Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari (59936 Views)

Adeboye Said Tb Joshua Tried To Kill Him Video / Pastor Adeboye Leads RCCG Protest Against Insecurity In Nigeria (Video, Photos) / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by franchasng: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
Christian faithfuls and believers of Jesus Christ should read their Holy Bible and follow the teachings and footsteps of Jesus Christ the founder of the Church only and not any man of God because they are all humans with so many imperfections.

They always allow their personal interest and tribal inclination to lead their ways, only very few of them outgrow this pettiness, sadly cry
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Chuose oya report. food don land. chouse
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by oglalasioux(m): 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
be very careful young man. PA Adeboye drinks tea with God everytime

Lol. Drinks tea with God but can't 'see' where his kidnapped pastors are not to talk of them being spiritually rescued.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by Ademidd: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2019
How come this news is only on vanguardngr and not on other sites?
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by jrusky(m): 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2019
RevDesm0ndJuju:
The Fulani kidnappers should demand and collect nothing less than 5 billion

My thought exactly only I'm afraid those innocent pastors could be kill because I'm sure RCCG will not pay such money orelse N5Billion wiuld have be the best demanded ransom.
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by CableWire: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
What goes around, comes around! The rich and his children de also blow catarrh. Hmmmm... The whirl wind is already home and almost at the door... Who knows whose door to be blown next? Since the heads do not see need to checkmate it... No Wahala! We are all in it for the next level. But thank God it's no longer a burden for just the poor rather it has extended its tentacles.

Please, if I may ask... Where's Mbaka? Is he on exile? Has the church de-robed him? Where, what happened to him? Or was he incarcerated?
Lately, a few number of priests have been maimed/ slaughtered in Enugu and we are yet to hear a word from the loud-mouthed 'priest'. *Bunch of Hypocrites*

Adeboye too... What happened that we no longer hear you call presidency for warnings? You advently went into pause-mode and turned blind-eyes because your mule is one of them. No problem! Nobody still knows who will be the next but mind you, posterity will judge you all.

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by Emmatech71(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
Hypocrites everywhere. I don't know why many people are blaming daddy Adeboye for this. They are saying that he didn't speak about kidnapping all this days, they say that he didn't do anything about it.. My question is this, how can you expect him to speak when God did not say so? How can you expect him to fight when God as not commanded him to fight. I believe this is the time when God will fight for his people.. There are some reasons why Pastor Adeboye says we should pray.. God will Arise and deliver his children..

Hypocrites, haters, mockers of God, wait and see what God will do. God will descend on you very soon.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by SimDan95(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
please spare me the crap
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by SimDan95(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2019
Emmatech71:
Hypocrites everywhere. I don't know why many people are blaming daddy Adeboye for this. They are saying that he didn't speak about kidnapping all this days, they say that he didn't do anything about it.. My question is this, how can you expect him to speak when God did not say so? How can you expect him to fight when God as not commanded him to fight. I believe this is the time when God will fight for his people.. There are some reasons why Pastor Adeboye says we should pray.. God will Arise and deliver his children..

Hypocrites, haters, mockers of God, wait and see what God will do. God will descend on you very soon.
I plead to God for him to give ur deluded and short sighted reasoning a little bit boost

5 Likes

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by sylve11: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
Engjj:
Now it's getting tougher.

APPEAL FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR KIDNEY TRANSPLANT OF MY MOTHER.

Nairalanders still pleading with you all for financial support. Is almost 2yrs now that my mum was diagnosed with kidney failure she has been on dialysis since then. My church have show some interest that they will support but before the support she needs to be dialysis at least once a week or twice in week. Pls kindly assist me I'm doing it all alone thanks.

See her Bank details & contact on the attached below

And a link to her story on national newspapers also on Punch

I also attached her last dialysis receipt I'm not lying you can Google this story or contact the hospital on the receipt below for verification.

God Bless you all Amen.
https://www.punchng.com/ailing-single-mother-needs-12m-for-kidney-transplant/amp/

may help finds her well. sad cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by mayorsweet(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
nzeobi:
grade A hypocrites
Be mindful of what u say to an annointed man of God.
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by Halo22: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2019
It's unfortunate that Pastor Adeboye and his Redeemed followers cannot stage any protest at this point in time, even when their pastors are being held in captivity. I had said it earlier, that men of God shouldn't take sides when things are not going down well irrespective of who z involved. Osinbajo Should speak up or better resign if he thinks he is not comfortable with what Christians are going through.
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by mastermaestro(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
SimDan95:
I plead to God for him to give ur deluded and short sighted reasoning a little bit boost

Please I don't want to laugh. grin grin
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by SimDan95(m): 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2019
mastermaestro:

Please I don't want to laugh. grin grin
some peoples reasoning are way out of this world

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
the hypocrites are been paid in there coins...
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by mastermaestro(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
SimDan95:
some peoples reasoning are way out of this world

