Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Missed Flight!! Please Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Missed Flight!! Please Help (580 Views)

How I Missed My First Ever Flight Going From Denver To Washington DC (Pictures) / My Sister In Law Missed Her Flight(please help) / Two Strangers Who Missed Flight Asked To Share Room With One Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missed Flight!! Please Help by Jokerman(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hello everyone

I missed a flight to port harcourt this morning because of rain and bad roads spending 2 hrs in traffic...

Time of air flight was supposed to be 9:45, left home 7:00, and got there by 10:00am, and o was told I had missed the flight with my fiancée.

However I was told that the ticket is valid for 1 year, and can still be used anytime by us but I would pay a "no show fee" whenever I want to use this ticket..

Airline is Azman Air

Please any advice or help will be greatly appreciated
Re: Missed Flight!! Please Help by herakles: 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jokerman:
Hello everyone

I missed a flight to port harcourt this morning because of rain and bad roads spending 2 hrs in traffic...

Time of air flight was supposed to be 9:45, left home 7:00, and got there by 10:00am, and o was told I had missed the flight with my fiancée.

However I was told that the ticket is valid for 1 year, and can still be used anytime by us but I would pay a "no show fee" whenever I want to use this ticket..

Airline is Azman Air

Please any advice or help will be greatly appreciated

who booked the ticket for you?! and where did you get the impression that it is valid for one year? grin grin Go to Azman Air website and speak with there customer care. Your trip can be rescheduled, but you will pay a small fee for it.
Re: Missed Flight!! Please Help by Jokerman(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
herakles:

who booked the ticket for you?! and where did you get the impression that it is valid for one year? grin grin Go to Azman Air website and speak with there customer care. Your trip can be rescheduled, but you will pay a small fee for it.

Thanks bro... I appreciate. When I got to the airport, the ticketing officer said the ticket runs valid for one year... However I would speak to the customer care
Re: Missed Flight!! Please Help by herakles: 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jokerman:

Thanks bro... I appreciate. When I got to the airport, the ticketing officer said the ticket runs valid for one year... However I would speak to the customer care

it's one month bro! Anyway, take care
Re: Missed Flight!! Please Help by pocohantas(f): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
I have seen that of one year though. I think when I wanted to reschedule on Dana Air.

Except my eyesight be failing me again, then I am sure I saw valid till *** 2020.

However, I can't speak for Azaman grin, but it is a normal thing to reschedule. OP you will be required to pay a token.

There is a charge if you reschedule before the flight takes off and another after takeoff.
Re: Missed Flight!! Please Help by Jokerman(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Thanks Pocahantas

(1) (Reply)

Ibom Air Takes Delivery Of 4th Aircraft Crj 900 To Expand Airfleet / Young Boy, Others Killed As Beer-Laden Truck Falls In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Passengers Stranded, Many Missing As Flood Cuts Off Bauchi-kano Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.