Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Chrisland University Abeokuta Admission Thread... I Am Here To Help� - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chrisland University Abeokuta Admission Thread... I Am Here To Help� (504 Views)

Snake Killed At Crescent University, Abeokuta / Chrisland University 4th Matriculation Ceremony In Pictures / OAU Pre Degree 2017/2018 Admission Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chrisland University Abeokuta Admission Thread... I Am Here To Help� by hosteasyng: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
Chrisland University Abeokuta is currently admitting students into our undergraduate degree programs through UTME or Direct entry!

We are a unique private university that helps you ignite the future you desire...

All our courses are NUC accredited 100%

Our fee is also affordable and you can also pay in instalment.

We have well experienced and seasoned academic and non academic staffs to help you through your academic journey

You not only bag your degree certificate, we also give you an additional certificate of entrepreneurship upon graduation.

We offer you these and more...

Apply now via www.chrislanduniversity.edu.ng/admission

Or call Tolu on +2347068476270

You can also drop any of your questions here...

Chrisland University... Intellectual Radiance...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Do Jamb Change Of Institution Twice / University Of Surrey International Masters Programme / Kannywood Actor, Adam Zango Sponsors 101 Students With N46.75m (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.