Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,225 members, 7,957,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! (1542 Views)

Suggestions Needed On Where To Invest N11million For 17months / I Have 500k But I Need Business Idea I'm Ilorin / I Need Business Ideas To Invest 300k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by NoContract(m): 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
I have been contemplating finding other sources of income. I just rented a shop that is on a very busy part of Ibadan. However I am not sure what I can sell there.

My capital is about 500K to 1m and I would prefer something that would be buy and resell. Because I won't be available and I would have to hire an attendant.

People are saying phone accesories, or flea market clothes but I still need more suggestions. Preferrably something with minimum hassle and guarranteed turn over. My shop rent is already running.

I personally would love to invest in varities of vehicle and machinery lubrications but I want to intern with someone who's already established in the business first, so that's a no for now.

Please any suggestions will be welcomed.
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by iHart(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
Rent out the shop. When you are convinced on the business to start, you rent a shop.

5 Likes

Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by NoContract(m): 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2019
iHart:
Rent out the shop. When you are convinced on the business to start, you rent a shop.

I do have a business to start as you read above. I was only looking for better suggestions.
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by waleyp(m): 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2019
What's on ur mind and which side in ibadan
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by whela(m): 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Your feasibility study should state the business before you rented the shop and also why that particular location...
Anyway you can start trading Cryptocurrencies if you have upto 1m
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by NoContract(m): 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2019
whela:
Your feasibility study should state the business before you rented the shop and also why that particular location...
Anyway you can start trading Cryptocurrencies if you have upto 1m

I wouldn't need a shop to trade in crypto. Apparently you are not business savvy.
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by iHart(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2019
NoContract:

I do have a business to start as you read above. I was only looking for better suggestions.
phone accessories, cloths, lubricants, still looking for more suggestions? you don't have a business to start.
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by Entom(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2019
I prefer online business.
Here are some of the fantastic benefits of doing business online...
Lower Cost of Startup: More entrepreneurs are now being able to get into business because the internet offers so many low cost and even free business opportunities.
Many entrepreneurs are put at a standstill because they cannot huge fund capital to pursue their business ideas. Now there are no excuses for not getting into business if you want to. Low cost and low risk, what could be better?
Easier Automation: Many people decide to get into business so that they can build financial freedom. Financial freedom is only possible when you earn passive income, which is money that you earn without working.
Automating businesses so that they run without your active participation is easy online, and additional income streams can be added easily to just about any business.
Do not struggle to earn in Binary Option anymore. Come in: https:///GNH0yvuPO1gCibxFTsCYJN
More Options for Using Leverage
Leverage is a mechanism that enhances power, like a business owner who uses employees to do more work, provide more service, and generate more revenue.
The internet offers so many advantages when it comes to leverage. For example, each webpage on a good, search engine optimized website, can be used over and over again to draw in free traffic. Building lots of pages is using a lot of leverage.
Other are:Do not struggle to earn in Binary Option anymore. Come in: https:///GNH0yvuPO1gCibxFTsCYJN
More Free Advertising and less Overhead
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by qwertygeni: 2:31am On Aug 03, 2019
Which area of Ibadan? How is the human traffic around there? Does your shop face the main road? Does your shop have ample car park? What's is the size of your shop? What kind of business enterprise do people who have shops around you engage in? These are some of the questions I need you to answer before I can guide you from my humble experience in business engagements in Ibadan.

Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by whela(m): 6:00am On Aug 03, 2019
NoContract:

I wouldn't need a shop to trade in crypto. Apparently you are not business savvy.
that's your choice sir. By the way, I never said you should trade in the shop.
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by NoContract(m): 6:00am On Aug 03, 2019
iHart:
phone accessories, cloths, lubricants, still looking for more suggestions? you don't have a business to start.

So stupid, illiterates like you still dey Nairaland? Bye felicia.
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by NoContract(m): 6:01am On Aug 03, 2019
whela:
that's your choice sir. By the way, I never said you should trade in the shop.

So why the fvck would you recommend crypto business for me when you read where I clearly wrote that I would prefer only a pump and dump business with minimum wahala?

If your comprehension skills is lacking, go back to school.
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by NoContract(m): 6:05am On Aug 03, 2019
qwertygeni:
Which area of Ibadan? How is the human traffic around there? Does your shop face the main road? Does your shop have ample car park? What's is the size of your shop? What kind of business enterprise do people who have shops around you engage in? These are some of the questions I need you to answer before I can guide you from my humble experience in business engagements in Ibadan.

Good luck!

Which area of Ibadan? Iwo Road.

How is the human traffic around there? Massive

Does your shop face the main road? Yes

Does your shop have ample car park? No.

What's is the size of your shop? Really not too big.

What kind of business enterprise do people who have shops around you engage in? Phones, parts, repairs, paints, building materials, but mostly phones related.

1 Like

Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by iHart(m): 6:07am On Aug 03, 2019
NoContract:

So stupid, illiterates like you still dey Nairaland? Bye felicia.
its obvious you can't do business.

1 Like

Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by whela(m): 7:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
NoContract:

So why the fvck would you recommend crypto business for me when you read where I clearly wrote that I would prefer only a pump and dump business with minimum wahala?

If your comprehension skills is lacking, go back to school.
Ok sir. I will. Thanks for the advice.
No vex.
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by whela(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
iHart:
its obvious you can't do business.
The guy is jus another frustrated Nigerian...

1 Like

Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by qwertygeni: 1:29am On Aug 04, 2019
NoContract:

Which area of Ibadan? Iwo Road.

How is the human traffic around there? Massive

Does your shop face the main road? Yes

Does your shop have ample car park? No.

What's is the size of your shop? Really not too big.

What kind of business enterprise do people who have shops around you engage in? Phones, parts, repairs, paints, building materials, but mostly phones related.

You definitely have some luck here. These are some parameters that influence sales in Ibadan from my experience. You have definitely struck gold from what you have so far. Please don't go for phone accessories if you are not gonna be staying at the shop yourself, except your wife or trusted family member is gonna be there for you. My opinion is in line with agriculture and I can assure you the returns may not skyrocket immediately but the turnover will be impressive over a year. Send me an email on pluralwealth@gmail.com for further discussion.
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by Sicilyjoe: 4:12am On Aug 04, 2019
qwertygeni:

You definitely have some luck here. These are some parameters that influence sales in Ibadan from my experience. You have definitely struck gold from what you have so far. Please don't go for phone accessories if you are not gonna be staying at the shop yourself, except your wife or trusted family member is gonna be there for you. My opinion is in line with agriculture and I can assure you the returns may not skyrocket immediately but the turnover will be impressive over a year. Send me an email on pluralwealth@gmail.com for further discussion.

Hmmmmm nawaooo waiting concern agriculture for this matter ?
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by NoContract(m): 8:18am On Aug 04, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Hmmmmm nawaooo waiting concern agriculture for this matter ?

What a small child is trying to decipher, an experienced adult already has the answer. You eat food everyday, right? Agriculture is a massive business!
Re: Just RENTED A New Shop And I Need Business Suggestions!!! by phyl123: 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Buying and selling designers wears

(1) (Reply)

Sports Arbitrage / 86fb Recovery / Binance Crypto WODL Answers For This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.