Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe (59042 Views)

Outrage As Leke Adeboye Calls RCCG Pastors ‘goats’ / You Are Not A Son But "Goat" - Leke Adeboye Slams RCCG Pastors / Kidnap Of 5 RCCG Pastors: Nigerians Blast Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe by Enyimbamercedes: 7:39am On Aug 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How come all of them are Igbos? I smell a rat

Because they were coming from the East to attend an RCCG programme. The East is predominantly Igbo; so therefore they were all igbos. QED

No conspiracy found
Re: Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe by awuf2008: 8:24am On Aug 03, 2019
I hope they rescue them on time.
Re: Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe by clemzo101(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2019
gnykelly:

Tribalism has eaten deep people just want to know where you come from and crucify you.

Those are the victims not culprits but the mischief is nauseating
I know
Re: Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe by may320: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2019
Zeezenho:
now I understand why the political pastor is calling for prayers.the man is like;''na yebo pastors them kidnap so no problem''.
Unbelievable! shocked
So the man of God should enter the forest and be searching or what? May God forgive you.
This your tribalism will consume you if you're not careful. undecided
Re: Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 03, 2019
This looks like a pure set up but let it serve as deterrent to others..
If the church pass Anglican, Roman Catholic, Methodist, Adventist or apostolic am not going...
I rather worship Amadioha than try such....
They have been set up because someone has given out their location.
No wonder, someone said let's pray, because is not their own.

Avoid these churches....They are purely evil.
Re: Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:

Because they were coming from the East to attend an RCCG programme. The East is predominantly Igbo; so therefore they were all igbos. QED

No conspiracy found

You don't need to explain or are u not aware that RCCG hardly give pastors to igbos.

So they set this one's up to bring their people in.

I pity those patronizing them.
Re: Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2019
may320:

Unbelievable! shocked
So the man of God should enter the forest and be searching or what? May God forgive you.
This your tribalism will consume you if you're not careful. undecided

Unless the GO has a hand in it
Re: Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2019
Enyimbamercedes:

No conspiracy found

You don't need to explain or are u not aware that RCCG hardly give pastors to igbos.

So they set this one's up to bring their people in.

I pity those patronizing them.
Re: Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2019
richie240:

I think u shd direct ur hypocritical 'sermon' to d gentlemen (@omeru & @biafranpikin) below. They need it most:

See what hatred, bile and bitterness has caused u. If someone say 'pikin of hatred' now, u go begin para. The friend of my enemy (even if he's my son) is my enemy shey?

Una see una lives now? U were already gloating in jubilation that ur supposed 'enemies' are being decapitated not knowing that its ur kith and kin that have bn swallowed. You keep sowing hate and expect love in return. Yet u fail to see why Nigerians are wary of u.

Ngwanu, kontinu.

RCCG has sacrificed these but it serves them right.

They have been warned to avoid all these churches headed by awolowo people.
Re: Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe by may320: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Unless the GO has a hand in it
Until they released the victim's names, some of you Igbos were indifferent and 'happy' that they are Yorubas. Why are you guys like this?
These tribalists are one of the country's MAJOR problems. Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe by maziobi69(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2019
IssaGist:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-abducted-rccg-members-sighted-in-forest/amp/
Hoodlums grin cheesy they think we’re stupid keep on light naming herdsmen
Re: Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe by MyGeneration(m): 9:19am On Aug 03, 2019
This is GODS business. I would be wrong to judge or castigate.
Re: Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe by MyGeneration(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2019
MelesZenawi:

RCCG has sacrificed these but it serves them right.

They have been warned to avoid all these churches headed by awolowo people.
lol
Re: Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 03, 2019
thesicilian:
Sight victims in the forest? And they came back to post tell us first, before going back to re-site and rescue them. grin grin grin

Epic comment. I feel your comment. grin grin grin
Re: Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2019
hisexcellency34:
How come all of them are Igbos? I smell a rat

You can say that again loudly. Nothing can describe them better than stupid.
Re: Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe by Paulo3ree(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2019
Mutemenot:

Lol. That statement is just to put fear on the kidnappers, our police no see anything sad
They no see anything abi

Re: Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe by Menance: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2019
Hmm they should not come and mine their skull o.
Pls release our people. Their skull has the full amour of the Lord and would be useless to you people
Re: Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 03, 2019
may320:

Until they released the victim's names, some of you Igbos were indifferent and 'happy' that they are Yorubas. Why are you guys like this?
These tribalists are one of the country's MAJOR problems. Too bad!

There's no tribalism here, 5 kidnapped all igbos because RCCG finally wants to silence them tactically. we all know all RCCG pastors are Yorubas so this unfortunate ones has to pay the prize of trying to become pastor's.

but of course I don't blame RCCG for successful plan carried out but heavily blame igbos payronii this churches...

we have Roman Catholic, Anglican, Methodist, apostolic , Adventist and traditional way. what are they looking for in RCCG, winners and the rest. These churches are strange to us and the principle not acceptable.

These ones has paid the great prize as the sacrificial lambs..

Everything looks suspicious.
Re: Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2019
MyGeneration:
lol

Not funny, I wonder what they are always doing in winners, RCCG and churches like that when we have foundational churches like Methodist, Anglican, Catholic deeply rooted in Christ.
Re: Names Of Kidnapped RCCG Pastors: Chidioze Eluwa, Chiemela Iroha, Okoro Ohowukwe by wasi9ice: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2019
thesicilian:
Sight victims in the forest? And they came back to post tell us first, before going back to re-site and rescue them. grin grin grin
Hahahahahahaha
This country has overtaken Nollywood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Church Management Information System Course And Certification / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift / Catholic Bishop And Priests In UK In Isi-Agu Igbo Attire During Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.