Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

How Do You Get Rid Of Urine Smell In The Air? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Get Rid Of Urine Smell In The Air? (331 Views)

COVID-19: Jack Ma's Donation Moved From Lagos To Abuja By The Air Force / 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Get Rid Of Urine Smell In The Air? by collykute(f): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hello nairalanders, my former roommate was diabetic; she had to urinate often and now the room smells of urine. I've tried cleaning, using air fresheners, all to no avail. What do you suggest I do?
Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Urine Smell In The Air? by ITbomb(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Take away the source, especially the mattress (foam itself) then open all vents (windows and doors) for the whole day especially on a sunny day

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Rid Of Urine Smell In The Air? by collykute(f): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
ITbomb:
Take away the source, especially the mattress (foam itself) then open all vents (windows and doors) for the whole day especially on a sunny day

I've done this actually but the smell still persists, sadly

(1) (Reply)

Danger As Pregnant Mother Dies While Doing Abortion In Ebonyi State / Men With Premature Ejaculation, Erectile Dysfunction And Others Come In Here / 4 Benefits Of Using Turmeric To Treat Bronchitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.