Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) (55766 Views)

Attahiru Jega: Don’t Vote For PDP, APC Again; They Have Bad Antecedents / Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing / Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by Konnect007(f): 1:13am On Aug 03, 2019
Na this baboon bring in the zombies cheesy
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by stagger: 1:38am On Aug 03, 2019
He will port to APC in less than one year. Just watch.

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by Edyice: 1:46am On Aug 03, 2019
Mistake grin

Greediness grin

Instead of the loser to enjoy his loot from INEC
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by Reference(m): 1:49am On Aug 03, 2019
Hmmm....just when I thought his critics were mistaken....indeed there maybe an agenda.... all this while. Oga Jega you can only tarnish your legacy from here on in. In my little mind I cannot understand referees retiring to become players or coaches, I am yet to see a judge quit to become an attorney and the only movie director jealous enough to star in his own flicks is the maverick and love hated Quentin Tarantino.

...just retire, write your memoirs.... and stay retired.

One day the power to appoint the INEC chair will be taken away from the Presidency and bestowed on an independent panel of jurists composed of people like you. There will be no greater honour for you that day and no greater acceptance amongst Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by danyaril2yahoo: 1:53am On Aug 03, 2019
From PRP to Apc before 2023 general election,A man with honour,shame on you,
donlemson:
Former National Chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Professor Attahiru Jega has joined the Peoples Redemption Party (PRP).

In a statement signed by the PRP National Publicity Secretary , Abdul Gombe, says Professor Jega is to chair the Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat (SWOT) analysis Committee of the party in order to reposition it for more nationalistic outlook ahead of 2023 general elections.

According to the Statement ,the SWOT analysis Committee will critically examine the strength of PRP ,its weakness and the opportunities available to the party as well as threats to it’s existence and well-being.

It further said, “The PRP at its 62nd National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting held on June 22nd in Kaduna decided to set up a 3 (three) Committees to review the performance of the Party in the 2019 General Election with with a view to repositioning the Party for better performance in facing new challenges of Nigerian politics .

“On the basis of a critical analysis of these ,the Committee made up of some of the best intellectuals in Nigeria will recommend to the Party , strategies to adopt for its survival and growth.

“The three Committee are; The SWOT Analysis Committee ; Mobilisation Committee , Finance and Funding Committee
Membership and mobilisation committee to be chaired by a person who has been in the PRP for 41 years is to examine and advise the party on how best to grow its membership using the best Ava methods bearing in current voters demography in Nigeria.

Other persons that made up the three Committees include, publisher and chairman of the Trust newspapers, Malam Kabiru A. Yusuf, Prof. Momodu Kashim Momodu, Dr. George Kwanashie, Comrade Ayo Sando, Dr. Obi Osisiogwu, and Prof. Nathaniel Abraham.

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/08/02/just-in-former-inec-chairman-jega-joins-prp/
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by yarimo(m): 2:47am On Aug 03, 2019
LANDLORD72:
He want to become a politician after rigging Buhari to power
the same way he rig GOODLUCK jonathan to power in 2011 grin
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by unikprince(m): 2:48am On Aug 03, 2019
LibertyRep:
That might be where the North is headed in 2023.
You're not far from the truth.
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 2:58am On Aug 03, 2019
dondavinchi:
stop using am Igbo name as ur Monika u r an afonja ewu
so as an igbo man I can't support Buhari and APC bah?
the votes that apc had in all the South East during the last concluded presidential election were from afonjas in the South East abi?
the way a typical IPOB pig reasons

1 Like

Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by Zeal0000007(m): 3:17am On Aug 03, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
One of INEC"s best.
he rejected millions offered to him by pdp to help rig the 2015 elections an thru that single act the corrupt party and their corrupt members were kicked out and a new Messiah Buhari came and change the lives of Nigerians.
God bless Attahiru Jega
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:37am On Aug 03, 2019
Stone123:
cool
He's regretted his actions in bringing in,
Mr. 8-4-4=0!
Buhari is a waste of space and time, on our national political space.
Very soon, everything go cast for una heads. A backward region with philosophy of COLLECTIVE BACKWARDNESS.
Southern Nigeria for don pass most European countries.
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by tuniski: 4:46am On Aug 03, 2019
zeusdgrt:
I PITY TINUBU AND HIS FOLLOWERS,THE GAME PLAN OF THE NORTH IS TO FINALLY GIVE ATIKU A VICTORY IN COURT BEFORE BUHARI'S TENURE EXPIRES WHICH GIVES THEM MORE EIGHT YEARS.

