Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Singer, R. Kelly Is Missing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, R. Kelly Is Missing (608 Views)

Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence / "Kelly Is An Overhyped Average Looking Girl" - Daddy Freeze Stirs Reacti / Opinion: R.kelly Is Being Fought By Illuminati. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer, R. Kelly Is Missing by CliqNG: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2019
R&B star, R. Kelly has reportedly gone missing after touching down New York.

After being moved from Chicago to New York yesterday, the R&B singer was due in court but when his lawyer went looking for him, he was unable to find the artist.

The disgraced entertainer is facing countless charges of sexual assault against underage girls and thanks to his recent arrest, he’s been in police custody for weeks.

As reported by NY Daily News, Kelly’s attorney is stating that the singer vanished after he was moved from Chi-Town to NYC. Interestingly enough, he was spotted in shackles while being transported so it’s not entirely clear how he got out of view.

Attorney Douglas Anton spoke to the press about the incident, noting that after Kelly’s plane landed in New York, he was not told where his client would be taken. “I have spent the hours that followed his landing on the phone with the (Bureau of Prisons) at both New York MCC and Brooklyn MDC trying to locate my client, but no one would provide that information to me, even recognizing I am his attorney,” said Anton.

Source: www.cliq.ng

Re: Singer, R. Kelly Is Missing by Jayslicky: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
R.kelly a legend turned into a nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: Singer, R. Kelly Is Missing by donbachi(m): 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
They thought he cannot fly...a man dat sang "i believe i can fly"...Finally,he has flown away.

3 Likes

Re: Singer, R. Kelly Is Missing by madmadu(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
baba don japa!
Re: Singer, R. Kelly Is Missing by Mikora: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
Another scam, they know where he is
Re: Singer, R. Kelly Is Missing by simonlee(m): 5:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
donbachi:
They thought he cannot fly...a man dat sang "i believe i can fly"...Finally,he has flown away.
We're talking about a child predator and serial sexual assaulter and you're here cracking jokes?... you well so? undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Wake Up And Tell Myself I Am The F*cking Best” Davido / Nollywood Actress Sonia And Actor IK Ogbonna Finalize Their Divorce / Beautiful Photos And Videos From Bbnaija 'pepper Dem' Oppo Runway Fashion Show..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.