Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Novel - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Novel (1634 Views)

Jewel From The Ghetto: New Novel Release!!! / Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide / Hacked:romance And Action Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<

>Out Of My Shadow<

¤¤

¤¤
#CHAPTER_TWENTY_FOUR [false accusation]
¤¤
¤¤
Kelvin POV
I was shocked. How can someone just
called me and slap me. "do you know how painful it was what you did to her?" Nora
asked. "oooh!!!. So it's because i did not
accept her proposal thats why she slapped
me" i thought. My leg was wobbling
though but i just pretended as if i was
angry, turning around to walk away when she held me. "you are gonna pay for
rapping my friend" she said. My head
went blank, i was not thinking straight. I
faced her "what did you say?" i asked
trying to confirm. "you are gonna pay for
rapping my friend" she shouted furiously. "i... i... i... did not... not... rape anyone" i
said calmly. "then why the stammer? It
means you are guilty" she said with a
stern face. I was angry at Laura for
accusing me wrongly but my anger can't
just overcome my shy nature. I just looked at Laura not knowing what to do. I just
smiled weakly. "i never knew you were
like this" i said to Laura. "and you
believed her and... and... and..." i couldn't
complete my statement because my shy
nature was really affecting me. I just saw Kingsley coming. "chaii, my mouth piece
has arrived" i thought. Kingsley reached
us. "bro Watsup" he greeted. "not cool" i
said with a stern face. Nora was tapping
her foot on the ground with her hands
akimbo. "my driver was going when i saw Nora slapped you. What happened?" he
asked me in their presence. "yes, i
slapped him because he rapped my
friend. She came to the class crying and
when i asked her, she said Kelvin rapped
her. I then knew you were a handsome demon" she said flapping her long eye
lashes at me. Dora and Emilia has left
since, Immediately school closed. I turned
down their offer. "when?" Kingsley asked
"that time you people entered, didn't you
see her crying?" she threw the question back at us. Kingsley started laughing. I
just smiled because i knew what
happened "why are you laughing?" Nora
asked Kingsley. "i am laughing because
that is the funniest accusation." Kingsley
told her. "chaii, i love my mouth piece. Mtcheew" i thought. "how is it funny? So
you mean rapping my friend is now
funny" Nora said getting more angry. "no
oooh, you saw him with us and where did
you think he rapped her from?" Kingsley
asked sternly "so this boy can be this serious" i thought "Laura came and meet
us under a tree and then came and call
Kelvin saying he want to talk to him.
Kelvin said she should talk in public but
she insisted they should talk in private.
Kelvin agreed. Laura ask him out there and he turned her down and she left
crying. Now you know the reason why she
was crying. You get?" Kingsley said
analysing as if he was talking to a child.
Immediately Nora shouted "what!!!" her
mouth was open agape. Kingsley just drew me out of their midst walking
angrily. "you care for a ride?" he asked
"no, i'm good" i said. I trekked home. Did
my house chores. I lay down thinking of
the false accusation. I never knew Laura's
full character. I'm gonna avoid both of them. I read a little. I was bored so i
thought of going to play football but i
thought of the last incident. I gathered
the courage and wore two clothes so that
i could remove the first one if history will
repeat itself. I'm also gonna play if there is no girl close to the pitch
Join the group @Facebook for more interesting
https://m./2357785607795342?refid=27&ref=opera_speed_dial

