Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police (8552 Views)

Lynched Priest: Police Kill Niger Protester, Station Burnt / Kidnappers And Killers Of John Iheanacho Arrested (Photos) / Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by OEPHIUS(m): 10:52am On Aug 02, 2019

The Enugu State police command said it has not identified those who reportedly murdered the Parish Priest of St. James Greater Parish, Ugbawka, Rev. Father Paul Offu Thursday evening.

The state Police spokesman, Ebere Amaraizu, in a telephone chat Friday, confirmed the armed attack on the priest, which led to his death but stated that those behind the dastardly act were yet to be idebtified.

He said that it was not right to blame the incident on Fulani herdsmen when the culprits have not been apprehended.

"We are on top of the matter and everything is being done to unravel the circumstances surrounding the incident that claimed the life of the priest," he said.

The Catholic Diocese of Enugu through its Facebook link announced the killing of Fr Offu while traveling along Ihe -Agbudu road in Awgu local government area of the state in the evening of Thursday, August 1, 2019.

Posted 02/08/2019 10:23:42 AM

https://theadvocatengr.com/news/2639-We-are-yet-to-identify-killers-of-Enugu-Catholic-Priest-Police
Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by PrinceKevin01: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2019
grin grin grin
That's what you hear when Killing get Political in my Country. Anyone who love this country should please pray for her

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

5 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by Paroh(f): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2019
sad
Waiting for army to release their own statement.

See my signature.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by majamajic(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2019
aiit

since jagaban is not at that end , mbaka should do jagaban's version of evans for us , then we sweep it under the carpet and move on ,

change is here !!!

7 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2019
even if you know they are herdsmen, you will still say they are unidentified.
it seems buhari has commissioned all government agencies to defend the image of these terrorist herdsmen

6 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by iTearHerToto: 10:55am On Aug 02, 2019
Can't just blame it on Fulani herdsmen straight up. Might be afonjas.

Pukesangry
Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by tommykiwi(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2019
If police don't know they should ask the farmers who did it.
Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by Goldenheart(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2019
Clueless Niggaz
Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2019
May God punish the murderer
Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by kernel001: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2019
Just imagine beast in black voicing.

1 Like

Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by osuofia2(m): 10:56am On Aug 02, 2019
Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by YesNo(m): 10:58am On Aug 02, 2019
they need money for MOBILIZATION to fuel their cars and SWING INTO ACTION to find the killers.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by tigerclaws: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2019
buhari is a criminal terrorist
Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by BIXYBABE: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
grin grin grin
That is what you get when Killing get Political in my Country. Anyone who love this country should please pray for her

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
we don fast nd pray tire
Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by Iamgrey5(m): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2019
Please Igbos should not take the Nigerian police word for it, just like they advised the Yorubas some fortnight ago.

The work of the Nigerian police have been greatly compromised under the Fulani jihadist led president. So expect such responses.

However, drawing from the well meaning suggestions of the bravest Igbos domicile on social media, I suggest a total wipe out of the Fulani race from the surface of the earth. grin

6 Likes

Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by Carlyboi(m): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2019
Nawao!where come safe for our dear-damned country now?killings everywhere!
Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by chinavs9ja(m): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2019
If na to collect bribe now na that one go easy for una...

I am a website designer...check my signature

1 Like

Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2019
OEPHIUS:

The Enugu State police command said it has not identified those who reportedly murdered the Parish Priest of St. James Greater Parish, Ugbawka, Rev. Father Paul Offu Thursday evening.

The state Police spokesman, Ebere Amaraizu, in a telephone chat Friday, confirmed the armed attack on the priest, which led to his death but stated that those behind the dastardly act were yet to be idebtified.

He said that it was not right to blame the incident on Fulani herdsmen when the culprits have not been apprehended.

"We are on top of the matter and everything is being done to unravel the circumstances surrounding the incident that claimed the life of the priest," he said.

The Catholic Diocese of Enugu through its Facebook link announced the killing of Fr Offu while traveling along Ihe -Agbudu road in Awgu local government area of the state in the evening of Thursday, August 1, 2019.

Posted 02/08/2019 10:23:42 AM

https://theadvocatengr.com/news/2639-We-are-yet-to-identify-killers-of-Enugu-Catholic-Priest-Police

1 Like

Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by Toscarel: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2019
you need time yo come up with a lie, if na to collect N50 for road na that time una go become experts.
Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by sofiscatedmoron: 11:09am On Aug 02, 2019
grin
Enugu is not too far from the north
Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by edibobo: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2019
Have they for once identify killers ??
Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by PrinceKevin01: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2019
BIXYBABE:
we don fast nd pray tire
smiles
Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by gladisa7: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2019
BECOS NO BE POLITICIAN PAPA ABI?
Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by Westbestside: 11:22am On Aug 02, 2019
grin
Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by xpool(m): 11:34am On Aug 02, 2019
PrinceKevin01:
grin grin grin
That's what you hear when Killing get Political in my Country. Anyone who love this country should please pray for her

No, the reason why this country will always be a failure is because it is filled with incurable lawbreakers and hypocrites like you.
Re: We Are Yet To Identify Killers Of Enugu Catholic Priest - Police by Afospecialk: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2019
When gunmen attacked and killed Funke Olakunri all IPOB jumped to conclusion that It was herdsmen and call for Yorubas to revolt then they lambasted Tinubu for saying it could be kidnappers or assassin

But now that a father is shot dead by suspected herdsmen the IPOB want to divert it to gunmen just to cover up for their coward

Can IPOB revolt ? Never they ar coward just like Ojukwu nd Nnamdi

IPOB ar only worriors online nd most coward in reality

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Easycash Loan App New Strategies / EFCC Devises Discreet Means Of Tracking Yahoo Boys.....find Out! / Delta Female Civil Servant Beaten And Molested By Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.