They dont have to do that. They simply will deliver Bloc for Atiku or whosoever northerner in 2023 and have 4 plus 8!
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by pfadom: 5:37am On Aug 03, 2019
From the fullness of your faulty imagination.

zeusdgrt:
I PITY TINUBU AND HIS FOLLOWERS,THE GAME PLAN OF THE NORTH IS TO FINALLY GIVE ATIKU A VICTORY IN COURT BEFORE BUHARI'S TENURE EXPIRES WHICH GIVES THEM MORE EIGHT YEARS.
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by CioAngels(f): 5:54am On Aug 03, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
One of INEC"s best.
he rejected millions offered to him by pdp to help rig the 2015 elections an thru that single act the corrupt party and their corrupt members were kicked out and a new Messiah Buhari came and change the lives of Nigerians.
God bless Attahiru Jega
You are very right for refusing to take millions to rig PDP but collected multiple million to eventually rig in for APC. Who is a saint or a true Nigerian academia?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by Lush100(m): 6:03am On Aug 03, 2019
The scheming has started.
Apex court will nullify buhari like one year to close of tenor,
Atiku will now rule for another 8years, by then Jega will be the main runner for president nation wide.
Or atiku looses and Jega will be the anointed candidate competing against atiku in next election
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by zeusdgrt(m): 6:14am On Aug 03, 2019
pfadom:
From the fullness of your faulty imagination.

STAY THERE
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 03, 2019
Naijafull19:

He also gave us Jonathan in 2011....you know.

And yes, I don't like PDP...and also don't like APC too. Both parties can go away and leave Nigeria alone ...

Even if the 2 parties go away, the criminals in the parties won't go away. They will even find themselves in the so call PRP if it becomes the formidable party.

2 Likes

Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by MrFly(m): 6:32am On Aug 03, 2019
After ur role in forming a tyrant government, u now wish to redeem ur conscience by joing PRP
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by thinkdip(m): 6:38am On Aug 03, 2019
Naijafull19:

He also gave us Jonathan in 2011....you know.

And yes, I don't like PDP...and also don't like APC too. Both parties can go away and leave Nigeria alone ...
How old are you?

For you to say he brought in Jonathan, then you must be a very very young chap. This platform is not for you.
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by Cantonese: 6:46am On Aug 03, 2019
donlemson:
Former National Chairman of Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Professor Attahiru Jega has joined the Peoples Redemption Party (PRP).

In a statement signed by the PRP National Publicity Secretary , Abdul Gombe, says Professor Jega is to chair the Strength, Weakness, Opportunities and Threat (SWOT) analysis Committee of the party in order to reposition it for more nationalistic outlook ahead of 2023 general elections.

According to the Statement ,the SWOT analysis Committee will critically examine the strength of PRP ,its weakness and the opportunities available to the party as well as threats to it’s existence and well-being.

It further said, “The PRP at its 62nd National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting held on June 22nd in Kaduna decided to set up a 3 (three) Committees to review the performance of the Party in the 2019 General Election with with a view to repositioning the Party for better performance in facing new challenges of Nigerian politics .

“On the basis of a critical analysis of these ,the Committee made up of some of the best intellectuals in Nigeria will recommend to the Party , strategies to adopt for its survival and growth.

“The three Committee are; The SWOT Analysis Committee ; Mobilisation Committee , Finance and Funding Committee
Membership and mobilisation committee to be chaired by a person who has been in the PRP for 41 years is to examine and advise the party on how best to grow its membership using the best Ava methods bearing in current voters demography in Nigeria.

