Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent (62207 Views)

Wife Of Murdered JUMIA Delivery Man: "Our Children Still Expecting Their Daddy’ / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by sar33: 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2017
Here are photos of Joy Eluwa, one of the 3 that murdered Chukwuma Eleje, Jumia delivery man. On the 1st image, she is holding a phone and standing with her boyfriend, one of the callous murderers. The murder was too callous, it was beyond imaginable.

Puzziehilz Brown wrote on her wall:

'On a normal day, Someone will innocently like this picture thinking this pretty lady and the guy standing behind her are normal Homo Sapiens without an idea of how ruthless and heartless they are. Imagine snatching a life and dumping the body into a septic thank because of common IPhone 7...Kai this world is wicked. I CURSE THE DAY THE LIKE OF YOU & YOUR HEARTLESS BOYFRIEND WERE BORN. May you suffer the consequences of your actions & may the pains you have subjected the Family of the innocent Man YOU killed be replicated threefold in your life'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/see-photos-of-one-of-suspects-who.html?m=1

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by sar33: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2017

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by youngest85(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
It wasn't the lady that killed him now, it was the guy

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by RoyalBlak007: 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
♤Filtering they help people oh grin

♤and they looked so shabby and unkept in the video.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by RoyalBlak007: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
♤Slay

♤.Queen grin

90 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Jessestunch: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
Angel of death

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by RoyalBlak007: 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2017
♤Dude got nice hair style in d first pic grin

♤just like ma home boi El Shaarawy .

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by gritzky1996: 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2017
who cares

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Khrixxx(m): 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
That first pic tho" I'm familiar wif that Hotel #MARIDONhotel Oshodi

back to the Topic: Hungry and dry girl oshi! see her face like Keke napep front tyre! And her followers for Fb go deh hail am..... I Spit on you!! tufia

To the guy => Dry puna don put u for trouble

Happysunday

31 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by RoyalBlak007: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2017
♤Girls and Flashy things

♤..Go in handy grin ...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by RoyalBlak007: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2017

♤. .....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Destined2win: 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
youngest85:
But I think the lady was around when her bf was killing the guy

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by SmartchoicesNG: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2017

Flatinoes...
Checked out.

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by AgbenuAnna(f): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
and some people would have been envying her not knowing what she was up to.

Be proud of what you have,no one knows the story behind the luxuries some people have

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by yomi007k(m): 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2017
grin

Worgly....tie ba ee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by youngest85(m): 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2017
Destined2win:

I saw him 4rm my apartment coz I stay in a storey building

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Acetyl(m): 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2017
Slay queens upangan...
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Shelloween(m): 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
A slay queen will soon be slayed by the hands of justice. Burn in hell.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Destined2win: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2017
youngest85:

I saw him 4rm my apartment coz I stay in a storey building
You saw the idiot kill the jumia guy ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by mexxmoney: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2017
The ugly she devil should go and slay in prison uniform

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by phynofino: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
nawa
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by lytech1(m): 12:57pm On Apr 02, 2017
Who else observe she resemble a monkey?

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by lytech1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2017
Destined2win:
boyfriend?
All i see here was a 17yrs old girl...

Wonders shall never end

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by babseg(m): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2017
youngest85:

Na your sister?

20 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by sisisioge: 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Slay

♤.Queen grin

Yeah...literally a slay queen. I wonder how she sleeps at night!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by flyca: 1:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
Sorry, please I didn't follow the story. Why did they kill the guy? Rituals?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by MurderX: 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Dont be too quick to judge. She might not have known what the BF was up to.
For the BF he seems surely guilty.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Aremu01(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
She looks so innocent Indeed looks deceive
Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by Shegzy8(m): 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2017
So callous...jesus was right when he said 'the devil cometh not but to kill,steal and destroy'....i didnt even know the affore-mentioned devil are these people

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by CriticMaestro: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
this story is gibberish, based on his testimony the other guy with the bald has a case for protesting his innocence, he was also the one that caught the attention of the police and brought them to the house, but all these hungry bloggers no send, their job is to copy and edit and post for hungry nairalanders to bash

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent by jieta: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
nai that guy with small prick nai dey lash this gal.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Assassination Goes Awry In Abia, 2 Suspects Arrested, Retired Army Officer Runs / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics / Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.