1 Like

Re: Novel by izaray(f): 11:11am On Aug 23, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 10:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
>>¤¤¤REUNION¤¤¤<<
>Out Of My Shadow<
¤¤
¤¤
#CHAPTER_TWENTY_FIVE
[saving_Dora]
¤¤
¤¤
Kelvin POV
I was walking. "Dora is cool. I don't know what Emilia did to her. Not bad, atleast i could talk to my seatmate" i thought. I was going close to the field and luckily, there was no girl. I smiled and i asked for any substitution. I got one. We were losing to our opponent one goal ahead of us. I scored the equalising goal and gave assist to the person who scored the winning goal. I was the man of the match when the match ended. The time was about 5 minutes to six. I turned around planning of running home when i heard a feminine voice. "Kelvin..." this was what i was dodging. I pretended as if i was not hearing, planning of running off when a girl grabbed my cloth. I turn around to see my classmate in my formal school Beauty. "i'm i not calling you?" she asked. How come she was so fast? I thought. "eeeerrrmm... I... Eeeerrrmm... I... Eemm... Did... Did... Not hear" i stammered. "when did you become a stammerer?" she asked. Just now. I thought. I just smiled because words were too long. I was sweating but the sweat was like that of the football played, so it was not noticeable. "so now tell me why you didn't accept my facebook friend request?" she asked. What!!! When did she send me friend request. Laura made me run away from facebook. I thought. "i...you..." i stammered. "you better accept it" she said walking away with her mini skirt. So her slay queen has gotten to this level. Let me tell you a little about Beauty. She is tall and fair in complexion. Well, she was a hot cake in my formal school. I don't know for now. She was behaving as if she was my senior but i never gave a damn. During the competition, i was fluent thats why she ask why i was stammering. Lets leave the rest for another day. She turn around. "if you don't accept, i'm gonna come to your house this night and accuse you of getting me pregnant or i will tell your mum that you are my boyfriend" She said giving me a wink which i just starred at her with my legs wobbling. She walked away swaying her ass. I was scared not about her accusation because my mom is not around but she coming to my house. Only me and her in the night. I will FAINT. I ran home as fast as my leg can carry so that i will accept her damn friend request. If only i knew i did a bad mistake. As i was running home, i heard a voice. I can never forget that voice.That was Dora's voice but the voice was as if she was in trouble. Because it was a sharp shout and she shouted "help". I ran towards the direction i heard the shout from, immediately i got there, i saw three boys on mask. Thank God they were backing me. I ran to meet them in a silent manner. I drew the first one holding her who fell with a loud sound which they turn in a sharp manner (the other two). Immediately, i saw fear visible in their eyes but i don't know why but one thing is for sure. I was planning of unmasking them then run away with Dora. I beat them till i got the mask of the hugest of them all and to my surprise, it was Jude. My anger increased Immediately. I'm gonna beat them till they talk who sent them and they will run away not me. The other two were lucky because immediately they saw that i unmasked Jude, they ran away. It was now me and Jude who i beat to stupor. "who sent you?" i asked immediately he begged me to stop. Dora was just starring as if i'm acting movie. "is... is..." he stammered. I gave him a punch. "if you don't talk..." i warned. "ok... ok... It's Abalt the head boy". Immediately, my eyes widen i shock but i never showed it. "run" i commanded and immediately, he took to his heels. Dora hugged me sobbing on my shoulder
¤¤
¤¤
https://m.facebook.com/MAV-story-
reloaded-462701524507042/?
refid=52&ref=opera_speed_dial&__tn__=C-
R

1 Like

Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
>>***REUNION***<<
>Out Of My Shadow<
#CHAPTER _TWENTY_SIX
[Beauty's threat]
Dora POV
NOTE : Back to when kelvin was playing football.
I couldn't get kelvin out of my mind and i don't know his house. I was happy that atleast we are friends but i need to see him now. I thought of where i saved him. I was walking to that direction whevln guys on.mask were trying to kidnap me. It was my fault because my dad insisted that the guards should follow me but i decline. I manage to shout help immediately i got that slight chance and kelvin came. This is the second i saw him displaying mad fighting skills like those i saw in movies. When he unmasked the hugest guy, i saw Jude and he said the head boy sent them. He's a goner. Immediately, i hugged Kelvin and i felt save in his arm. I have never gotten that feeling so i sobbed because i was save.
Kelvin POV
Immediately she hugged me, my nerves came down. I'm not shy around both of them and they only can calm my nerves. "please take me home" she said pleading tone still sobbing and i felt pity so i took her home. We walked with our hands entwined because she was scared. We got to their gate and i saw two storey building from the outside. "is this where you live, Eeeerrrmm... I mean your house?" i asked which i detected it was foolish but i have already spill it out. "yeah, come in so that my driver can take you home. It was my fault, my dad insisted i should take body guards but i turned down his offer and i fear i might never go out without body guards immediately he hears what happened" she said smiling. "don't worry, i can trek home" i turned her offer down to dodge her mother because she might get rude and later apologise. "okay, take care of yourself" she said before entering the gate. I just smiled and start walking home. It was then it started playing in my head that we both held each other's hand. I was smiling on the road.
Dora POV
"good evening dad" i greeted my dad immediately i saw him reading newspaper trying to climb the staircase when he ask without replying my greeting. "where are you coming from?". I narrated how i was tried to be kidnapped and Kelvin saved me. He sprang up immediately shouting at me why i didn't invite him in. "do you know his house?" he ask. "no" i said smiling because i know it was money he want to give him. He ran outside and i followed immediately and i saw the way he was looking at Kelvin who was far. He was starring as if he knows him before. He walked in sadly which i don't understand. "dad are you okay?" i asked because he seems unusually moody. I really love my dad. "yes, i'm fine. What is his name?" he asked he immediately we reached inside the house. "Kelvin" i said smiling which made his movement stop immediately as he was about to climb the staircase. He looked at me with a sharp turn. He looked at me for sometime before going. I know something was wrong.
Kelvin POV
Immediately i got home, i accepted her friend request (Beauty) and Dora's own also. Bath, ate. I saw an fb_message from Laura "i'm sorry dear, i was just jealous, it will never happen again. I promise". I just hiss. Immediately, Beauty's fb_message came in. "hi handsome" "hello" i replied. "do you have a girlfriend?" immediately i saw this message, i just snub it. I was shivering already. After about five minutes, she wrote again. "i know you saw that message, i just want to tell you that i love you". Immediately i saw this, my heart was beating fast. I thought she was a slay queen. My head was spinning and got nothing to tell her because t that moment, my head was blank. I manage to type "i don't feel thesame way" "just know that it is either you love me or no one else" she replied immediately. I was just thinking till i slept off.
this war is getting hotter.