I was struggling to make sense of what he wrote. grin grin
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by emonis88: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
Only GOD knows those that worship him in spirit and in truth.
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by ozodigboo(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Let me follow the Bible injunction of 'Touch not my annointed' grin but deep down we all know the double standard

CHECK MY SIGNATURE, your electronics at best prices
"Touch not my anointed " ...my ass
The Bible injunction is for those who are TRULY ANOINTED.
not all these charlatans in naija.
How dyou know who's anointed and who's not ?
Abeg

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by ozodigboo(m): 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
Emmatech71:

When other people were killed , God didn't tell him to fight.
It's now that Redeemed pastors are involve that God commanded him.
Thrash

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by AbuAeesha: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2019
Captaintimex:
I discovered that decisions makers in this country don't hear their opinions on Nairaland.... All opinions here go to Seun pockets..
it's obvious
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by chimoskyg(m): 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
11thGoldTREE:

Thunder fire that tea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by tyup(m): 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
RevDesm0ndJuju:
The Fulani kidnappers should demand and collect nothing less than 5 billion

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by Ooye12: 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
stop saying sh**t , what of garri

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by tyup(m): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
chimoskyg:

Thunder fire that tea
Lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by Csymb(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
This is another exaggeration I guess may be it is a new way of describing dangerous trends!
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by Quorax: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
lonelydora:
Even though i don't talk bad about Men of God, but Daddy GO has been too quiet on the happenings in the country.
YOu EXPECT him to talk? It is all games bros.. everybody is a hustler...

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by Military24: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
mayorsweet:
Be mindful of what u say to an annointed man of God.
BUT OUR LORD JESUS CALLED THE PHARISEES HYPOCRITE !
Look at what HE SAYS! Math 23 :13-31
Woe to you scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITE! For you shut up THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN against men ; for neither go in yourselves , nor do you allow those who are entering to go in..
Vs 14, woe to you scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITE! For you devour widows houses, and for a pretence make long prayers. Therefore you will recieve greater condemnation;
Vs 15, Woe to you scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITE ! For you travel land and sea to win one proselyte, when his won, you him twice as mush as son of hell as youselves.
Vs 16, Woe to you, blind guides, who say, 'Whoever swears by the temple, it is nothing; but whoever swears by the gold of the temple, he is obliged to perform it.
Vs 17, Fools and blind! For which is greater, the gold or the Temple that sanctifies the gold?
Vs 18, And, 'whoever swears by the altear, it is nothing; but whoever swears on the gifts that is on it, he is obliged to perform it.
Vs 19, Fools and blind! For which is greater, the gifts or the Altar that sanctifies the gift!
Vs 20, Therefore he who swears by the Altar, swears by it and by all things on it.
Vs 21, He who swears by the Temple, swears by it and by HIM WHO DWELLS IN IT.
VS 22, And he who swears by HEAVEN , swears by THE THRONE OF GOD AND BY HIM WHO SIT ON IT.
VS 23, Woe to you scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITE! For you tithes of mint and anise and Cummins, and have neglected the weightier matters , of the LAW; justice and mercy and Faith. These you ought to have done, without the others undone.
Vs24, Blind guides , who strain out a gnat and swellow camel !
Vs 25, Woe to you scribes and Pharisees,HYPOCRITE! For you clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside there are full of extortion and self indulgence.
Vs 26, Blind Pharisees, first clean the inside of the cup and dish, that outside of them may be clean also.
Vs 27, Woe to you scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITE! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appeared beautiful outwardly, but inside full of dead men's bones and all uncleanness.
Vs 28, Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of HYPOCRITE and Lawlessness.
Vs 29, Woe to you scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! Because you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monument of the righteous.
Vs 30, and say, if we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
Vs 31, Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons those who murdered the prophets.

Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by MrCEO69(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
11thGoldTREE:

seriously
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lot of kiddos here...
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by openmine(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2019
CodeTemplar:
I suspect that old link to be from the cloned vanguard site o.
You are wrong!
check this link below:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/10/kidnapping-rccg-petitions-jonathan-to-stage-one-million-man-protest/
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by desiredhome: 11:15pm On Aug 02, 2019
omerukokwuru:
yes 5 billion dollars, and if they refuse to pay they should kidnap adeboye too
You mean Atiku boys should demand 5billion abi? Continuou, you are here hibernating on RCCG, while a Priest was murdered in Enugu, I suppose is still your Atiku boys that killed the Catholic priest?
Re: Insecurity: What Pastor Adeboye Said Under Jonathan Vs Buhari by YahwehRocks: 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2019
11thGoldTREE:

Shallow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Must Not Near Aso Rock For Now; Fayose Will Go To Jail- Prophet Tibetan / Are There Countries, Places In The World Where The Gospel Has Not Been Preached? / Bleeding “Jesus Christ” Spotted In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.