Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) (62255 Views)

English Woman Nearly Bites Off Man's Joystick As He Tried To Rape Her / Woman Murders Husband Over Will In Delta / Man Jumped Onto A Moving Trailer To Take His Own Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:17am On Aug 03, 2019
scary

Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by olawooro: 5:24am On Aug 03, 2019
Innunique:
Strange things keep happening
Now it is strange thing. If this had happened in Nigeria, your lot would have been cursing black race.

Shior.

4 Likes

Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:07am On Aug 03, 2019
This has to be fake news, you know how you guys worship these neanderthals, can't do anything wrong angels. The op made this up. grin grin
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:17am On Aug 03, 2019
Ormorlehwah:
Unbelievable!!!.

What's unbelievable about it, this happens every day?
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:21am On Aug 03, 2019
Burntcoal:
Because of sex. Ayam not understanding

It wasn't because of sex it was because she is demonic and evil just like so many of them are. undecided
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:22am On Aug 03, 2019
khiaa:

It wasn't because of sex it was because she is demonic and evil just like so many of them are. undecided
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss my crush
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:26am On Aug 03, 2019
amaks:
She should be jailed for life, not 32 years.

I believe they gave her life with a chance of parole in 32 years which means it's mandatory that she serves at least 32 years.
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:28am On Aug 03, 2019
dingbang:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss my crush

Hello dear. What have you been up to? smiley
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:33am On Aug 03, 2019
lilbest4:
Worwor
Who fuccks this ugly mug

I promise you that most of your brothers would find her beautiful and ask for her hand in marriage if she wasn't a true demon. grin I agree with you tho.
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:39am On Aug 03, 2019
Innoxxacs:
REALLY?

No, it's all about that pale skin, it's beautiful. grin grin grin grin
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:40am On Aug 03, 2019
khiaa:

Hello dear. What have you been up to? smiley
building a castle for you to be my queen
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 03, 2019
khiaa:

I promise you that most of your brothers would find her beautiful and ask for her hand in marriage if she wasn't a true demon. grin I agree with you tho.
you have nothing to promise. Maybe your brothers run after anything with a vagina but all my brothers are married and they will all consider her ugly and worthless yes she is worthless because she is ugly, has no breast/ ynash and has a wicked heart so she's ugly both physically and mentally

1 Like

Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:49am On Aug 03, 2019
dingbang:
building a castle for you to be my queen

You are a romantic sweetheart. wink
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by verifiablefacts: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2019
midolian:

@ your attachment..."even if it is 1000"?...

Are you trying to say if a person wants to donate 100, it will be rejected? Too bad! Please, if you are related to the victim, I LL suggest you guys change that part to "No amount is too small".. Thanks!

Lemme remind you that little drops of water makes the mighty ocean.
now you can go ahead and donate the 100 now.
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2019
lilbest4:
you have nothing to promise. Maybe your brothers run after anything with a vagina but all my brothers are married and they will all consider her ugly and worthless yes she is worthless because she is ugly, has no breast/ ynash and has a wicked heart so she's ugly both physically and mentally

LMAO grin grin grin I was talking about the men on NL, not your biological brothers. Calm down, I agree with you. smiley
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2019
khiaa:

You are a romantic sweetheart. wink
because I like you.. cry please say yes
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by KevinDein: 6:58am On Aug 03, 2019
olawooro:
Now it is strange thing. If this had happened in Nigeria, your lot would have been cursing black race.

Shior.
The self hate is real on here.

3 Likes

Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by khiaa(f): 6:58am On Aug 03, 2019
dingbang:
because I like you.. cry please say yes

Say yes? What was the question? smiley Don't cry.
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:01am On Aug 03, 2019
khiaa:

Say yes? What was the question? smiley
your number grin
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:08am On Aug 03, 2019
dingbang:
your number grin

Hmmm! I must ponder this some more. smiley
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2019
cococandy:

I don’t understand this part. Did she kill them at different times? Did she kill one and was still allowed to be with the other?
Indeed, only they didn't know then that the children's mother was a heartless killer.
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by Ishilove: 7:13am On Aug 03, 2019
amaks:
She should be jailed for life, not 32 years.
After 32 years she will be eligible for parole. If she is still deemed a nutcase after her hearing, she will continue serving her sentence.
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:14am On Aug 03, 2019
khiaa:

Hmmm! I must ponder this some more. smiley
and if I ask in say one month time? You'd still be pondering? shocked
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by khiaa(f): 7:47am On Aug 03, 2019
dingbang:
and if I ask in say one month time? You'd still be pondering? shocked

I'll let you know before then. cheesy
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 7:48am On Aug 03, 2019
SO HER SEARCH ON GOOGLE WAS NOT ENCRYPTED , THEY EVEN SAW WHAT S.HE TYPED ON SEARCH ENGINE. I CONDEMNED ACT TOTALLY.
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by dalass(f): 7:59am On Aug 03, 2019
Wicked witch angry
Am sure she won't make it through prison. Whites love little girls and any crime against them will make fellow inmates to go after her. Selfish idi.otic slowpoke undecided
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2019
khiaa:

I'll let you know before then. cheesy
Baby must hear about this grin someone is shooting his shots , and there is a possibility him might get his aim target
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by aristocratic5(m): 8:21am On Aug 03, 2019
Na Wa ooo
because of prick
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by khiaa(f): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2019
Deepfeel:

Baby must hear about this grin someone is shooting his shots , and there is a possibility him might get his aim target
Baby is always number 1. grin
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by Deepfeel(m): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2019
khiaa:
Baby is always number 1. grin

He will soon become number two if he doesn't up his game grin
Re: English Woman Murders Daughters, Says They Interfered With Her Sex Life (Photos) by djeoziv(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2019
A very good reason why people should work on themselves early before getting into marriage...

Stop PMO and babymamma/daddying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friends Murder Influential Area Boy In Oshodi After He Decamped To APC / EFCC Arrests 11 Suspected Internet Fraudsters With 12 Cars In Osun / Lady Beats Up Friend For Sleeping With Her Husband In Ado Ekiti - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.