Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Two Strangers Who Missed Flight Asked To Share Room With One Bed - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Strangers Who Missed Flight Asked To Share Room With One Bed (920 Views)

Unemployed Nigerian Man In Italy Grumbles After He Was Asked To Wash Toilets / Anna Turaeva: Russian Female Powerlifter Asked To Prove Gender At Airport / Missed Flight!! Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Strangers Who Missed Flight Asked To Share Room With One Bed by massmediang: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2019
See what happened after 2 strangers, 71-year-old woman and 35-year-old man, who missed Air Canada flight were asked to share room with one bed
It was a nightmare for two strangers who missed their flight after they were checked into a hotel to share the night together in a room with only one bed.

Jerryne Mahele Nyota of Ottawa said she was shocked when her 71-year-old mother told her that's what happened after she missed an Air Canada flight on July 19.

Air Canada said in a statement that the ordeal was the result of a misunderstanding.

"It is not our policy to have passengers who are not traveling together share a room," the airline said. "In this case an error was initially made allocating rooms."

Mahele Nyota's mother, Elizabeth Coffi Tabu, had spent a month with her daughter and family before planning to fly back to Paris. It was a simple enough journey, with a connection in Montreal, Mahele Nyota told CNN. However, Coffi Tabu was in a wheelchair because she's recovering from cancer treatment, and a delay in the first flight meant she missed her flight to Paris.
See details;
https://massmediang.com/see-what-happened-after-2-strangers-71-year-old-woman-and-35-year-old-man-who-missed-air-canada-flight-were-asked-to-share-room-with-one-bed/

Re: Two Strangers Who Missed Flight Asked To Share Room With One Bed by Praisemelody(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Two Strangers Who Missed Flight Asked To Share Room With One Bed by yanabasee(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2019
I'm very certain she's refused to tell her daughter everything.....

So probably, in the nearest future...there will be an headline that will say: two couples set to marry after they shared a room and a bed for missing a flight.
Re: Two Strangers Who Missed Flight Asked To Share Room With One Bed by Ejusni(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
yanabasee:
I'm very certain she's refused to tell her daughter everything.....

So probably, in the nearest future...there will be an headline that will say: two couples set to marry after they shared a room and a bed for missing a flight.
I don't think you read well...the woman is 71 and the man is 35 his mother's age!
Re: Two Strangers Who Missed Flight Asked To Share Room With One Bed by yanabasee(m): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2019
Ejusni:

I don't think you read well...the woman is 71 and the man is 35 his mother's age!

So, you've not seen this age bracket, gotten married before??

(1) (Reply)

Kenyans Are Roasting SA On Twitter / Travelling Dilemma- But Still I Move / Ghastly Accident As Trailer Killed Two Grassroot Politicians In Ogbomoso - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.