Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari (58966 Views)

Adeboye Said Tb Joshua Tried To Kill Him Video / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by 11thGoldTREE: 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
oglalasioux:

Lol. Drinks tea with God but can't 'see' where his kidnapped pastors are not to talk of them being spiritually rescued.
you get sense die
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
For you to deliver your lies about what happened in 2015, just 4 years ago, and do so successfully, then you must tell your shameless lies to groups of toddlers.

Adeboye never said, and could never have said, those words. wickedly attributed to him, in 2015.
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by Omoslim26: 11:45pm On Aug 02, 2019
lonelydora:
Even though i don't talk bad about Men of God, but Daddy GO has been too quiet on the happenings in the country.

as a spiritual leader nd father plonging deep into political affairs has its bad effects on your image i thing daddy g o have only been treading with discreation its such a shame that dis government has failed to realise dat they have failed Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by Bondinus(m): 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
be very careful young man. PA Adeboye drinks tea with God everytime
Wow, so what kind of tea does God drink?
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by bkool7(m): 1:30am On Aug 03, 2019
So there was kidnapping under Jonathan too.
I thought Fulani started kidnapping in Nigeria
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by Nobody: 1:38am On Aug 03, 2019
Pathetic/Undilluted hypocrisy!

Religeon/ethnicity are the major bane of this damn shithole!

Revolt is the remedy!

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by adegeye38(m): 1:51am On Aug 03, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
I want to say alot... But I would say. As a pastor you know "the inspiration of the Bible depends on the ignorance of who is reading it" . There are times scripture is set aside and sense is used lol
This government has a Christian, pastor and a member of the redeem Christian church of God as the vice president. This man is also a presidential hopeful candidate....

Adeboye won't want to openly tell the government the truth or castigate the government ...
Everything is sense mixed with hypocrisy
You should never set d scriptures aside on any issue, it is the scriptures that bring d sense an human cannot bring
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by clemzo101(m): 1:56am On Aug 03, 2019
RevDesm0ndJuju:
The Fulani kidnappers should demand and collect nothing less than 5 billion
guy u are wicked oooo grin
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by switspin(f): 2:35am On Aug 03, 2019
CodeTemplar:
I suspect that old link to be from the cloned vanguard site o.

No its from Atiku's server

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by whizbee(m): 2:40am On Aug 03, 2019
indigenous234:
Sometimes, the politics in the church discourages most "Free thinkers" who are somewhat leaning towards the belief that Christ died for us and acknowledge the fact that there's God, from truly identifying with a Church. The hypocrisy in the Church of God is mind boggling.

The Church, The Mosque, and other foreign cultures have somehow done more harm than good to our psyche as a people.

The littering of indigenous gods which oftentimes polarise and sharpen our differences as a people has not fared better in giving us a sense of direction as a people (Nigerians).

you just said what's on my mind.... literally

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by seguno2: 2:44am On Aug 03, 2019
11thGoldTREE:

grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by seguno2: 3:40am On Aug 03, 2019
dynicks:
lol...nd this one m sure wants to make heaven....

come ND make heaven let me see...

Wetin consigne Adeboye and his RCCG pretenders with heaven
Can you please explain? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by dynicks(m): 3:43am On Aug 03, 2019
seguno2:

Wetin consigne Adeboye and his RCCG pretenders with heaven
Can you please explain? Thanks
don't take it too serious or personal bro...just me trying to tickle someone's fancies..
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by Torinoaudrey: 4:04am On Aug 03, 2019
Daddy G.O has a room in aso rock,he prays for all d winners of the presidential election yet he hasn't deemed it fit to tell them the simple truth, una no dey try, oya begin go Abuja, Fulani herdsmen don kpake Ur men,u never c anything, make sure u pray them out, nonsense and ingredients

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by Onliie(m): 4:21am On Aug 03, 2019
I love God, he's no respecter of any person
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by orunto27: 4:32am On Aug 03, 2019
nzeobi:
grade A hypocrites

U are the hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by OlaPhils(m): 4:35am On Aug 03, 2019
That's hypocrite to me
Baba should be able to stand firm, not being one sided
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by orunto27: 4:35am On Aug 03, 2019
RevDesm0ndJuju:
The Fulani kidnappers should demand and collect nothing less than 5 billion

This Fulani Head/Herd is "Were".
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by orunto27: 4:37am On Aug 03, 2019
Nbote:
What do U expect wen anoda redeemed pastor says d kidnappings are exaggerated.. D prayers are for d exaggeration

U don't understand nothing.
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by orunto27: 4:42am On Aug 03, 2019
delugajackson:
I guess it was easy to pull down GEJ, a fellow Christian and a man who was sincere in his actions.

Yet he can't use the same energy to speak against this evil, blood-sucking tyrant. Hypocrisy at its finest.

The Faithfuls release The Beast in them as The Lord directs.
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by orunto27: 4:47am On Aug 03, 2019
DREAMZZZ:
no be so their national leader bin blame evans......the way this ppl fear fulani ehn no be say 2023 them go even give them presidency

Igbo Presidency, until I remember to call my Father's name.
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by orunto27: 4:52am On Aug 03, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Let me follow the Bible injunction of 'Touch not my annointed' grin but deep down we all know the double standard

CHECK MY SIGNATURE, your electronics at best prices

We are dealing with Pharaoh/Were now.
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by orunto27: 4:55am On Aug 03, 2019
Settle with your Adversaries on the way and I, God, I am watching.
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by Bruno3000(m): 4:56am On Aug 03, 2019
lonelydora:
Even though i don't talk bad about Men of God, but Daddy GO has been too quiet on the happenings in the country.
He's a coward na. All these pple are modern dat Pharisees.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by orunto27: 4:58am On Aug 03, 2019
11thGoldTREE:

A good one.
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by cezarman(m): 6:37am On Aug 03, 2019
11thGoldTREE:

That's why you worship him nasmiley
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by ochiosa(m): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2019
IF I MAY ASK, CHURCH, CHURCH EVERYWHERE BUT WHERE ARE THE CHRISTIANS
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by alphaNomega: 7:24am On Aug 03, 2019
CodeTemplar:
I suspect that old link to be from the cloned vanguard site o.

You have terrible short term memory like all Nigerians which is why they voted Buhari in 2015!

I don't even need to click that link, I remember he said that.
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by alphaNomega: 7:26am On Aug 03, 2019
11thGoldTREE:

I have nothing to say to you! angry

I hope you realise why I said this one day
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by alphaNomega: 7:29am On Aug 03, 2019
Rosarie:
Tunde bakare will soon be next.
Father mbaka will follow,

It appyaz yoo af sturdee dia patan. grin
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by alphaNomega: 7:32am On Aug 03, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) / Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood / Inciteful Statement: Bishop David Oyedepo Must Be Called To Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.