bring proof its the accuser, if you accuse someone of doing something, you need to back up your accusations with proofs.

Like a video of the priest beating her mum grin grin cheesy?
Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:
You do know that this story is a lie right? So a lady attaches a priests picture to a sensational story, posts it on LindaIkeji, Instablog9ja and Nairaland and it becomes the truth? Where is the picture of the battered mother? Where is video? So she can't even snap a common picture of the beaten mother?

I will keep on saying it that Most Nigerian women are the least bright species God created. Most of them have nothing in there brain aside dusting powder. Too daft and senseless without brains.

Just look at this lady looking like a depressed agama Lizard just brought a story to the cyber space and we have swallowed everything hook, line and sinker?

When did social media space become a Police station? Has this matter been reported to the Police? Why tarnish a priest of God and slander the church just to gain traffic?

That lady called instablog9ja and LindaiKeji... I keep on saying it that there deaths will be terrible. You make money tarnishing peoples image and slandering them. What nonsense? Una dey mad ni? Linda Ikeji you have a child oo. Your child will be very useless oo.

This priest is someone's Son, brother and Priest. You can't just tarnish peoples image and expect to go free.

Everytime we keep on saying Nigerian Men abuse their ladies. What about hopeless, retardded Nigerian women that slander men? Who will fight for us? I wont be suprised if this lady told the priest he is not meant to be a priest! I won't be surprised if the fooolish mother in question first of all attacked the priest!

Fear most Nigerian women. Especially girls of this new age. They are senseless, rettarded, manipulative, non productive and useless. All they know is eat, give birth to babies and die without any meaningful contribution to planet earth.

If you are a foreigner or Nigerian planning to marry a Nigerian lady, I advise you to quit. They bring nothing to the table aside frustration, depression and evil. Its better you marry a Ghanaian, South African or Ethiopian women. Those ones at least have sense.

On a more terrible Note, MOST NIGERIAN WOMEN FOR ME ARE ONLY GOOD FOR SEX. NOTHING MORE.

I stand to be corrected

Its been long i saw such a stupid post last Ooo.
Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by SURElee(f): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
ExAngel007:
some rev fr feel as if they should be worship to much ego

Even the ones wey their families send to seminary against their will so their parents can brag "my son is a rev father". Mschewwww! That one look like pious Rev father?

Na WA! Nothing we will not see in this obodo naija
Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by Lexsigno: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
I think this is fabricated story. The Uchego that I know right from the junior seminary can't do such a thing.
Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by ABOVEDELAW: 3:16am On Aug 03, 2019
WHY ARE YOU TOO QUICK TO JUDGE AND CONCLUDE, IS THE REV FATHER YOUR BROTHER?
ExcelDeBaron:

I will keep on saying it that Most Nigerian women are the least bright species God created. Most of them have nothing in there brain aside dusting powder. Too daft and senseless without brains.

This priest is someone's Son, brother and Priest. You can't just tarnish peoples image and expect to go free.

Everytime we keep on saying Nigerian Men abuse their ladies. What about hopeless, retardded Nigerian women that slander men? Who will fight for us? I wont be suprised if this lady told the priest he is not meant to be a priest! I won't be surprised if the fooolish mother in question first of all attacked the priest!

I stand to be corrected
Re: Father Patrick Uchego Beat My Mother At Airport - Joan Eke by ololade111: 1:12am On Aug 06, 2019
Chai. This is sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coffins, Dollars, Found In Shrines Destroyed In Lagos. Photos / Keke Driver Trying To Charm A Lady In Akwa Ibom Caught - PICS / Drug: Indonesian Police Kill Nigerian For Resisting Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.