Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,509 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder (2491 Views)

Wonder Shall Never End / A Look At Cameroon President Wonder On Heels, Armored Range Rover Autobiography / ________(3 Piece). TOYOTA COROLLA American Specs______ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder by Sellfish(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2019
So I was just walking on my own jejely and boom... I cited this strange 'Tokumbo' Toyota Corolla straight out of ermmm... Cotonou abi na Apapa grin

The car looked normal until I gazed upon the roof of the car.... The entire roof was rusted... Not the kind of rust that small potty can patch.... I could practically see the fabric roof from outside the car...

My problem is... If the roof of the car is like that, what will the underneath and other parts of the car be like? .... I am sure the car's electrical system will be in shambles sef sad

I could also see some signs of smoke stains on the vehicle's front grille... Abi the engine sef catch fire join? ... Or maybe a substantial part of the vehicle including the roof caught fire which may kinda explain why the roof is so badly rusted

Chaii... Nigerian Car dealers..... Una well done oooo grin

Cc... Gazuzz, Cosplay, Obekediamondfuto, nurey, and other ermmm.... Demeanors Emeritus grin.....

1 Like

Re: Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder by GOFRONT(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
When Nigeria becomes the dumping ground of foreign used cars, things like this shouldn't surprise Us...
Re: Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder by obekediamondfuto(m): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
chaiiiii, this rust is rusty.... it's just too much.....
haba that's why it's important to carry out a Vin / vehicle history check...
cc carguideng
Re: Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder by JAYUK(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
The vehicle looks Nigerian used,forget the foreign plate number.
Re: Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder by Sellfish(m): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
JAYUK:
The vehicle looks Nigerian used,forget the foreign plate number.

It's not foreign plate number, but a dealership number

2 Likes

Re: Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder by mdokaba1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
Sellfish:

It's not foreign plate number, but a dealership number

That's neither a foreign nor a dealership number plate sir, its a commercial number.

whenever you see red number plates, just know that the vehicle was registered as a commercial car.

Noticed that all commercial vehicles have red number plates?
Re: Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder by Sellfish(m): 4:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
mdokaba1:

That's neither a foreign nor a dealership number plate sir, its a commercial number.

whenever you see red number plates, just know that the vehicle was registered as a commercial car.

It's a dealership number Sir..

Check how the first two alphabets are on top of each other..

3 Likes

Re: Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder by seanfer(m): 8:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
mdokaba1:

It’s a dealership plate number.

2 Likes

Re: Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder by diportivo: 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
mdokaba1:

1 Like

Re: Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder by d33types: 12:48am On Aug 03, 2019
mdokaba1:

I admire the confidence in your statement, even though you're very wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder by thebigkendo(m): 9:57am On Aug 03, 2019
obekediamondfuto:
chaiiiii, this rust is rusty....
it's just too much.....

haba that's why it's important to carry out a Vin / vehicle history check...

cc carguideng

Rust dey appear for vin check? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder by CarGuideNG: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2019
thebigkendo:

Well if we were able to access the sale records prior to import, the severe rust would appear in the sale photos, as part of a comprehensive history report.

2 Likes

Re: Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder by gigtrainee: 11:59am On Aug 03, 2019
thebigkendo:

NO

Vehicle with rust are common in humid climate

it is important to check for rust on vehicles you intend to buy

Rust can be found in different areas around doors, inside the hood and trunk latches ,on the exhaust pipe ,under the window seals and other areas

It is important to carry out a free vin check and consult a professional for inspection

1 Like

Re: Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder by antagonist: 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
CarGuideNG:

Well if we were able to access the sale records prior to import, the severe rust would appear in the sale photos, as part of a comprehensive history report.

on point

makes sense, if it was an auction car the pics will show the rusted parts like this kind of bad roof rust
Re: Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder by antagonist: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
gigtraine:

NO

Vehicle with rust are common in humid climate

it is important to check for rust on vehicles you intend to buy

Rust can be found in different areas around doors, inside the hood and trunk latches ,on the exhaust pipe ,under the window seals and other areas

It is important to carry out a free vin check and consult a professional for inspection

Olodo

go and buy brain, no

be showing your ignorance upandan

anything you don't know, why not shut up and clear road
Re: Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder by gigtrainee: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
antagonist:

Olodo

go and buy brain, no

be showing your ignorance upandan

anything you don't know, why not shut up and clear road

Waste of Sperm

How is ur miserable life?

Ur brain no just correct at all

1 Like

Re: Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder by legalwealth(m): 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
Easy Oooo! !!
Re: Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
legalwealth:
Easy Oooo! !!
baba haw far na? u no wan wash website for boiz?
Re: Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
thebigkendo:

the rust is just too much... it must appear in auction/ad photos na...

although those undercarriage and interior rust will not be seen in auction pics... but this magnitude must show
Re: Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder by thebigkendo(m): 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
Diportivo come & carry your cousin away
Re: Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder by diportivo: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
thebigkendo:
Diportivo come & carry your cousin away

undecided
Re: Come See Toyota Corolla American Wonder by alezzy13: 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
Obviously the car has been through some difficult times

(1) (Reply)

Are Car Dealers On Olist Genuine / Can I Do Inter-state Drives W/out Custom Papers? / Need Help With Fixing My Clutch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.