2 Likes

Re: Novel by izaray(f): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
Keep the update pls

Thanks for the update
Re: Novel by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
nice story thanks for the update
Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
I'm getting fed up with low likes and Comment.
Should i stop the story?
Re: Novel by Tygold1(f): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
mavin45:
I'm getting fed up with low likes and Comment.
Should i stop the story?
No please don't stop. Its a great and funny story. You are doing a good job.
Re: Novel by mavin45(m): 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
my phone got problem.
Borrow phone to type
. >>***REUNION***<<

>Out Of My Shadow<

#CHAPTER_TWENTY_SEVEN
kelvin POV
Dora was not in school it was only me and
Emilia. We were in the class learning
when the Principal walked in with the
head boy and his crew. He gave me a
killer glare and i gave my own killer glare too. The Principal called both me and
Emilia to her office. We walked silently to
her office and i saw the way the head boy
was starring at Emilia. I don't know if she
noticed it. We entered her office all
standing. "so now tell me what caused a fight yesterday i was not around after i
warned you guys" the Principal said. "he
started it". I said calmly. "who?" the
Principal asked. "the head boy" i said.
"and Anabel" Emilia helped me. I was
hiding my shy .nature because a girl standing by my side was smiling at me
and i know the meaning of that smile.
"go Call Anabel " the Principal ordered.
Anabek came in, immediately she saw
me, she bent ahwr head low meaning she
is guilty. "so Anavlbel, what happened?" the Principal asked. She couldn't talk but
the head boy was expelled after i
explained what happened. They left. Me
and Emilia were about to go when she
called us back saying she want to tell us
something important. We sat down waiting for her because she went to God
know's. Me and Emilia sat down gisting
tilk.i sited a paper that got an inscription
that looks like my name. Immediately, i
drew the paper from where it was kept
with other files. I was feeling reluctant because i thought it was about the
scholarship or the speech. But it was a
letter that read "Kelvin and Emilia should
be kidnap and killed". What!!! I exclaimed
which drew Emlia's attention. She also
read it. I saw the door knob twisted a little bit. Emilia immediately pick the
little knife on the table. The Principal
came in and saw me with rhe letter and
Emilia with a knife. She clapped her hand
smiling. "you have found it but it's too
late because u don't think you are leaving this school alive ". She eas moving close to
us and we were moving back but we got a
knife. Maybe because Emilia is a girl. I
collected the knife from Emilia and start
approaching her with a smurk across my
lips with an emptu head because i don't know what to do. My smirk go her scared
because sge was moving back with a
frighten eyes. Immediately, i drew Emilia
abd we ran out. I bang the door, inserted
the knife and turn it to the right in a
smart manner which locked. Make una no vex. No light #admin_mav
Re: Novel by izaray(f): 6:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Novel by Tygold1(f): 8:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
Thanks for the update.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gone For Good / Download Splinter Cell Books Pdf / The Joy Of A Rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.