Other persons that made up the three Committees include, publisher and chairman of the Trust newspapers, Malam Kabiru A. Yusuf, Prof. Momodu Kashim Momodu, Dr. George Kwanashie, Comrade Ayo Sando, Dr. Obi Osisiogwu, and Prof. Nathaniel Abraham.

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/08/02/just-in-former-inec-chairman-jega-joins-prp/

So who is this supposed to deceive? Oh ok I remember only one name targetted for this deceit - Goodluck Jonathan. Jega was, is and will be an ... man. He played his game well while Jonathan lived in the fools paradise.

Surely Jega could not have directly enterred his name into the APC register because we all know the story. But Jega has to know that a man must be a man. Call a spade a spade. Nobody will kill you over what we already know. He has always been a politician and will remain so.

His next step is calculated. To hold a political office on the platform of a party that he played an active part in consciously or unconsciously. That way he can get his reward.
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 03, 2019
thinkdip:

How old are you?

For you to say he brought in Jonathan, then you must be a very very young chap. This platform is not for you.

Well if people seem to think that Jega brought in Buhari, it stands to reason he gave us Jonathan in 2011 too.....

And Iwu gave us Yaradua....
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by gaskiyamagana: 7:06am On Aug 03, 2019
futuregovernor:
The man that brought inn bubu.......zombies, don't quoted me. She am a waileer
Nonsense.
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by unityresource: 7:13am On Aug 03, 2019
They thought we are all fool. He will later decamp to APC, he did that so as to deceive people he's not an APC member.
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by 9gerian: 7:24am On Aug 03, 2019
The arsenal can quickly be built up though; that is if this move is part of a plan that is already in place. However, it is way too early to tell...

Naijafull19:

PRP is not a very popular party up North. Not even in its previous incarnations as NEPU in the 1960's (where it only managed less than 20% of the vote, or during the second republic, where it managed to win ....and then lose in 3 years, two Northern states (Old Kaduna and Kano...Kano was won back in 83). Not now..when APC and PDP dey.
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by auduvictor7: 7:48am On Aug 03, 2019
Any election he contest in will be rigged So he will know how it hurts.
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by Ogeekay112(m): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2019
LibertyRep:
That might be where the North is headed in 2023.
It's obvious. These people are ready to monopolise the country if Southerners don't unite.
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2019
1shortblackboy:
i hope ur life has changed
as well as yours.
I've seen your pictures for a couple of times. I saw ur pics before 2015 (PDP ERA) and ur recent pics in 2019 (Next level) and I must confess that Buhari has really taken Nigerians to the next level and transformed the lives of us.
see as u come fat an fresh due to the good and robust economy unlike before 2015 that u were looking like a broomstick cos the funds meant to invest in this nation were looted by the PDP members in power and money hidden in Dubai, Paris, London.
PDP is satanic, Apc is our messiah.
my fellow Patriots yarimo Basher8583 et al might as well agree with me. cool
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by awuf2008: 8:22am On Aug 03, 2019
All along it was speculated that prof jega had a political ambition so entry into it now further confirmed tgat notion. I hope it is not a apc gimmick against 2023.
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by AntiWailer: 8:27am On Aug 03, 2019
futuregovernor:
The man that brought inn bubu.......zombies, don't quoted me. She am a waileer
Votes brought in Bubu.

Get over it.
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by lukui: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2019
orubebe 's husband!!!
Re: Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) by 1shortblackboy: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
as well as yours.
I've seen your pictures for a couple of times. I saw ur pics before 2015 (PDP ERA) and ur recent pics in 2019 (Next level) and I must confess that Buhari has really taken Nigerians to the next level and transformed the lives of us.
see as u come fat an fresh due to the good and robust economy unlike before 2015 that u were looking like a broomstick cos the funds meant to invest in this nation were looted by the PDP members in power and money hidden in Dubai, Paris, London.
PDP is satanic, Apc is our messiah.
my fellow Patriots yarimo Basher8583 et al might as well agree with me. cool
dude u don't know me undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Enugu Between 1959 And 1960 / How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era / Anambra: IPOB Kills 2 Policemen, Burn Their Van (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.