Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner (8294 Views)

How Can I Tell Her That I Saw Her Sex Video Online. / English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) / Zimbabwean Wife Stabs Husband For Interrupting Her Sex Session With Her Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by neyohh: 12:40am On Apr 09, 2021
Video Vixen and popular naked twerker the_bitchy_ella , an indigene of the south east currently living in Lagos has suggested on Instagram that she's raising her puppy to be her sex partner.

She performed some explicit videos live on Instagram where she let the dog suck her tits and rub the little puppy on her privates.

The video was watched by hundreds in the presence of her friends who also sexually molested the puppy.

Posting here so that she can be reported to the appropriate authorities.

See the pictures below and link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNbSUI4Hy3d/?igshid=i8yqm04i1jgd

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNbLqt-nNe-/?igshid=r529xaix1e45

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNbIs4lHyGOcY0wHJGlx4CcYmPlb7YhxqHh42w0/?igshid=b67bqia9hukz

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by TarOrfeeek: 1:03am On Apr 09, 2021
If a man did this?
He no go even finish the Instagram live, NPF go full everywhere

So I ask again, why do women have it so easy.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by TheGiftedOne(m): 1:24am On Apr 09, 2021
Another baboon in human form on the loose. I can't stand this anymore... I move!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by scrungo: 2:04am On Apr 09, 2021
Brutal dogpill. Its over.
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by neyohh: 2:05am On Apr 09, 2021
More pics

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by illicit(m): 3:22am On Apr 09, 2021
E get why

Na money matter
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by Karlovych: 5:36am On Apr 09, 2021
grin grin T F I F.
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by EgunMogaji2: 5:54am On Apr 09, 2021
From Twitter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by Randy100: 6:10am On Apr 09, 2021
Not everyone will be normal, there are people who are made to be abnormal.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by gfon(m): 6:26am On Apr 09, 2021
I just pity that dog right now...imagine the stench coming from that pit chaiii

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by judetov2(m): 6:28am On Apr 09, 2021
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by dederocs(m): 6:34am On Apr 09, 2021
All of them, na disease full dem body, useless things.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by MajesticKris: 6:52am On Apr 09, 2021
POOR DOG!!
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by lkillbrokehoes: 7:48am On Apr 09, 2021
She's not mentally stable, she's very sick.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by CheedyJ(m): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2021
Dog abuse , if only d dog can bite her tits off one day

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by Teacher1776(m): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2021
Clearly another psychiatric patient roaming freely
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by espn(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2021
It is a free world...na too much freedom go ruin this world.
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:37am On Apr 09, 2021
This is sexual abuse on the poor animal. Why can't see just buy a good intimacy gadget?
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 09, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
This is sexual abuse on the poor animal. Why can't see just buy a good intimacy gadget?
In her bid to ridicule most of the guys in her messed up life, she ended up loosing her sanity.

Nne, some of your gender are going mad while singing online that the future is FEMALE.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:59am On Apr 09, 2021
JidennaJason:
In her bid to ridicule most of the guys in her messed up life, she ended loosing her sanity.

Nne, some of your gender are going mad while singing online that the future is FEMALE.
Not just my gender. Everyone is going psycho these days. LOL
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Not just my gender. Everyone is going psycho these days. LOL
Lol, Good morning.
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2021
JidennaJason:
Lol, Good morning.
Good morning to you too. How was your night?
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by Drizzy5001(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2021
One day devil will enter inside the dog, it will bite her kpekus... Stupid girl
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Good morning to you too. How was your night?
The night was cold and silent...

Have you had a chat with that lady?
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by Khd95(m): 9:29am On Apr 09, 2021
poor dog embarassed

where are all these audio animal activists on nairaland when u need them most, because this cruel to subject an animal to this time of inhumane and evil treatment
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by houseontherock: 9:37am On Apr 09, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
If a man did this?

He no go even finish the Instagram live, NPF go full everywhere

So I ask again, why do women have it so easy.
Because men like free show, when s*x and nudity is involved. I can bet most of her followers are male, her patrons are male, her sponsors are male... she's doing it because men are showing interest
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by shotnicca(m): 9:44am On Apr 09, 2021
Girl from the under world...
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by potbelly(m): 9:57am On Apr 09, 2021
Hope those people shouting the future is female can see this..
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by 2rez: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2021
*chuckled*. A lotta them havent taken the covid 19 shiit yet, them behaving psycho mentally so come to imagine when they take it. Them all become full blown psychomentally derailed asssholees.

Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:10am On Apr 09, 2021
JidennaJason:
The night was cold and silent...

Have you had a chat with that lady?
Nope. Didn't hear from her again.
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 09, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Nope. Didn't hear from her again.
I believe she'll get back to you when she sees your message.
Re: Nigerian Girl Who Is Raising A Dog To Be Her Sex Partner by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:22am On Apr 09, 2021
JidennaJason:
I believe she'll get back to you when she sees your message.
Maybe she got someone already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Most Dangerous Cult Group In America “the Maras / Nigeria / Woman In Court For Initiating 12 Year-old Girl Into Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.